Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,758 members, 7,921,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:12 AM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (550564 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by jamiu4real(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2011
@cleverdude thanks , i reside in Lagos do you know any center here ? i made some research about the center here and they all offer the registration at just N20,000, i think this is too much but i still want to know if you have got to know any reliable center here in lagos with competitive price.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2011
Here is the issue about the cracking the new GRE, the file is 33MB more than yahoo mail limit of 25MB. I'm still trying other means.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by webstradamus: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2011
@imperiouxx

Bros abeg try reply my last email.

@ALL

I have just booked my appointment for Nov 9 (Abuja), the only available 2011 date I found. Can someone please help me out with a sample of a convincing Affidavit/Letter of Sponsorship (sponsor will be my uncle with a different surname)? Besides his statement of account and sponsorship letter, what other documents will I need from him?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2011
imperiouxx:

Here is the issue about the cracking the new GRE, the file is 33MB more than yahoo mail limit of 25MB. I'm still trying other means.
xx
Please could I also get a copy of the new GRE material. my email is moroh@live.com. I'll be very grateful.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2011
Guys all done. Just sent you guy almost 50MB files. The cracking the new GRE is the only thing you need for your test, so I tried as much as possible to get it sent. I split it into 22 small rar files in 3 separate mails. You got to download every one of them on your system first, then click on the first one to extract. This will link you to the next till you extract all. Your WinRAR will incooperate them into a single rar file. Enjoy  cool
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2011
moroh:

xx
Please could I also get a copy of the new GRE material. my email is moroh@live.com. I'll be very grateful.

Sent bro
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Pegomay: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2011
Hey good thing am on this site now, i really want to travel to the US but my cousin is scared of releasing his info to the embassy. and secondly does this visa lottery work? cry
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by deevick246(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2011
jamiu4real:

@cleverdude thanks , i reside in Lagos do you know any center here ? i made some research about the center here and they all offer the registration at just N20,000, i think this is too much but i still want to know if you have got to know any reliable center here in lagos with competitive price.

Hi,I can handle the SAT registration for you.Are you taking SAT1 or SAT2? Since you reside here in Lagos that would make the registration process easy.The SAT registration that is on now is for DEC 2011 and the deadline for registration is 25th Oct.2011.
For further inquiry you can hookup with me on yahoo messager,my yahoo I.d is same as my I.d here.Best of Luck.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by deevick246(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
@ imperiouxx
Thanks for the materials.May God bless you and grant your uя F1 visa.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2011
imperiouxx:

Sent bro
Thanx bro really grateful
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2011
There is a fucck up in that large file I splitted. I found out that it's a repeation. I'm working on getting it right now.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by deevick246(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2011
To all,
I can assist in the registration for any of the standardised test for admission purpose: SAT1, SAT2,TOEFL,ACT,GRE & GMAT.
To contact me,my yahoo messenger I.D is same as my username here. My integrity is on the line. Its a clean and clear process.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Square65: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2011
@imperiouxx, kindly send ur yahoo id to tha65thsquare@yahoo.com and let's chat now
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by webstradamus: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2011
Square65:

@imperiouxx, kindly send your yahoo id to tha65thsquare@yahoo.com and let's chat now

kindly add me too cos we're all in this (Spring 2012) together  grin

webstradamus(at)ymail(dot)com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by webstradamus: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2011
webstradamus:

@imperiouxx

Bros abeg try reply my last email.

@ALL

I have just booked my appointment for Nov 9 (Abuja), the only available 2011 date I found. Can someone please help me out with a sample of a convincing Affidavit/Letter of Sponsorship (sponsor will be my uncle with a different surname)? Besides his statement of account and sponsorship letter, what other documents will I need from him?

Somebody! Anybody!! Pls reply to my questions above  sad
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by freeR1: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2011
@webstrada ur uncle can swear an affidavit of support, can be done @ any high court 4 a token, his bank can also give u a reference letter to show d account is real and ur uncle gave you d statement, just my own thinking
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by deevick246(m): 12:09am On Oct 15, 2011
deevick246:

To all,
I can assist in the registration for any of the standardised test for admission purpose: SAT1, SAT2,TOEFL,ACT,GRE & GMAT.
To contact me,my yahoo messenger I.D is same as my username here. My integrity is on the line. Its a clean and clear process.

