Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,538 members, 7,917,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki (24691 Views)

Lai Mohammed Congratulates Anthony Joshua, FG To Invite Him Soon / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by bunmioguns(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by tucky200(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fguyh
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by igbsam(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Saraki is Trembling.

I can sense that

3 Likes

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by myklangelo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
He will meet him before nko....
It is only in Nairaland that politicians are sworn enemies.

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by Sunofgod(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Forget about Tinubu - He's now irrelevant,

1 Like

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by InvertedHammer: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
“Even some of my friends who are not
supporting me now are doing so because I did
not support them in their presidential ambition
and that I supported President Buhari. That is
why I find it funny that the same people are
now claiming to love Buhari more than me. It is
a very funny world.
“These are people that I was begging to leave
the stage for Buhari to run since all of us are
young.
\
In other words, young people are not qualified to lead Nigeria. So says Saraki.
/

1 Like

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by egift(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2563448_taniods_jpegc394caf5a3ae5e34213ae60083aeec29

Finally, the Prodigal Son is planning a Trip to Lagos

Now where are those TANoids that are riding on the back of a drowning Saraki? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by muh4lyf(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wildrage:

Educate me? I think you overestimated you own understanding. Of What benefit is to me as a Nigerian if Lawan or Gbaja eventually becomes the SP/speaker of HOR? The constitution specifically states that the members of the national assembly, not the party , shall elect the leaders of the house amongst themselves . This presupposes that external interference is an aberration. In which other clime with stable democracy do you hear of political parties exercising an overbearing influence on the elected representatives of the people. In places like United states, you hardly ever hear about party officials, once the election period is over they recede to the background
This is Nigeria not united state and please what does the law says about sharing officers in the national assemby and reps.?
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by amakaffy: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
If man could be rebellious to the man that brought him to the world and give him a worthwhile life to live, what can he not do to a mere political party that gave him platform to contest election, "agbara Ojo koni ohun ko ni'le wo, onile ni ko ma se afira.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by ghanaman5050: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
So you have a rabel group ?

1 Like

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by sweetgala(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nobody needs to be told that Buhari has read the riot act to Saraki. He is now in a quagmire; he owes allegiance to APC and a debt to PDP .

He'll have to perform one more act of betrayal to seal his own fate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Saraki..Just incase you get to see this.

Let it be known that I am way younger than you, my political circle is small when compared with yours but I am growing..I AM GROWING!

I make this vow today 28/06/2015 that I will do everything within my limited power to ensure that you never rule this country..either by rule or by crook! So help me God.

3 Likes

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by Minet16(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
I got baffled seeing that 80% of the comments on this thread are not based on the topic or the main body of the message, rather every one critisizing Senator Saraki for his presidency aspiration. That can wait for another day. Speaking of the meeting with Tinubu, it sounds like a very good one because its gonna be a meeting where peace will be imbibed, after all he has said he loves PMB, He also said he revers Tinubu so there should be no room for pandemonium.
Have a good meeting sir.

#@MINET16
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by koladebrainiac(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Editor1:

http://www.thecable.ng/saraki-respect-tinubu-will-soon-meet
tinubu sheath his ambition too. Many people sacrificed including common nigerians to pave way for Buhari emergence! Guy go sleep. And for tinubu, I think u begin to shit in ur pant now knowing the heavy weight Tinubu has behind him . Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by Tugbus(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Hahahaha grin grin

Another news that will give TANoids heart-ache cheesy

TANoids are like: Wtf? shocked why should Saraki say this kinda thing na....He better not go and meet with that yeye man oooo."

Hehehe grin...una never see anything!!! cheesy

Z.R

Forget that thing.This is more like after your father or senior brother has finished beating you mercilessly,he will call you back cuddle you,buy you biscuits and ice cream telling you that it's ok that you should stop crying.

That's what the SENATE PRESIDENT wants to do to Tinubu and all his aggrieved boys on here and elsewhere.He wants to buy bobo juice for him and his boys..Heheheheh.

And of course the desired effects is already taking place since you have started jumping up because he announced that he will be seeing him soon.
Talk of politicians playing into the people's head,you are a good example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by abraka00(f): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Beauitiful! He thought u are one of those APC's Tom, Dick and Harry that will accept his rubbish hook, line and sinker. If u want a real change, avoid this 'amala' politics.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by abraka00(f): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
jayfolarin:
Saraki..Just incase you get to see this.

Let it be known that I am way younger than you, my political circle is small when compared with yours but I am growing..I AM GROWING!

I make this vow today 28/06/2015 that I will do everything within my limited power to ensure that you never rule this country..either by rule or by crook! So help me God.
Just go to hell!

