Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,397 members, 7,901,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (44450 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR / Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Rotimi47: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Saraki surely know what he is doing because he told his close associates and some party leaders that he is scared of lawan and allowing him to hold any sensitive position is like telling your enemy to watch your back after handing him your loaded gun .
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by IYANGBALI: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2015
The hand wey we go soon cut to make fire wood,mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Themandator: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2015
APC keeps getting g it wrong... A group of accomplished men and women bought forms for millions, spent even more on campaigns, wins election and eggs to the house... You that took their cash still insist on unilaterally deciding, without consulting them, who should be their leader.

And when you do that it is with utmost insensitivity o the feelings of the different zones that make up the country

That is the height of arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by spako4(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2015
If your hands are tied then resign
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by UncleJudax(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2015
hefty4real:
But I thought FG has banned the consumption of locally made ogogoro angry
The imported ones are equally as toxic, if not more. lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by lokodon(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2015
newguy1:
Saraki is what a politician should be like calculative, ambitious and educated. But he is not for d masses and that is where he lost my respect.
How do you tell he is not for the masses? I believe he is about the best politician we have in Abuja now. The other guy is David Mark. These guys are extra-clever. They are political geniuses.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by spako4(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2015
alawi5k:
Lawan is unpopular. He should be ashamed of himself. If am in his shoes, I will remain passive till further notice.

You are one them:people deceiving people
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by omaji53jeremiah: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2015
definitely has his own agenda will not sacrifice it for any thing less that am sure, too bad .
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by lokodon(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2015
The truth is that we have a President who is not up to date with the present political realities.
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Emmanuelzod(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2015
I really do not know why uzo200 rated http://www.touchpapyrus.com as the worse blog ever, is it all because of the traffic?
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by vedaxcool(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Rexology:

Who are the "WE"?

we will tell you when WE are ready.
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Luukasz(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2015
His hands are tied..itz surprising hearing this from Senate President Bukola Saraki.As the Senate President he has full dominance over everything going on in the House of Senate,David Mark is a typical example.
Let us put the PDP & APC sentiments apart David Mark is far better than Saraki & i will stick to my Guns.Saraki's journey of 4yrs as the Senate President will not be Easy like David Mark's Journey of 8yrs cos
Saraki is not as capable as David Mark

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Themandator: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2015
1stola:
Sarakid (The greedy mole and a Traitor)
Rogue sad
Your days are numbered
Watch your back....

By the day the man's position gets increasingly unassailable... The party neglected the south south in their so called zoning as well as the north east but he gave them slots.... Now he has virtually everybody from the northeast and can take that of the other two southern zones for granted for they are his for the asking
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Rexology: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2015
simpleseyi:
I hope Saraki and Dongoyaro are reading how Buhari is currently dealing with the politicized DSS. Buhari is a trained military strategist. He knows how to deal with his enemies at the right time. Saraki still has several cases with EFCC including embezzling Kwara State money, running down Trade Bank, running down Societe Generale Bank, Intercontinental Bank ex-MD also mentioned Saraki. Ali Ndume has a case of terrorism and boko haram sponsorship at Federal High Court. Cases can be re-opened any time. Ask Buruji Kashamu, he has experience in pay-back punishment.