In addition,my contact phone number is 08098246055.Please I will only tolerate serious minded people.if you are a joker please stay off. I mean Business with integrity.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2011
imperiouxx:

There is a fucck up in that large file I splitted. I found out that it's a repeation. I'm working on getting it right now.

Guys, disregard that statement. It works, just download those 22 rar files in the same place, then click on any one of them (not necessarily be the first one). There you go having the cracking the new GRE as 35MB pdf file. If any other person needs it, s/he should let me know.

@square,

Sorry I didn't get your message on time. I will add you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by log1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2011
@imperiouxx, pls bros kindly forward the GRE Materials to me. my email is orilogiemma@yahoo.com Thanks in advance
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
^^^ sent bro cool
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by log1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2011
i got it bro. Thanks. One love
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by webstradamus: 1:11am On Oct 16, 2011
free R1:

@webstrada your uncle can swear an affidavit of support, can be done @ any high court 4 a token, his bank can also give u a reference letter to show d account is real and your uncle gave you d statement, just my own thinking

Thanks bro
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by webstradamus: 1:21am On Oct 16, 2011
Somebody pls help me out with a sample/format of acceptable sponsorship letter (from an uncle). My interview is already near. Pls send to: webstradamus(at)ymail(dot)com. Thanks!!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 5:23am On Oct 16, 2011
@web,

Try google it, you would be amazed of all you don't know you're capable of. Thats how I'm able to get almost everything I need inculde this forum. Just learn your keyword and you have the right answers.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by bashtee: 5:43am On Oct 16, 2011
@webstradamus
Pls go to google and search for the format there. you will get alot , pick the one that fits you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by SeriaBravo: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2011
@imperiouxx,tanx for the good works u are doing here.pls I can u send d GRE revised material to my mail stevenson4u2002(at)yahoo.com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by iyc(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2011
talk2iyc@yahoo.co.uk or 070-he-spy-cap
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rowlandoo: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2011
Please reply my post

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries
« #9182 on: October 14, 2011, 09:19 AM »

@HOUSE

Please i just got an admission now into University but i have bene denied on associate degreees 3times , what are my chances of getting visa for fall term 2012 pleasse , i lost my WAEC CERT too , how can i get to convinvce the consular abt thaat . i dont want to get denied anymore , but the last time i was internvied d consular said why dont io apply to a univeristy and y been denied 2times , dont kow why he says that

help me with fact PEOPLE
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cleverdude: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2011
@Rowlando-if u dnt want to get denied dis tym,it's in ur hands. Now dat u've got admission into a uni,it's gud, but u'll av to give d vo reasons y u changed to a univ after being denied 3 times. If u lost ur WAEC cert. u can print out ur online results,attach a scratch card to it 4 confirmation n present to d vo,it's still acceptable. I also hope u aren't goin 4 an associate degree again at this uni. Don't worry man,even if u were denied 3 times,u'll cn still b successful,only if u prepare very well;somebody got his visa after being rejected 3 times like u here on this forum,i also knw a guy who got his visa on d 7th attempt,it's hard 2 believe,but it's true. Just pray hard n believe 99.9% in God n he'll do it in a way u cant even comprehend.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2011
I hope this rowlandoo is not a spambot Asking the same question uncountable times and getting the same answers all the time. One day, you will find out that there is no better answer than those that has been given to you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rowlandoo: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
@Cleverdude

I am happy with ur response , no i am not going for associate i got n admission in Informtion system major in businessn administration , , can i tell the vo that i made a score in toefl the university doesnt accept at the time i had to go for associate degree beleievin to transfer to 4 yer colege after that , and is it true that they comfirm account statemtent at the embassy this time , what state r u please

@imperia

no mind me i just want to get facts and keep it in real mind coz no denial i have got to go study , are u going for PG or UG
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
I'm going for MS. Why are you asking if they confirm acc at the embassy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (317)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.