Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,180 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (548888 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by lovemoi2(f): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
khunleah:

Some1 pls help. i need information abt schooling US wiv OND result. some 1 pls put me through, u guys are doing great work on this thread and i will like to benefit frm it. kindly inbox your numba khunleah@yahoo.co.uk

go through the universities here and find the one suitable for u
http://www.webometrics.info/top100_continent.asp?cont=usa_canada)

search for the course u are looking for, apply and send them ur transcripts
when they accept u, then come back here

if u also read from page one of this thread u will get all the answer u need
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by khunleah: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
thanks so much great job, i will getback you. do i need to school fee 1st b4 gettin I-20 fee?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by lovemoi2(f): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
u dont need school fees before i-20
but u will need to pay a sevis fee, all foreigners applying have to pay for that
by the way any school u decide on, u will see their requirements on their websites
u just need to send your sponsor's account document if they ask u, well they will ask for that

read this thread from the beginning and u will get your answers
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
gongo aso:

^^^lol
grin cheesy grin

suxes
another reason you should learn to do this things yourself is for experience and knowledge.
plus realize nethacker will not be available for you always too.
I know he's willing to help but there will be many times he won't be chanced
smiley

goes for all calling for hacker's head lipsrsealed

Tnx bro, u know nethacker has been in d field 4 long, so i tout dia is a special way he's gonna do it and help me get urgent appointment!

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Tnx bro, u know nethacker has been in d field 4 long, so i tout dia is a special way he's gonna do it and help me get urgent appointment!

SHALOM

Guy if na dis school CSUN you dey come get this appointment and go for your interview.We don resume and people have been getting classes so wasting your time in Naija won't help cos u may get here and see that no classes for you which means take the next plane back to MMIA.dO THIS SHIT FAST.

NO TIME TO SAY NO TIME
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by idnoble123: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
The measures justify the fears of Nigerians that they will now be singled out for special security attention, although the U.S. State Department assured that the policy is not to punish Nigerians with genuine business in America, or students, but to plug loopholes through which potential terrorists can get in.
this stupid guy mutallab , i know no wetin do am ,,d guy don chop belefu , he come de y look for benku benku angry
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
khunleah:

Some1 pls help. i need information abt schooling US wiv OND result. some 1 pls put me through, u guys are doing great work on this thread and i will like to benefit frm it. kindly inbox your numba khunleah@yahoo.co.uk
wats ur course of study n ur OND grade?i'll advise u come to my school course u will be given exemption just like me.Initially,the duration of my course as stated on my I-20 was 48months but wen i got here , all my credits have been transferred by the school so my course adviser told me dat i have a maximum of 4semesters to go.I am studying electrical here which was wat i studied too in 9ja Yabatech. So make ur choice.i hv added u on YIM so buzz me as soon as u r online ok? wink

oyewsmt:

Hummmmm, my resumes on monday and my appointment is being scheduled to 5th feb 2010. Please advise me on what to do between now and monday. School already told me they can not send me another I-20 but the latest date i can resume to school is 18th Jan. 2010, what do i need to do my people in house. Nethacker, the guy messed up with me and gave me fake appointment letter. TIRED!!!
i'm so sorry for that idiot he has nt been picking ma calls.i'll advise u guys(u and suxes) to go the embassy with all the documents and plead with them-i knw they will listen
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by khunleah: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ nethacker. i did electrical/electronic in Federal poly ilaro lower crd. pls wat is the name of the school. wish i cud av ur numba to speak with u. thanks for the reply.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ayosco2008(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
pls can i get a schorlaship with a sat score of 1560
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
ayosco2008:

pls can i get a schorlaship with a sat score of 1560
check for schools dat accept dat score and below
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ayosco2008(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
can i get a schorlarship with a sat score of 1560
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
oyewsmt:

Hummmmm, my resumes on monday and my appointment is being scheduled to 5th feb 2010. Please advise me on what to do between now and monday. School already told me they can not send me another I-20 but the latest date i can resume to school is 18th Jan. 2010, what do i need to do my people in house. Nethacker, the guy messed up with me and gave me fake appointment letter. TIRED!!!

how did u get a fake appointment letter? shocked sigh . . Nigeria . . have u emailed the embassy? The appointments are like 5- 30 mins , I dont know why they canst schedule Suxes or you sooner . . .

