Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players (24316 Views)

. / Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy / APC And NASS Crises: Atiku Says Its Time To Stop The Blame Game And Work Togethe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by major466(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2015
NDPVF:
You see,most times i enjoy reading your posts and comments afterwards,than commenting.But let me quickly point this out.
This comment i quoted,is where the APC problem started,and that is where people like me,and other Nigerians who saw afar,marked APC a "soon-to-be-expired-product",right from the day of its merger,and subsequent events that happened before,during and after they "elected" selected/imposed their party officials by one man called Tinubu.
I understood the reason North maintained their silence then.It wasnt because they doesnt what Tinubu was upto then,but they kept quiet,waiting for the "grin-DAY".They did what is called "playing-along",and Tinubu installed almost all the party structures,and virtually determines what happens in the party,but what North wants then is "power",not party,hence,they lured Tinubu into thinking he has the party in his pocket,so that he can pull sw voters to them,to complete their number.
But now,North has the power,and MUST control the party.That is why,if i use the word USE AND DUMP,i know what am talking about.
The party executives/officials you are talking about,is "Tinubu,because he virtually appointed all perharps with oath of allegiance/commitment",so that he will use them in days like this.
So,when you said the party ratifies the names sent to Saraki and Dogara,you are saying "Tinubu" ratifies the names.
This is why the northern interests that wants to control the party now,are secretly supporting Saraki and Dogara,so as to have the party in their control.
Let me ask you,are you aware that their has been a call lately for Oyegun to resign?.why havent Northern APC political elites come out to openly castigate Atiku?.Atiku?.Yes Atiku.Bombshell;Saraki and Dogara are playing a well orchestrated Atikus tape,to control APC!.
You nailed it. Most people assumed that Saraki and Dogara were responsible for the National Assembly crisis. What they don't know is that Backroom powers including the President himself are responsible for the National Assembly fracas. Actually, this is not a National assembly crisis, but an APC crisis manifesting through the National Assembly. A case of APC power blocks fighting against each other.

2 Likes

Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by Williamso(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2015
barcanista:
The sham conducted by Saraki was narrowed to NE Senators. That means only APC NE Senators were allowed to participate. This is never so... The Full APC Caucus are meant to elect their principal officers or ratify the list of the leadership. The presiding officer have no right to set guidelines or modalities but to organise it and allow everybody to vote. The majority leader is the leader of the party caucus and not his geopolitical zone. This shouldn't even be a problem. Such logjam is happening for the first time in Nigeria
For all the bias I have noticed in most of your write-ups since your infamous ship-jumping, this thread is the most objective piece I have seen. Sadly, at this rate, APC will be dead by 2019...
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by otr1(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2015
onatisi:
it was a political chess move by saraki to give the deputy senate post to pdp, believe me if ndume is the deputy senate president , saraki won't last 3months on that seat , but with pdp as the deputy ,any attempt to remove saraki will backfire on apc because pdp will regain the senate president seat,so pdp ekwe is actually acting as a protective shield for saraki against any impeachment move . Saraki has his back covered by pdp grin
Well, the bolded doesn't matter now.
Saraki will lose that seat to Ekweremadu.
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by san316(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2015
Barcanista you are very correct. we elected APC in order to escape PDP misrule but some selfish dogs have hijacked everything

it shall be well
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by onatisi(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
otr1:

nothing go happen , once the senate reconvenes it will be straight to business and work ,nobody will have time for all these distractions again , committees will be set up ,probe panels and many other things , senators will be too busy for all this hullabaloo . Buhari will have no choice but to send his ministerial list to the senate for clearance . Just wait and see
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by otr1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
onatisi:
nothing go happen , once the senate reconvenes it will be straight to business and work ,nobody will have time for all these distractions again , committees will be set up ,probe panels and many other things , senators will be too busy for all this hullabaloo . Buhari will have no choice but to send his ministerial list to the senate for clearance . Just wait and see
In your mind? Saraki will disagree with you.
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by Ushafaiza(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
All I have to say after reading lot of comments on this thread is that, a lot of Nigerians are politically ignorant, The OP has repeatedly explain how(process) electing of Principal officers of the party in the NASS, but a lot of people are still not getting the point, kudos Barcanista, you are a indeed a good political analyst. I still remember how some refer to Sen. David Mark as senate leader on the day of inauguration.