We warned Jonathan, he did not listen; instead he believed his SS and SE brothers only. We warn the spokewoman of the DSS, she did not listen, instead, she turned herself into PDP spokewoman. We warn Buruji Kashamu to stop abusing Obasanjo, he did not listen, instead he said Jonathan is his messiah. We warned Bode George not to toy with Tinubu, he said that he, Bode George is second to God, we all know how many months he spent in Kirikiri minimum security prison. Now, we are warning Saraki. Ask Alex Ekwueme, Jim Nwobodo, Umaru Dikko and others what Buhari did to them in 1984. A word is enough for the wise.
By their assertions, you shall know them. You mentioned "Alex Ekwueme"and "Umaru Dikko"
why did you skip Fela Kuti and all other Yorubas GMD dealt with that time?
My dear, this is not Military rule.
You suddenly realised that Saraki has a pending case with EFCC and Ndume is standing trial of terrorism. My dear be objective in your reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by bluaero(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2015
ayusco85:
Nigerian lawmakers got paid 2 months’ salary for Day 1. Conducted Election Day 2. Put up a Boxing Show Day 3 Adjourned to come back July 21 - Kayode Ogundamisi
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by neocortex: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2015
simpleseyi:
I hope Saraki and Dongoyaro are reading how Buhari is currently dealing with the politicized DSS. Buhari is a trained military strategist. He knows how to deal with his enemies at the right time. Saraki still has several cases with EFCC including embezzling Kwara State money, running down Trade Bank, running down Societe Generale Bank, Intercontinental Bank ex-MD also mentioned Saraki. Ali Ndume has a case of terrorism and boko haram sponsorship at Federal High Court. Cases can be re-opened any time. Ask Buruji Kashamu, he has experience in pay-back punishment.

We warned Jonathan, he did not listen; instead he believed his SS and SE brothers only. We warn the spokewoman of the DSS, she did not listen, instead, she turned herself into PDP spokewoman. We warn Buruji Kashamu to stop abusing Obasanjo, he did not listen, instead he said Jonathan is his messiah. We warned Bode George not to toy with Tinubu, he said that he, Bode George is second to God, we all know how many months he spent in Kirikiri minimum security prison. Now, we are warning Saraki. Ask Alex Ekwueme, Jim Nwobodo, Umaru Dikko and others what Buhari did to them in 1984. A word is enough for the wise.

Quick point of correction, Dogo Yaro is a trademark name for Buhari,
nobody else is allowed to use the name. You are warned. tongue
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by 9jagoodman: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2015
simpleseyi:

Who has spoken? Sorry this is Democracy. Looks like you have no idea, please return to school for democracy.
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by ipreach: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2015
APC ..... SHAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Luukasz(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2015
lokodon:
The truth is that we have a President who is not up to date with the present political realities.
You are making a big mistake by believing that PMB a former Head of State is not up to date with the present political realities.
Itz just like saying Muhammed Alli knows nothing about the present world Boxing.Infact he knows better about it than the new sets of politicians
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by eros(m): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Bukola Saraki seems to be the name on the lips of everyone. If God truly brought PMB to power and Mr. Saraki is an over ambitious he-goat, then his days are numbered. His wings will be clipped and he will regret ever becoming a politician because he will be so disgraced and humiliated by PMB and Tinubu.

But if there is a greater force using the hands of Mr. Saraki, then they had better have a good plan. Because I perceive Tinubu might pull out of the APC and form an alliance with the East.
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Themandator: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2015
simpleseyi:

No sense in this... Buhari is having a good laugh at the success rate of his foot soldiers in dislodging what could have become cancerous and spread beyond Lagos state
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by BBackOurGlory: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2015
CaptaiinG:
If SP bukola Saraki can sly his father and siblings cos of this politics, slyed PDP by him and group of people forming new PDP, why won't he sly Apc , we know Bukola Saraki is over ambitious.

I guess, you don't have any ambition for life as well. Tinubu's ambition is to take control of the Executive through his crones in NASS, but he met a roadblock in Saraki. Saraki is anointed by God and the gods to play his current role, to liberate Sai BABA from the control of Tinubu. The Change is sure.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Themandator: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2015
eros:
Bukola Saraki seems to be the name on the lips of everyone. If God truly brought PMB to power and Mr. Saraki is an over ambitious he-goat, then his days are numbered. His wings will be clipped and he will regret ever becoming a politician because he will be so disgraced and humiliated by PMB and Tinubu.

But if there is a greater force using the hands of Mr. Saraki, then they had better have a good plan. Because I perceive Tinubu might pull out of the APC and form an alliance with the East.