And its true, classes are filling . . .I register for my classes even before the previous semester ends because it is a hassel lipsrsealed

@suxes- im praying that it comes out for you. . thats all we can do at this point.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
@^^^ thanks.just registered mine too today, hmm.u guys just have to match to d embassy
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2010
platinumnk:

how did u get a fake appointment letter? shocked sigh . . Nigeria . . have u emailed the embassy? The appointments are like 5- 30 mins , I dont know why they canst schedule Suxes or you sooner . . .

And its true, classes are filling . . .I register for my classes even before the previous semester ends because it is a hassel lipsrsealed

@suxes- im praying that it comes out for you. . thats all we can do at this point.

I dnt know maybe dos embassy guys do get money from dose touts. They refused to e-mail me. Dey asked for my receipt of vfs and i sent it, till now, dey are yet to mail me.

1st lady, aw ur side na? Hope u dey cool

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by guydudu: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2010
i heard dat embassy don dey deny our peps oooo, i dont knw how true dis info is
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
guydudu:

i heard dat embassy don dey deny our peps oooo, i dont knw how true dis info is
guy,they hv always been denyin peeps dat refuse to demonstrate their intention well enof.To me,dat info is crap.in ur time,there will be a change of mind, so don't fear,God is near wink
Don't listen to wat some peeps say .if i had done so,trust me,i won't be here wink
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
Houes, my first interview, i went with a uba statement in my dad's name. now i want to go for anoda one and i av zenoth bank statement with me in my dad's name. i hope it doesnt mean? Do dey av details about d uba statement i brought d 1st time?

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
suxes2005:

Houes, my first interview, i went with a uba statement in my dad's name. now i want to go for anoda one and i av zenoth bank statement with me in my dad's name. i hope it doesnt mean? Do dey av details about d uba statement i brought d 1st time?
SHALOM
no homeboy as long as u can defend it
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WARYZ(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
ayosco2008:

can i get a schorlarship with a sat score of  1560

wen did u write ur sat?if u wrote it on d 7 of november,av u gotten ur maild rsult or u jst checkd it onlyn 2 get ur scores.pls rply asap wink
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WARYZ(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2010
Gongo aso u no even ask of me wll how far hpe no prblm,ne is evryfin goin on fine at ur end.no worries we go still see jst a matter of tyme
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2010
i think suxes has been denied again, my brother jst told me so lipsrsealed
where is suxes angry
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2010
nethacker:

i think suxes has been denied again, my brother jst told me so lipsrsealed
where is suxes angry

I'm here,

I CAN NEVER EVER BE DENIED AGAIN. D

Thats why i'm taking my time,

Anyways, when i got to office on Wednesday, my Boss brought out his zenith statement and compared it wit d one ur bro gave me, lots of differences on it,

So, we called him immediately and he said its dsame u used to embassy and also at th eairport!

I called him yday night to trick him but he still maintained his stand and said d statement will be accepted at the embassy.

I'm gonna call him to make him cool down,

Still havin probs wit my interview,

I'll go to d embassy on monday and beg if dey will allow me to have my interview and if not, maybe i'l wait till Feb 9 or raise 20k b4 den for urgent interview.

Wat u guys fink?

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^^ok I'm officially lost  undecided
g'luck all the same.
smiley

@waryz
no shakings  boss cool
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by phuckNL: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2010
People do not like the truth. I always tell the truth and i am never scared to voice my opinion.
Suxes2005. Forget about the US. You will be seen as desperate the second time around. You'll probably be denied again.
If you do not have your stuff together, the embassy will deny you. When i made mention of people having problems paying sevis fees and all, i was almost crucified. Take my advice. Forget about the US embassy juh.
If you don't have a sponsor (prefarably your parents) that has a solid account with a reputable job, you better have a financial aid package or scholarship package to present to the embassy officials.

The embassy recommends a 6month reapplication timeline for a reason :
You were denied on financial grounds. They do not expect your financial situation to change drastically within a short period. Whether you took the wrong statement is not their problem. They will just assume you want to jah
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2010
phuck_NL:

People do not like the truth. I always tell the truth and i am never scared to voice my opinion.
Suxes2005. Forget about the US. You will be seen as desperate the second time around. You'll probably be denied again.
If you do not have your stuff together, the embassy will deny you. When i made mention of people having problems paying sevis fees and all, i was almost crucified. Take my advice. Forget about the US embassy juh.
If you don't have a sponsor (prefarably your parents) that has a solid account with a reputable job, you better have a financial aid package or scholarship package to present to the embassy officials.