1 Like

Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by Jesusloveyou: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
barcanista:
The PDP guys that supported the rebellious Tambawal/Ihedioha were from the North. They had the guts to do that because the SW base of Mulikat (APC Reps) deserted her and gave support to the NE Tambawal. They took advantage of that. If APC hadn't interfered, Mulikat would have contested unopposed or floor Tambawal
correct urself, is NW, not NE

1 Like

Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by onatisi(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
otr1:

In your mind? Saraki will disagree with you.
it is u that doesn't know what is going on , this saraki saga is only the front view of what is going on at the background . The whole northern apc governors and apc politicians are solidly behind saraki likewise pdp govs and there senators . So what can and will anybody to saraki He has all the protection he wants and needs. Tinubu led apc leadership can continue crying from now till next year or 2019,this case is settled and saraki will be the senate president .don't be fooled that buhari doesn't know what is going on ,infact he stands to gain more from saraki than lawan,this is politics .

1 Like

Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm with you.

Your moniker.
It's either you are hypocrite or an enemy to Nigeria's progress!! You are happy for Saraki's emergence, as well as Ali Ndume? Two persons tainted and have a corruption case? How would PMB tackle corruption with those two in charge of NA? Dont you think that it would be null and void....it's just like pointing @ someone an accusing finger, when the remainders are pointing @ you....It's a big shame on NASS and shows that they lacked the moral rectude and integrity to make laws for the citizens when they allow men of questionable characters to lead them....Dogara has no case to answer...Shame on PDP stewards for allowing these...
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
It's either you are hypocrite or an enemy to Nigeria's progress!! You are happy for Saraki's emergence, as well as Ali Ndume? Two persons tainted and have a corruption case? How would PMB tackle corruption with those two in charge of NA? Dont you think that it would be null and void....it's just like pointing @ someone an accusing finger, when the remainders are pointing @ you....It's a big shame on NASS and shows that they lacked the moral rectude and integrity to make laws for the citizens when they allow men of questionable characters to lead them....Dogara has no case to answer...Shame on PDP stewards for allowing these...

Mtcheew. Go and watch football.
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by HzRF(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
barcanista:
Watching the APC caucus of distinguished Senators and Honorable Members of House of Representatives was a shame to behold on Thursday June 26, 2015. It was a shame that the ruling party couldn't put their act in order. More painful is that the incompetence of the ruling party is having effect on the Nigeria State. Here are some observations...

1. SP Saraki and Speaker Dogara Are Naïve, Arrogantly and Ignorant
The positions of Senate and House Leaders and their deputies, and the Chief Whips and their deputies are not appointive offices. It has never been heard in any parliament that the presiding officer determines who occupies these principal offices. For the record, the Majority leader is supposed to be a core party loyalist. He is the primary link between his party and members of the party in the parliament, the majority leader schedules business on the floor by calling bills from the calendar and keeps members of his party advised about the daily legislative program. The Chief Whip is also supposed to be a core party man that enforced discipline on erring party members that conducts themselves against the interests of the party in the parliament. By tradition, the majority party chooses the Majority leader, Chief Whip, Deputy Leader and Deputy whip, while members of the party in the parliament ratify. If the APC says they want Lawan as Senate Leader and Gbajabiamila as House Leader, all that has to be done is for the APC members of the Senate and the House respectively to either ratify the names sent to them by the party leadership or they (members) elect who they want. For SP Saraki and Speaker Dogora to insist on a particular pattern that is not acceptable to majority of their party parliamentarians shows that both men are arrogantly naive. This can't be accepted in any democracy, and accepting it will set a bad precedent for this country.