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by reuben79: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
sheymoni:
Saraki stepped down for buhari for presidency? Saraki has turned stand up comedian. Can saraki win the closest state to kwara not to talk of winning the 36 state. In a race that has rochas, Fashola, atiku & kwakwanso , saraki will definitely come last
jst leave Nigeria youths r waiting 4 him anytime anydays or any year he maked move to be d president of Nigeria.he tink say he can do political goup be president of Nigeria.were waiting
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by reuben79: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
medicine after death.ur payback is waiting u
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by arabianights: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Maxymilliano:
The crook is still expecting newspaper apology from Saraki and Dogara ...

which crook are u referring to ? the main is practically begging. jumping from obasanjo, and then making attempts to see pmb even in daura
the#at man cantt undo his damage ,he is calculative and knows exactly what he is doing but tinubu has read him and will clear his doubt
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by lagdmark(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Saraki na guy man naa, bite the jagabandit ear and later say I respect tinubu, na political game.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by tolexy007(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
saraki my man, I no say u dey whine Tinubu....No p, The whole Naija dey ur bak. Saraki my Man, Dogara my Guy and Gej My Hero
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by mu2sa2: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
gwales:
let's say he contest, would saraki be able to beat atiku talk less of kwankwaso. He can only be president of kwara republic
Worse than that: Bukola is the alpha and omega in kwara politics. Bukola has never faced real opposition in politics until now that he has a formidable one in Tinubu, that's why he's jittery and wants to beg Tinubu and pledge his loyalty, even if fake.
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by bolod(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
They say tinubu is a greedy and over ambitous man, his first patickeu, gave the second one to ribadu and now the third one to buhari. Both atiku and ribadu later mpdp but tnubu remained in opposition. Who is over ambitious? He strategie and survived in opposition for 16 yrs when others were all jumping shamelessly from one party to another, he gave buhari the pedestral to attaain his ambition but now he is labelled as the number 1 enemy of buhari by the same people that felt he can never be president. They all rush to pay obj allegiance forgetting he broughught him down but tinubu brought fashola and never brought him down despite perceved differences. Lest we forget, never bte the hands that fed u cos u mght lick the boot that kicked you. Kudos jagaban!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by arabianights: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wildrage:
If you spend 90yrs rehearsing for madness, how many more years do you have left to fully display the malady? As a Nigerian I care less about all these intrigues for positions that adds nothing to the quality of governance. As things stands now, two months of legislative year is already wasted, that's 25b of the budgeted 150b naira needlessly flushed down the drain . For how long are we going to be detained by the bruised ego of Tinubu and other aggrieved APC leaders?

am curious as to how u arrived at this calculation.25b out of 150b,? please provide records supporting this madness of a supposed 25b spent in 2 months
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by gbrown(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
gwales:
let's say he contest, would saraki be able to beat atiku talk less of kwankwaso. He can only be president of kwara republic
SPOT ON BRO, THE SARAKI,S POLITICAL STRONGHOLD IS LIMITED TO KWARA STATE ALONE,
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wildrage:

Educate me? I think you overestimated you own understanding. Of What benefit is to me as a Nigerian if Lawan or Gbaja eventually becomes the SP/speaker of HOR? The constitution specifically states that the members of the national assembly, not the party , shall elect the leaders of the house amongst themselves . This presupposes that external interference is an aberration. In which other clime with stable democracy do you hear of political parties exercising an overbearing influence on the elected representatives of the people. In places like United states, you hardly ever hear about party officials, once the election period is over they recede to the background

America is never a good example for us, morally or politically.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by faaz24: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=Editor1 post=35235823]So..?

How does dat help Arsenal lift Champions League Trophy?
Arsenal will surely win d champions league
2016 ...Saraki is being made to believe like he is a political heavyweight in national politics. I don't think he wuld hv won d APC primaries even with atiku and kwankwaso as d opponents
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
To me what saraki has been doing shows no respect to the party leaders.
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by albarka93: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Guilty conscience at work
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by DanielGb(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
gwales:

bros, mind you, He is the present Senate President. After PMB & V.PYO, who is next? Answer dat one b4 i throw u slap.

One thing i like about Saraki, that is emulatable is, his courage, boldnes to chase his own dream regardless of d odds he might face.

Saraki's dream na 2b President. He is a man who goes after is heart. Although, he took d wrong means but he saw d opportunity as well.

Olamide don summarize am:
*wo BoBo, were loba de, u see no dulling, emi o de le nor ge re mor laiye. Oya shaki bobo...*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Hits 5,000MW Power Generation Mark / How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari / Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.