The embassy recommends a 6month reapplication timeline for a reason :
You were denied on financial grounds. They do not expect your financial situation to change drastically within a short period. Whether you took the wrong statement is not their problem. They will just assume you want to jah

Well, u've got a point there dear.

Anyways, u dont seems to understand me very well, i dont deceive myself and i dont wanna deceive any1 here.

I might come wit a story to twist u guys and gimme advice, i prefer to come out clean.

Let every1 say what he or she finks about me, i aint lookin at ur criticism but wat i got to gain from u opinion about me!

Thanks alot.

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2010
@phuka
wassup dude! long tym no see grin
guess u r in d states now?
wish u the best in your endeavours
cheers
cool
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118823.1408.html#msg5273072
shocked shocked shocked

suxes you must be a clown to be considering such  angry
to think you had enough backing from here self  undecided

expecting you to say its not you though
you can save us the crap angry
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2010
gongo aso:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118823.1408.html#msg5273072
shocked shocked shocked

suxes you must be a clown to be considering such angry
to think you had enough backing from here self undecided

expecting you to say its not you though
you can save us the crap angry

1 fing i believe is dat u cant hise from ur shadows. if i wanna pretend there, i wud av used my brother's id 2 make dat post!

Anyways, wat i was tellin d guy is dat, when i get to usa, i'm going to california state university, northridge, IMO, it is home of hollywood? Am i right?

so when i get dia, would like to act, and by the time i'll finish my bachelors, i'l become a movie star, not dat i want to travel with student visa and run away when i get dia, I even av some1 in Georgia who said i shud come dat school is cheaper dia, but because of acting, i prefer to stay put in cali,

Hope am cleared?

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^^thats ur own cup of tea.
and why did you have to delete your post on the canada thread
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ ALL

Are u pondering what am pondering?i mean suxes are they trying to arrange a fake bankstatement for u?if so, . . . .Guy forget the US,i am beginning to doubt ur real intentions of coming here,i mean whats the need of comparing bankstatements with what nethackers brother gave you and your bosses bank statement? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ Phuck
How u doing bro,longest time no see grin grin grin grin grin

@ Gonga aso

Guy u dey fall my hand oh,u never call me since!!!!!!!!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2010
gongo aso:

^^^thats your own cup of tea.
and why did you have to delete your post on the canada thread

My own cup of tea? So u wanna sip 4rm it den? I fink its best i try let me intentions known.

femilangy:

@ ALL

Are u pondering what am pondering?i mean suxes are they trying to arrange a fake bank statement for u ?if so, . . . .Guy forget the US,i am beginning to doubt your real intentions of coming here,i mean whats the need of comparing bankstatements with what nethackers brother gave you and your bosses bank statement? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ Phuck

@ Gonga aso

@ bolded part, YES it is true, Well its left to you to doubt my intentions. All I know is dat I'll come here and tell u guys dat i got my visa!

I'm goin to US to study and let every1 who got dia visa here come out and say dey used dia father's real bank statement.

Well, it aint any1's fault sha, i fink its my fault,

I wonder why people dont seems to understand me at all!

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by phuckNL: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2010
gongo aso:

@phuka
wassup dude! long tym no see grin
guess u r in d states now?
wish u the best in your endeavours
cheers
cool

Thanks a lot. Yes i'm in the states. Winter no be childs play nah. Me wey dey wear singlet during harmattan!! Omo na sleep i just dey sleep for inside ohh. The cold is fireeeeee.

femilangy:

@ ALL

Are u pondering what am pondering?i mean suxes are they trying to arrange a fake bankstatement for u?if so, . . . .Guy forget the US,i am beginning to doubt your real intentions of coming here,i mean whats the need of comparing bankstatements with what nethackers brother gave you and your bosses bank statement? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ Phuck

@ Gonga aso

Hey bro. I just realized you got ur visa as well. Congrats. Considering that you started this thread, it would have been sad if they axed you.

@Suxxes

I said it before and i will say it again. If you do not have the financial capablility to study in the US. Stay in Nigeria. I referred to your previous posts that showed that you just wanted to JAH. At the POE, the dude was joking with me and said most naija guys don't even bother to visit school once they enter. I am not here to judge you. What i don't like is the fact that you are lieing. Why would you want to use a fake statement. You have already been denied once.

I am sure the reason you were denied the first time lingers on financial manipulation or fraud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.