Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,980 members, 7,969,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:06 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (552662 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2009
sunboy:

@nethacker: i already checked with csun, i emailed them and they just replied me yesterday to go an register online, it seem they are requesting for one also it seems application is closed for next fall and spring, Im a commercial student, i have waec. Im thinking of a management course or economics.
if u can choose NAU,they dont need ur toefl.All they need is ur results and sponsor's financial's statement .
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sunboy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2009
One more thing, the sponcorer is not my father but a relative and not of my surname is that acceptable ? I also have a yankee citizen who can provide proof of sponcorship too and not my surname too, any hope ?

Should i email your school or proceed to online application
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sunboy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2009
@nethacker: can you add me to your yahoo IM? we can chat you can put me through. or facebook ?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2009
sunboy:

@nethacker: can you add me to your yahoo IM? we can chat you can put me through. or facebook ?
is dat ur YIM?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sunboy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2009
Yes, just clicked on the online stuff
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sunboy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2009
I am still waiting online for you bro.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2009
sunboy:

I am still waiting online for you bro.
i hv added u since na grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sunboy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
Please IM or BUZZ me lets chat now, im running on battery.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by netotse(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
@nethacker
i hope say u go dey this available when time reach for me to apply
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sunboy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2009
@nethacker: help me now, i've been waiting for you, or you give me ur ID let me IM u
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2009
netotse:

@nethacker
i hope say u go dey this available when time reach for me to apply
sure my man, Anytime i dey internet.Thats where i was born n dats where i still live. I am a cyber-cub grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sunboy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2009
@nethacker: Im still online because of you sad
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Phony200(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2009
A client of mine went to the Embassy today for his interview and got his visa. Funny thing was that after he left the embassy, he was called and asked to come back today or monday, the caller left the purpose unspecified. Now he's bothering and fretting because he could not make it back on time today and has to wait till monday. My question is can a visa application once approved be cancelled or withheld? I know a person can be called back to pick the visa up but can there be any other reason? Your responses would be really appreciated.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
Phony200:

A client of mine went to the Embassy today for his interview and got his visa. Funny thing was that after he left the embassy, he was called and asked to come back today or monday, the caller left the purpose unspecified. Now he's bothering and fretting because he could not make it back on time today and has to wait till monday. My question is can a visa application once approved be cancelled or withheld? I know a person can be called back to pick the visa up but can there be any other reason? Your responses would be really appreciated.
nope.not any that i am aware of but i do knw they call to confirm some information supplied sha, tell d person not to be tensed,it CAN'T be cancelled
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Phony200(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2009
^^^^ Thanks. The guy's looking more sombre than his friend who got denied, Thanks again.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
Phony200:

^^^^ Thanks. The guy's looking more sombre than his friend who got denied, Thanks again.
grin grin grin d guy dey fear FEAR grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ayosco2008(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2009
nethacker please can u add me on ur im so we can chat my email is ayosco2008@yahoo.com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by john4uu: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2009
Hello to the able people in the house,I have been following this thread for almost two weeks now.I must say that you guys are wonderful.

I am also seeking F1 visa and I know that the journey is not easy.I have book my date already 29th Dec.I am going for my MS in IT but I was given second bachelors degree because of my low GPA,they say I just need to do 5 courses in a semester to strengthened my GPA so that I can easily ride on to my masters program.Right now the admission letter states that I am going for a graduate program(post Bacc) and my I-20 says second bachelors.I am 30yrs old with vast experience in the IT field.I have written both GRE and TOEFL.Both good scores.

My questions are.
1. Do they have a specific age for a graduate program??

2.Wont they say that I am not competent enough and that was why I was given second bachelors degree.

Please your contributions.
I would those having interview before new year for us to get in touch in one way or the other
JOhn
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by netotse(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2009
Wot was ur gpa?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Phony200(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2009
My client who just got admission now with a low GP of 2.8 was given a PROVISIONAL admission. Provisional because the condition was that he must maintain a GP of above 3.0 otherwise he would be suspended. There's really no age limit but the younger the better in my experience so far. Also, the second BA is most likely a few courses during which your CGPA would be accessed. Hope this helps to an extent
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2009
Well they dnt hv the tym to look @the docs.dey will hv so much applicants so there will be limited time so pls dnt panic.jst be confident n trust me,u will be in USA
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by johnkent(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2009
nethacker:

nope.not any that i am aware of but i do knw they call to confirm some information supplied sha, tell d person not to be tensed,it CAN'T be cancelled

Am not saying his visa is cancelled but US Embassies do cancel visas even after its been isssued. if they should determine fraudulent documents or have questions that the applicant can's answer, they can absolutely cancel the visa sometimes without you knowing and when u show up at a POE, u will be surprised to find out that ur visa has been revoked.
I've seen it happen before.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewsmt: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2009
This is the voice of a new member. I have been following this thread for the past 3days and found it interesting that i couldn't sleep. Please anyone should fire me nethacker's new cellphone number because this number is not going through 08131356103. I need him badly cos i'm at the tight conner.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by pgcomm(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2009
I need to travel to the US for some business. I need advice on what is requred of me to enable me have the U S visa. I been to south africa and some other africa country and i was the US is a diffrent ball game. Please i need urgent assistant.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2009
pgcomm:

I need to travel to the US for some business. I need advice on what is requred of me to enable me have the U S visa. I been to south africa and some other africa country and i was the US is a diffrent ball game. Please i need urgent assistant.

Srry, dis is a Student Thread. I hope u will get more info if u can start a new topic about this.

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Bebesula(f): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2009
Let somebody shout halleluyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The Lord has done it. I & my baby have been given student visas to the US. This is just the Lord's work.
@Nethacker - you are an angel, answering all those calls from my husband, responding to those chat with him.
@Oyewoles - oh my God! All of your endeavours shall prosper
@Femilangy - the creator of the thread - God will create greatness in your life
@Seun - the owner of nairaland - God will own you forever
@all - you are too much, Gongo Aso, A-town (where-ever you are) and to all of you, God will bless you.
@Sussex, you shall surely succeed.
I will post the interview very soon.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2009
Bebesula:

Let somebody shout halleluyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The Lord has done it. I & my baby have been given student visas to the US. This is just the Lord's work.
@Nethacker - you are an angel, answering all those calls from my husband, responding to those chat with him.
@all - you are too much, Gongo Aso, A-town (where-ever you are) and to all of you, God will bless you.

wow!!! so u got ur own candy too cheesy
congrats and welcome to obamaland cool
if only peeps knew how easy a US student visa is provided you are GENUINE undecided
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2009

Tnx for dat. I wish u success in ur future endeavours. Nethacker is a nice person, i wish he is nominated d award stuff. Anyways, keep on prayin for me guys.

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
gongo aso:

wow!!! so u got your own candy too cheesy
congrats and welcome to obamaland cool
[size=18pt]if only peeps knew how easy a US student visa is provided you are GENUINE undecided[/size]

i cant repeat that enough dad embarassed
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by GEW: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
Bebesula:

congrats
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Abuseay(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2009
Been Following this Thread for 2 months, YOu Guyz are Great !!! Keep It UP !!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by john4uu: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2009
congrats,I am happy for you .

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (317)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.