2. Saraki And APC Have Done Nigeria A Great Disservice
Senator Ali Ndume was indicted in November 2011 to have link with BH. The arrested BH Spokesman Ali Konduga had maintained that Sen Ndume had paid him to send threatening text messages http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-15829203. There are call evidence of Ali Ndume's phone exchange with Boko Haram which the undistinguished Senator admitted after it was extracted by an agent from the Israeli based Digital Forensic http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/court-admits-fresh-evidence-linking-ndume-to-boko-haram/. As at the time of the election, Senator Ndume was facing Terrorism trial. Instead of APC to give their ticket to competent hand they gave it to the same Ali Ndume. He was elected thanks to the change propaganda and became a Senator once again rather than clearing his name. Senator Saraki out of selfish interest compounded the woes of Nigerians by imposing an alleged Boko Haram Sponsor as Nigeria's Senate Leader. What a disservice by APC and Bukola Saraki. A shame to Nigeria that the Leader of the Upper House is facing terrorist charges.

3.APC Deserve No Sympathy
APC rode on propaganda and blackmail. It is a gathering of people of different ideologies, different worlds and men of questionable integrity. It isn't filled with men with common goals like what a political party should be. It is filled with men whose sole ambition was to form a consortium to send Jonathan back to Otuoke and GRAB power. APC as a party also encouraged rascality and impunity in the last National Assembly. APC commended and encouraged Tambawal and the 7 rascals PDP Governors for their anti-party activities. It is a shame but the APC encouraged impunity and even rewarded it by giving them political fortune. Now that APC is at the receiving end of the whole thing, and even receiving worse, I don't think it deserve any symparthy. It is a shame that the presiding officers of both Chambers are hell-bent on by-passing common sense just to subvert the interest of majority of the party. At least in 2011 the PDP had their way in choosing the four principal offices when they lost the two presiding offices due to APC instigated rebellion in the House. I understand the plight for the APC but I have no sympathy for the party. I hope they put their act in order.

4. SP Saraki and Speaker Dogara Deserve To Be Served
In the last dispensation, Senator Saraki and Honorable Dogara were part of the new PDP that fought alongside the opposition to cause a wreck to the Jonathan's re-election ambition and the PDP structure. Now they are back to do to their former comrades-at-arm what they did to their former party. If Saraki and Dogara think they will enjoy the support and privileges from the PDP on the long run, they should have their heads examined. The PDP will make a grave mistake by rewarding Saraki and Hon Dogara on the long run. Already PDP has got the Deputy Senate Presidency, the party should understand that Saraki and Dogara need them more that they need those men. In the event that APC wield their big stick on them, the PDP should have in mind the treachery of both men and serve them at latter date. Yes I supported Saraki and Dogara for Senate President and Speaker respectively so as to nullify the APC's arrangement because Nigeria cannot be run like a one-man's business, it is not because they were worth it. That is in the past now. Saraki and Dogara betrayed PDP to benefit from APC, now they turned around to betray APC but must not benefit from PDP

5. APC Should Not Hold Nigeria To Ransom
Nigerians are tired with one day one trouble for APC and their chieftains. The business of Governance is already suffering all because nothing has started. The auto-piloting system that Buhari is running isn't helping matters. Nigerians are tired of hearing APC Governors and other elected officers talking about partisan politics rather than performing the role they were elected to. Enough is enough. APC has already wasted one month of our National life, we can't afford the luxury of wasting important time on the troubles of the ruling party
I disagree with Ur number 1
Saraki Nd Dogara are following the rule of law (Even though Itz able to secure their ambition)
Remember 1999 law that okays federal character in any Itz a law nt mere saying
Look at what an order in NASS says
Quoting from Order 28 (1) he read: “There shall be a Majority Leader of the Senate. The Majority Leader shall be a senator nominated FROM (nt by) the party with the highest number of senators.
Therefore forcing Saraki to go against the Federal character is nothing but "impunity" which they swore to go against

Nw Saraki wants Caucus to determine their Reps (Federal character obeyed) they are all from apc (order obeyed)
The party is going against Federal character

Should dey be obedient and let our laws to continually raped?

