Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,157 members, 7,907,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:22 AM

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (75073 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / I Am Tired Of Being His S Ex Machine And Abortion Bag… Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
shaboti:
you are a real bìtch! For sayin her grammar is bad. As if yours is any better.

Its 'liar' not 'lier'. Olodo.

Na only that one you see , what about STUFFS , stuff is stuff , no plural form
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by alerabson(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
misssclassy:
First of all, I am sorry for the situation you have found yourself in.
You were naïve when you were used by that man so none of this is your fault.
Staying with that man is not the best option. He doesn't love you, he doesn't respect you and worse than that , he physically abuses you.

I will advice you try your best to find a way to move out of that house.
You don't need to depend on him for survival. There are other things you could do. You could start up a small business so you can take care of yourself. There are a lot of business ideas you could pick from, especially in your school environment. You could also learn a trade or vocation.

In addition to that, there should also be other guys that might have been asking you out and all that. There could be one that would be ready to take care of you. Perhaps you should try to open up a bit. I am not saying you should sleep with men, or sell your body to them, no, all I am saying is you make a couple of friends and perhaps you might find someone to love and who would love you too.
You can't fight this battle alone.

What about members of your extended family, friends in and out of school. There should be someone you could talk to and who could be willing to help.
Just open up to someone close, you will definitely feel the load lifted from you shoulders.

I don't know how committed you are to your religion, but in cases like this , religious organizations can really be of help.
You could talk to your religious leader about everything. They could help.
Even the fellow members of your religious organisation, whether it's a church or a mosque, can also help you.

Young lady, we as humans always face various challenges in our lives. But we should never give in to them and lose all hope.
There is still light at the end of the tunnel. Everything will be okay,
Just keep on trusting God and be prayerful as well.
I love you, you do have it all may almighty bless your life.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ryocaj(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Being a runs girl will be even better.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by MsBliss(f): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=olutunde12 post=35142032][/quote].
Thanks for the compliment
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Moffyman(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pray to God to make another way for you.Problems are what makes life fun and when you surpass them you become stronger.you current situation is just like a big ugly frog you have to swallow.have faith and God will make a way.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by MsBliss(f): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=olutunde12 post=35142032][/quote].
Thanks for the compliment
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by emsheddy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bonapart:
You chose to belittle yourself and look up to a man as your God, who in turn sees you as a sex slave...
Just imagine there was no hole in between your legs, just know that he's only there for you because he can hav sex with you to his full satisfaction....
All the babies you've killed God will punish you for it
and also punish you for sex before marriage which is fornication

My advice: leave the house while you can cos your own life is next...
I have no sympathy for you cos many are in a poorer family but labour by themselves and see themselves through school but you chose to be a sex slave because of feeding money and bla bla bla
What happens to working after ssce to save money for higher institution

you're just a who*re who got it wrong
Oga, do me a favour. Stay away from advicing people on emotional issues. U will surely murder many souls that way. And to everyone who is pouring insults on the girl, even Jesus never condemned the adulterous woman that was brought to him. Here is a sister who needs all the encouragement in life. The least u can do is ignore the thread other than spilling bile. Some of u might even be worse than this. Let he who is without a sin, be the first to cast a stone.
Ishilove, the girl has to leave dat dude ASAP. She will find help. God will not allow her to waste just like that. But she has to make the decision.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by frankson1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
misssclassy:
First of all, I am sorry for the situation you have found yourself in.
You were naïve when you were used by that man so none of this is your fault.
Staying with that man is not the best option. He doesn't love you, he doesn't respect you and worse than that , he physically abuses you.

I will advice you try your best to find a way to move out of that house.
You don't need to depend on him for survival. There are other things you could do. You could start up a small business so you can take care of yourself. There are a lot of business ideas you could pick from, especially in your school environment. You could also learn a trade or vocation.

In addition to that, there should also be other guys that might have been asking you out and all that. There could be one that would be ready to take care of you. Perhaps you should try to open up a bit. I am not saying you should sleep with men, or sell your body to them, no, all I am saying is you make a couple of friends and perhaps you might find someone to love and who would love you too.
You can't fight this battle alone.

What about members of your extended family, friends in and out of school. There should be someone you could talk to and who could be willing to help.
Just open up to someone close, you will definitely feel the load lifted from you shoulders.

I don't know how committed you are to your religion, but in cases like this , religious organizations can really be of help.
You could talk to your religious leader about everything. They could help.
Even the fellow members of your religious organisation, whether it's a church or a mosque, can also help you.

Young lady, we as humans always face various challenges in our lives. But we should never give in to them and lose all hope.
There is still light at the end of the tunnel. Everything will be okay,
Just keep on trusting God and be prayerful as well.

WOW!!! After reading this I forgot what to say. Real Classy
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

Your grammar is bad. I can't believe you are in year two . That aside.

