Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,575 members, 7,948,230 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos (48277 Views)

Ahmed Buhari Bature Set A New Record At NDA / Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers / Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by excellentson(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jayjezey:
A Nigerian making Nigerians proud

when will Hausa/fulanis make their so called Nigeria proud? everyday Igbo are making waves all over the world. now is our time to get Biafra ......And BIAFRA MUST COME TO STAY. BIG CONGRAT MY BROTHER CHIBUEZE (GOD IS THE KING). ALL HAIL BIAFRA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by fineyemi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
OMG!!!!!! You posted a 2013 news here. Dats too callous of u. You played charade with every1. nawa for u ooooooo

http//:www.guru9ja.com
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by ChiSun27(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
A law graduate at 20...
That's so cool.

U no get work?
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by sped1oro(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nigerians at home can do much more better if Our leaders provide the basic neccessities of life in terms of social infrastructures. All these Nigerians abroad are never better than Nigerians at home only their enviroment caused the distinction...
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
He's a Biafran.
Jayjezey:
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Abdullahi4u7(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
G
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by luckier9(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
a big congrat to him
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by madridsta007(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
youngice:
No be today
but is it only me that noticed that when an igbo in diaspora achieves something good he is a Nigerian but when he f_cks up he is from across the Niger

I'm not ibo

LOL... Igbos have come to accept that it will remain the case in Nigeria, the hypocrisy is crazy I must say.

Meanwhile...

Igbo kwenzu nuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!

That Ezemuo travels to overseas does not mean that he will start communicating with the gods via the internet. It is not for nothing that he goes about with his goatskin bag.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by madridsta007(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jayjezey:

“...my point is that the only authentic identity for the African is the tribe...I am Nigerian because a white man created Nigeria and gave me that identity. I am black because the white man constructed black to be as different as possible from his white. But I was Igbo before the white man came.”

-Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by mysticgal(f): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
tana4gud:
what does it mean ma'am cos dats my matric no. In school.

I love being a Nigerian!
dear I think it's a dial code for Enugu.smiley,someone help me explain
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by unclejb2(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jayjezey:
and he is an Igbo man. I thought as much.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by koladebrainiac(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
Igbo Kwenu grin
THANK GOD THIS TIME THIS ONE IS FROM ENUGU NOT ANAMBRA AS THEY ALWAYS HAIOL FROM
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by whisperj: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
@20 years?? Some of his agemates in naija are still taking jamb nii
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
When will Northerners make this country proud for once? They wouldn't since we are not talking about quota here. #LazyParasites and QuotaSeekers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by jameslucy: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
I honestly share your view. Corruption is so much in Nigeria! I met a final year student 2day at the University of Calabar who didn't understand the project topic she was given, instead of the project supervisor to explain things a beat he'll rather walk u out of his office. Walahi, most 1st class brains earn 2.2 in Nigeria & vice versa
abdulaz:
Congrats to him, students in Nigeria would do more better if the enabling environment was there coupled with good system of education.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Eshinery(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
A law graduate at 20...
That's so cool.
Nigerians making Nigeria proud keep it up young dude we love you
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by CSTR2: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
all4naija:
Congratulations!

I want to see Nigerians do the same in the scientific fields. Don't get me wrong, I like those guys but I want to see those in the scientific fields coming up with with excellent achievements
There are so many accomplished Nigerian scientists and engineers abroad.
Many of them are pioneers, inventors and academic record breakers.
You can check nairaland archives for a few threads on them.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by jackima: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
9ger for live shocked
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by pasol4real(m): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Kudos to u bro n more grease to ur elbow .

But wait o ,Why are they Always from that eastern region ,Abi no only dem get brain?
No offence to Other regions,but its becoming too peculiar with them.
Just saying oooh ,cos i dont want some ppl to start screaming RIGGING!!!!. : grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by meforyou1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
Igbo from enugu state
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by tana4gud(f): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
mysticgal:

dear I think it's a dial code for Enugu.smiley,someone help me explain
Ooook....tnk u
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
igbo people coming here to fabricate some lies since 1966
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by alotofgrace(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
omonnakoda:
You no go go learn work?

Shooouuu !!!! Bros na dose days nana grin
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by chux5351(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Igbo kwenu
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by adelaface(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
So happy for him. He's got his career on track at 20. I just hope those sadists in Ife are reading this.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Krisddon: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
A law graduate at 20...
That's so cool.
It was a mistake they thought it was a footballer, didn't you see manchester there? grin
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Krisddon: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
mysticgal:
Proudly 042 cool
Nne idi sharp, kee way?
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Krisddon: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
Igbo Kwenu grin
Iya! Onye nze ka ibu. grin
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by mysticgal(f): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Krisddon:
Nne idi sharp, kee way?
kedusmiley
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by kaboninc(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
mysticgal:
kedusmiley
nwanyi Oma...
You owe me a mail oh.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Krisddon: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
mysticgal:
kedusmiley
Udo
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
highbeeola:
abeg which network u dey use

I dey suspect am say na one mod. who is interested in ftc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions / UNILAG Students Chilling After Their Arrest At Their Convocation (Photos) / (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.