Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,449 members, 7,932,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Need A Buyer For Cassava Tubers And Maize - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need A Buyer For Cassava Tubers And Maize (836 Views)

Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! / Quality Rotary Dryer For Cassava Chips,ginger,e.t.c / Bill Gates Ear-marks $6m For Cassava And Rice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Buyer For Cassava Tubers And Maize by teecool: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2015
please i need a buyer for those that are interested in buying cassava tubers and maize...i have up to 7 acres of land that was used to plant cassava and maize and they are ripe for harvesting but i need those that will buy large quantity...contact me either feedmills company or anybody...skype-uncle-tee, whatzapp-08165650155, number- 08155760906, pin-23a0576d.......i awaits interested response..thanks...Uncle-Tee
Re: I Need A Buyer For Cassava Tubers And Maize by OLAplusONE(m): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2015
By urself OP, visit National Cereal Research Institute(NCRI) in Apata area of ibadan to sell ur cassava, they can buy everything.
Re: I Need A Buyer For Cassava Tubers And Maize by Agrotradeafrica: 3:19am On Aug 10, 2015
Hello,

This is the Agrotradeafrica social media team, we would like to invite you to use our new online portal for agricultural trade. All you have to do is to post the details of your desired transaction along with your preferred contact details and get contacted by interested sellers/buyers. Start now at www.agrotradeafrica.com
Re: I Need A Buyer For Cassava Tubers And Maize by Mario01boss(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have cassave for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Soil Investigation,geotechnics,building Supervision And Pilling Works / I Want To Set Up A Small Scale Feed Mill / War Against Gomboro & Ncd (2) Avoid Dead Vaccine –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.