You should never forget that your future is in your hands. never
If after looking at you present situation,you decide that this kind of life is what you desire in your future then you can sit down all day crying to us about how terrible your life is else ,you take a bold step by going out to look for a job. working won't kill you .

Who says you can't go to school and work at the same time ? what happened to being independent and buying stuffs you want with your own money?
what happened to kicking toxic people out of your life ?
You are even lucky that your parents pays your school fees. Av seen people who work to pay all their fees themselves and whoever told you that if you leave your self imposed husband,you will die is a big lier.

IN LIFE, SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO PLAY THE RULE OF A DUMB PERSON TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.

INTELLIGENT, SMART, BRILLIANT, EDUCATION, ARE NOT ENOUGH TO KEEP YOU ALIVE,

NEXT TIME, KEEP YOUR ENGLISH PROUD TO YOURSELF.

wink
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
teekay213:
gbam!

What are "gbamming" for ? so you support she should find another man from her "toasters" and start the whole process again. Whatever happened to fending for herself , being self sufficient and living within her means. Na wa for this your kind mentality.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:
You are in a difficult situation which is almost impossible to survive.

You need to understand one thing dear, some people are in your shoe but strive under difficult challenges and all that.

The thing is you confided so much in that boyfriend of yours called uncle believing it's your haven.

My advice is to pick a job that can help meet your financial needs and as well have time for your academics (You can start by picking a job as a househelp; u will have enough to eat and shelter to lay your head or as a freelancer in telecom companies; etisalat, glo. MTN, etc. U can sell their products among your colleagues which is profitable. Also be creative in doing something students and other category of people like to consume).

As for your relationship, quit it immediately. Squat with a friend for the time being till u are financially stable to get an accommodation.

I can see you are an ambitious lady. Don't give up on yourself.
Ehn ehn?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
frankson1:

WOW!!! After reading this I forgot what to say. Real Classy
Thanks.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
alerabson:
I love you, you do have it all may almighty bless your life.

Amen. smiley
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by pythondjango(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:
This nairalander mailed us this rather pathetic story. She requested her identity be hidden because not only is she well known, the man in question is also a nairalander.

Please read and give her your very candid advice.

No insults, please. She is in a quagmire and needs sound and solid advice.
And to add more,that guy can never marry you(i mean that girl)even though he has promised you marriage that is a big lie,he knew how he has used you terribly and you have been turned to a "tokunbo car",so of what use do he still find in you to be homed in his house,hell none.If you continue with him then you will be a great loser in life and then you have allowed doom into ur life because of such gory nonentity.Moreso,you need to call it quit technical within yourself and take a new leaf of life by ejecting that maggot out of ur dear life or else you will just waste your beautiful gift of nature(your life) in his hands.Pls take careful reading through this thread and take all valid solution bound advices given to you to mend ur life. I couldn't go further because i hv no time to talk to a length i would have love to talk to,but all has been well constructively and intelligently laid down here to pick, so extract the best here.Pls keep in touch with us to know your progress,bye.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by gbens2000(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
@ ishilove,pls let us have an account numb in case we want to help financially even if it is not hers but let it be legit and I will be rest assured it will get to ,dis is crazy disheartening no matter hw small I promise in will do something,I don't know of odas,pls asap cuz u knw month is just ending our prayers her with u to d gal involved,dis is part of modern day slavery.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by youngice(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bonapart:
You chose to belittle yourself and look up to a man as your God, who in turn sees you as a sex slave...
Just imagine there was no hole in between your legs, just know that he's only there for you because he can hav sex with you to his full satisfaction....
All the babies you've killed God will punish you for it
and also punish you for sex before marriage which is fornication

My advice: leave the house while you can cos your own life is next...
I have no sympathy for you cos many are in a poorer family but labour by themselves and see themselves through school but you chose to be a sex slave because of feeding money and bla bla bla
What happens to working after ssce to save money for higher institution

you're just a who*re who got it wrong
Evil
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Bonapart(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
emsheddy:
Oga, do me a favour. Stay away from advicing people on emotional issues. U will surely murder many souls that way. And to everyone who is pouring insults on the girl, even Jesus never condemned the adulterous woman that was brought to him. Here is a sister who needs all the encouragement in life. The least u can do is ignore the thread other than spilling bile. Some of u might even be worse than this. Let he who is without a sin, be the first to cast a stone.
Ishilove, the girl has to leave dat dude ASAP. She will find help. God will not allow her to waste just like that. But she has to make the decision.
don't even try to compare the adulterous woman with someone who hide under the umbrella of wh*ring
That lady need no advice... even the devil will tell her to leave that man and face her destiny.... she entered into her own cage and locked it against herself, all by herself.
When she's tired , she sure know the way outta there
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Archie30: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
tiwasiaife:
let her contact me

I hope you re able to help mate. We can support her thru nairaland? Some real help...finance etc?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Bonapart(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
youngice:

Evil
evil is when you open your legs for a man day and night just because you're too lazy to find something tangible to do with ur hands and earn money.... thereby killing God's children... that's evil

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by vivypretty(f): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:

You should never forget that your future is in your hands. never
If after looking at you present situation,you decide that this kind of life is what you desire in your future then you can sit down all day crying to us about how terrible your life is else ,you take a bold step by going out to look for a job. working won't kill you .