With the East? You clearly is hallucinating
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by newguy1(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2015
lokodon:

How do you tell he is not for the masses? I believe he is about the best politician we have in Abuja now. The other guy is David Mark. These guys are extra-clever. They are political geniuses.
because i am from kwara, i saw what he did with his eight years in office and the last four year what his boy ahmed have been doing which is nothing. U need to see what ahmed count as achievement for four yrs.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by otunbaajamu(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2015
Saraki, the chosen one
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by GoodMuyis(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2015
This is what Happen when You dont belongs to Everybody and you belong to anybody.

He should have follow good example from PMB
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by omodayomi(f): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2015
Thank God your hands are tight this time around . what happen when you defy party rules to become the senate president ? may be your eyes were glued to see that apc senators were not fully around. Your history awaits u soonest. embarassed spirit of change will continue to follow Nigerians until we get there, our Hope will not be wished away by your lawlessness..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by guardsman: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2015
lurther:
The machiavelli of our time.

One calculated action for one day. Another calculated action for another day.

How can Tinubu appoint the vice president, senate president, deputy senate president, House of Rep's speaker, HOR deputy speaker and the national presiding officers? In a country of more than 100 ethnic groups, one man would want to appoint all elective posts.

I can authoritatively deduce from the recent happenings in the APC, Buhari is 100percent aware and tacitly supporting this moves. No one man can lord of Nigeria. Saraki is actually doing some people Bidding somewhere, some place. The plan is to decimate Tinubu.

Where is Lai Mohammed? The same man that came out on TV to say that Buhari is not APC leader. Lai Mohammed doesn't speak for APC again? Has he suddenly gone dumb? Not heard from him for a long time now.

[b]
Grow up & get over ur hatred of Tinubu because it is becoming a mental problem. When d history of nigeria is written, Tinubu's name will be written in gold. d Asiwaju, a patriot & frontline member of NADECO played a prominent role in d struggle 4 democracy in Nigeria. Even in dis dispensation he has contributed immensely towards deepening our democracy & breaking d evil strangle-hold dat d so-called largest party in africa, d dysfunctional PDP had on our nation.
Ur narrowing of Saraki's betrayal down to one man is really silly.
It is unfair & wicked to deduce dat PMB is party to Saraki's courting of d discredited PDP which has resulted in d loss of d Deputy Senate Presidency to d PDP. During d elections, PMB was d cheerleader of d APC mantra - APC SAK (APC frm top to bottom). Saraki's inordinate ambition is about to neutralize all dat PMB & d whole change movement worked so tirelessly to achieve.
PMB is a General who has fought many battles. Saraki's time will come.
PMB has d wisdom, sagacity, experience & tact to deal wit an id*ot like Saraki. Going forward, it won't be long frm now b4 Saraki, an EFCC suspect discovers dat his victory is a pyrrhic one.
Saraki's time will come & it won't be long frm now
[/b]
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by donem: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2015
Themandator:

With the East? You clearly is hallucinating

grin when I saw his post I just lol, he aint aware the East would rather b friends with the North than the West.

(A confirmed betrayal is never to be trusted again)
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by sezsimon(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2015
IMO saraki is doing d ryt tin by rejecting d party candidates y won't d party allow each zone to pick its leader must they always hav hand in evrytin. And I dnt tink saraki has done any wrong, d party sent a list containing d zoning formula for d remainining post wit their candidate names witout discussing wit senators frm each zone if they are in support or not, saraki jst decided to giv every zone d freehand to pick their leader and not one dat was drafted by bourdillon grp and y must lawan be d candidate frm d NE dnt they hav any better person now d senators frm d NE hav picked someone else. D party also zoned d deputy senate leader to NC d same zone as d SP to d detriment of SS bt saraki corrected dat wrong by givn d SS a post. I also want to bliv buhari is in d know of all dis tins happening
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by CHUBUDON: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2015
Saraki u dont to need apologize,diz events show dat Nigerian democracy iz working.
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by dealerx: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2015
I see the problem coming when the wooruworu Senate president say it hand ✋ where tied, saraki. could just think twice and resigned since at the early stage he has come out to say such words in the interest of the nation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.