Number 2
North East Caucus nt Saraki nominated him and since it is correlate with the law Itz nt his fault (Even tho Itz once again secured his ambition)

D others am ok with
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by Benzzle: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Baba barcanista but you were once a member of APC didn't you know there demons before...am very sure you'll insult PDP again like you have always been doing when you join APGA

The problem we are facing is not pdp or apc, the problem is that our politicians are too greedy and useless both apc and pdp
And they have used party to brainwash us...pdp and apc voltron would be killing themselves while the politicians are chilling abroad with their family
Apc and pdp are the same demons and devil
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by HzRF(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:
It is quite sad you come here with a seemed even-handed position afterall it is all you wanted all because of party affiliation and not the Nigerian prosperity, you supported certain persons which am sure you knew would have led to dismay in governance all because you hold foe a party? Where is our sense of patriotism ? Where is our sense of development ? Well I don't see you @op anything or how different from Saraki and Dogara, all selfish desperate mortals. I will borrow from Obama's words "we don't need strong individuals but strong Institutions" and you can't have that if the smallest of institutions in governance( political parties) can't be obeyed what becomes of the larger ones. Just in case you don't know in every institution there are one or two intuitive individuals in it, whose decisions are mostly coherent and logical whether Tinubu falls in there or not, I am not here to debate that but what I am here to say is why blame the man for what he is good in? Just like blaming Ronaldo for always scoring goals and being the free kick taker of his team. I usually don't like commenting on your threads because they are way too sentimental for me but I guess your logical neutralism seems to be developing now. Cheers mate
Is apc d only party that is in the Senate
Hw can u tell others to abide by ur stance Cuz u are d majority
Legislative is(should) be Independent d party only produce credible (in our imagination) pple once you knw he is nt credible dem deny him ticket
D party has no say whatsoever on the happenings in NASS if our law is to followed to the letters
Nd Dogara Nd Saraki is already part of apc leadership
Were they there wen he(NWC
=TINUBU) choose to those people which dey are nt empowered to do by d law
Order 28(1)D principal officers shall be nominated FROM the party
If you are truly honest with Ur campaign promises den u must nt indulge in "impunity"
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by otr1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
onatisi:
it is u that doesn't know what is going on , this saraki saga is only the front view of what is going on at the background . The whole northern apc governors and apc politicians are solidly behind saraki likewise pdp govs and there senators . So what can and will anybody to saraki He has all the protection he wants and needs. Tinubu led apc leadership can continue crying from now till next year or 2019,this case is settled and saraki will be the senate president .don't be fooled that buhari doesn't know what is going on ,infact he stands to gain more from saraki than lawan,this is politics .
The whole Nothern APC told you all these in their silence right?
It's only you PDP loyalists that's seeing this as Tinubu's fight.
Saraki has activated self-destruct mode.
Interesting days ahead. You'll enjoy it.smiley
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
@barcanista, eversince you ported to PDP...this is the most sensible, unbiased, balanced and rightly put together article/post. It reminds me of the barcanista of old, that I so much held in high esteem.
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by spenca: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
HzRF:

Is apc d only party that is in the Senate
Hw can u tell others to abide by ur stance Cuz u are d majority
Legislative is(should) be Independent d party only produce credible (in our imagination) pple once you knw he is nt credible dem deny him ticket
D party has no say whatsoever on the happenings in NASS if our law is to followed to the letters
Nd Dogara Nd Saraki is already part of apc leadership
Were they there wen he(NWC
=TINUBU) choose to those people which dey are nt empowered to do by d law
Order 28(1)D principal officers shall be nominated FROM the party
If you are truly honest with Ur campaign promises den u must nt indulge in "impunity"

Surely by your response, you don't know how the legislative arm works,go study that of U.S and see why people differ in the electing democrats or liberals in the house and executive . Cheers mate
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by HzRF(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:

Surely by your response, you don't know how the legislative arm works,go study that of U.S and see why people differ in the electing democrats or liberals in the house and executive . Cheers mate
Here we go again sidelining our laws Nd follow the whites
I don't give a hoot about hw USA does Itz thing am concerned about how Nigeria is govern Cuz it affects me
And it surprises me that sum are shouting party suprememacy over laws enacted b4 most of the lawmakers even conceived d idea of going to NASS to rep

The Legislative is independent as our Constitution stipulated and a party that claims "change" should enforce nt repudiate this

Principal officers should reflect Federal character as postulated in 1999 Constitution. And Itz left to d Caucus produced under the party to choose who they deem fit to take d position allocated to dia zone

This what d law approved and Itz should be made to stand forth

Even if it help conceived and nurture some people ambition once it within the bandwidth of the laws it should be celebrated
We should start making our laws a must to be acknowledge

Allowing our laws to be benched Lyk ameobi will make common man to continue suffering
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by spenca: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
HzRF:

Here we go again sidelining our laws Nd follow the whites
I don't give a hoot about hw USA does Itz thing am concerned about how Nigeria is govern Cuz it affects me
And it surprises me that sum are shouting party suprememacy over laws enacted b4 most of the lawmakers even conceived d idea of going to NASS to rep

The Legislative is independent as our Constitution stipulated and a party that claims "change" should enforce nt repudiate this

Principal officers should reflect Federal character as postulated in 1999 Constitution. And Itz left to d Caucus produced under the party to choose who they deem fit to take d position allocated to dia zone

This what d law approved and Itz should be made to stand forth

Even if it help conceived and nurture some people ambition once it within the bandwidth of the laws it should be celebrated
We should start making our laws a must to be acknowledge

Allowing our laws to be benched Lyk ameobi will make common man to continue suffering

You talk what you don't understand . You can as well reject the whole "constitution" you are an advocate of here after all is was remodeled after the "white people's" own. Federal character my foot !
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by HzRF(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:

You talk what you don't understand . You can as well reject the whole "constitution" you are an advocate of here after all is was remodeled after the "white people's" own. Federal character my foot !
If our constitution is no more effective let's create those that can
Personally Federal character is nt needed but the fact is its lawful and breaking it in any guise to me isn't proper Cuz every zone is gifted
We can as well appauld someone that stole to care of his mother, because his mother is important?
Let them ammend or abolish any unneeded laws
As far as am concerned law remain the real path a nation should follow
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
otr1:

Where have you seen a deputy senate president or deputy speaker succeeding the senate president or speaker that is impeached?
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by barcaboi(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
barcanista:
Watching the APC caucus of distinguished Senators and Honorable Members of House of Representatives was a shame to behold on Thursday June 26, 2015. It was a shame that the ruling party couldn't put their act in order. More painful is that the incompetence of the ruling party is having effect on the Nigeria State. Here are some observations...

The positions of Senate and House Leaders and their deputies, and the Chief Whips and their deputies are not appointive offices. It has never been heard in any parliament that the presiding officer determines who occupies these principal offices. For the record, the Majority leader is supposed to be a core party loyalist. He is the primary link between his party and members of the party in the parliament, the majority leader schedules business on the floor by calling bills from the calendar and keeps members of his party advised about the daily legislative program. The Chief Whip is also supposed to be a core party man that enforced discipline on erring party members that conducts themselves against the interests of the party in the parliament. By tradition, the majority party chooses the Majority leader, Chief Whip, Deputy Leader and Deputy whip, while members of the party in the parliament ratify. If the APC says they want Lawan as Senate Leader and Gbajabiamila as House Leader, all that has to be done is for the APC members of the Senate and the House respectively to either ratify the names sent to them by the party leadership or they (members) elect who they want. For SP Saraki and Speaker Dogora to insist on a particular pattern that is not acceptable to majority of their party parliamentarians shows that both men are arrogantly naive. This can't be accepted in any democracy, and accepting it will set a bad precedent for this country.