Who says you can't go to school and work at the same time ? what happened to being independent and buying stuffs you want with your own money?
what happened to kicking toxic people out of your life?
You are even lucky that your parents pays your school fees. Av seen people who work to pay all their fees themselves and whoever told you that if you leave your self imposed husband,you will die is a big liar.
you committed an error in your english "if after looking at YOU present situation"

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by pythondjango(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
emsheddy:
Thank you for that!
In reference to "bornapart" let forget some unneeded moral justification for cases that touched like this,we are all humans,circumstances differ,thought and background orientation differs.pls let help in mending sensitive and emotional dysfunctional issues that had sent so many to early graves.And when we see an opportunity to help the ones that can surmount courage to voice out their achilles hill,pls let forget moral discipline or indiscipline and face the reality to help a soul from crossing to d grave early.Thank you,pls understand.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nyceguy92: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=Ishilove post=35135370]

Your situation is pathetic, but it beats me how you have continued to stay with this man in spite of how he has treated you.

At your age and level of education, you must have heard of both control pills. You should have been on this after your abortion.

Much as you need financial assistance to continue your school, your continued stay in this man's house can ruin your life.

I wonder if you have immediate or distant uncles and aunts that might help you.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by gbens2000(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
@ ishilove or rather give us a numba to call
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by edusucces(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
sorry for what u re passing tru but I want to tell u that u re the architect of ur life. u once said that ur father is lazy ,don't u think that the same laziness is affecting u. wake up from ur sleep and take bold step.
look for female friend and stay with in school, repackage ur life because na ruin ur dey now

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by teekay213(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
neoapocalypse:

What are "gbamming" for ? so you support she should find another man from her "toasters" and start the whole process again. Whatever happened to fending for herself , being self sufficient and living within her means. Na wa for this your kind mentality.
why i said gbam is because she needs a helper either male or female to make her leave that devil she's saying with.pple saying she should start a business,where is she going 2 get the capital from?or the money may not be enough to sustain it.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by obi123: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I don't have all the answers but one thing I know for sure is Only Lazy People Give there bodies out in exchange for Money

it might surprise you that something that might come naturally to you might not come naturally to others , some people are self motivated others are not .
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Jeez.......Reading this epistle is really heart aching. In fact am staring at my laptop in the office and almost tearing.

And to make matters worse, the guys that made comments on the first page didn't help matters at all. Are most Nigerians now sadist? or maybe

many people have this latent hatred for just no reason. No single advice whatsoever, even after reading this very sad tale.

@OP, all i can say is that you need serious help which can only come from GOD. I think you should discuss this issue with a confidant,maybe your

pastor or an elderly woman . You really need to leave that guy, cos you are not married to him plus there is no good future with him if you stick

around.No doubts, he has tried for you so far but you are NOT A SLAVE, you have a bright future . Trust GOD, He will show up for you. YOUR

STORY WILL CHANGE as you crave

That guy's comment was exactly what Standd was talking about when she mentioned that Nigerian men are hypocrites. I can not understand how someone's conscience can be seared to the point he/she cannot feel a modicum of pity for a fellow human.

Are we this wicked? sad

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by uzodimma4sunnex: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Eya sorry oo when i started reading ur post i felt pity for u, but when i read peoples comment about ur situation d pity i had for u went away.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by CzarRex: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
It's really a sad one.Please can send me your number,I can be of help.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by gbens2000(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
@ishilove tnx more oil to ur movements
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by OlaoluEmir(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
If one Road is not Ok; another way will be Good! Think Wise......
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Sexyolori(f): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
First of all, you need to leave that house, move to the hostel. I know a student who even begged a female lecturer to allow her stay with her as a maid so that she can have a roof over her head, food in her tummy and small change. Look for a Bible believing church around your area or an NGO interested in women or youths, see whoever is in charge and explain your situation to them .
You could squat with friends in the hostel. do you have a skill or something like making hair or selling recharge cards you can do that.
You also need to make up your mind to take your life in your hands, give your life to Christ and trust him to help you make the best out of your life but if you keep hanging with that guy, he ll use u n after ders nothing left of u, he ll dump u like sucked orange n by then it will be too late.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.