Senator Ali Ndume was indicted in November 2011 to have link with BH. The arrested BH Spokesman Ali Konduga had maintained that Sen Ndume had paid him to send threatening text messages http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-15829203. There are call evidence of Ali Ndume's phone exchange with Boko Haram which the undistinguished Senator admitted after it was extracted by an agent from the Israeli based Digital Forensic http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/court-admits-fresh-evidence-linking-ndume-to-boko-haram/. As at the time of the election, Senator Ndume was facing Terrorism trial. Instead of APC to give their ticket to competent hand they gave it to the same Ali Ndume. He was elected thanks to the change propaganda and became a Senator once again rather than clearing his name. Senator Saraki out of selfish interest compounded the woes of Nigerians by imposing an alleged Boko Haram Sponsor as Nigeria's Senate Leader. What a disservice by APC and Bukola Saraki. A shame to Nigeria that the Leader of the Upper House is facing terrorist charges.

APC rode on propaganda and blackmail. It is a gathering of people of different ideologies, different worlds and men of questionable integrity. It isn't filled with men with common goals like what a political party should be. It is filled with men whose sole ambition was to form a consortium to send Jonathan back to Otuoke and GRAB power. APC as a party also encouraged rascality and impunity in the last National Assembly. APC commended and encouraged Tambawal and the 7 rascals PDP Governors for their anti-party activities. It is a shame but the APC encouraged impunity and even rewarded it by giving them political fortune. Now that APC is at the receiving end of the whole thing, and even receiving worse, I don't think it deserve any symparthy. It is a shame that the presiding officers of both Chambers are hell-bent on by-passing common sense just to subvert the interest of majority of the party. At least in 2011 the PDP had their way in choosing the four principal offices when they lost the two presiding offices due to APC instigated rebellion in the House. I understand the plight for the APC but I have no sympathy for the party. I hope they put their act in order.

In the last dispensation, Senator Saraki and Honorable Dogara were part of the new PDP that fought alongside the opposition to cause a wreck to the Jonathan's re-election ambition and the PDP structure. Now they are back to do to their former comrades-at-arm what they did to their former party. If Saraki and Dogara think they will enjoy the support and privileges from the PDP on the long run, they should have their heads examined. The PDP will make a grave mistake by rewarding Saraki and Hon Dogara on the long run. Already PDP has got the Deputy Senate Presidency, the party should understand that Saraki and Dogara need them more that they need those men. In the event that APC wield their big stick on them, the PDP should have in mind the treachery of both men and serve them at latter date. Yes I supported Saraki and Dogara for Senate President and Speaker respectively so as to nullify the APC's arrangement because Nigeria cannot be run like a one-man's business, it is not because they were worth it. That is in the past now. Saraki and Dogara betrayed PDP to benefit from APC, now they turned around to betray APC but must not benefit from PDP

Nigerians are tired with one day one trouble for APC and their chieftains. The business of Governance is already suffering all because nothing has started. The auto-piloting system that Buhari is running isn't helping matters. Nigerians are tired of hearing APC Governors and other elected officers talking about partisan politics rather than performing the role they were elected to. Enough is enough. APC has already wasted one month of our National life, we can't afford the luxury of wasting important time on the troubles of the ruling party
Fellow blaugrana; we fit dey support different parties but dude u make sense. Even PDP will be shooting themselves if they admit them. I've never liked Saraki and I've spent some years in ilorin
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by frankyychiji(f): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
Islamicpope:
Sarai is to small in wanting to rubblsh all what APC and Nigeria stand for. He should know DAT his days are numbered as Senate president. PDP can never use him to hold Nigerians ransom. Bloody sabotuare.
Don't kill yourself over this matter cos Saraki doesn't even know you exist. smiley
Re: APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players by ajepako(f): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
barcanista:

Nice one, Barca!

Thumb up!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mob Attacks NTA Properties In Aba / Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria / Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.