Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,534 members, 7,917,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki (24689 Views)

Lai Mohammed Congratulates Anthony Joshua, FG To Invite Him Soon / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by Empressomotola: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Whatever undecided...time will tell
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by Sweetlemon(f): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
Who is making Saraki to believe that he can be President? He has no real following outside Kwara. He's a betrayer just like his father. He's a failure in terms of administration and like his father he will always dream to be President.

Lol. See dis guy o.

I thought you've been creating threads all over the place hailing him as the slayer of Jagaban? grin grin grin
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by cmobile: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tinubu liase with Saraki, let Nigeria move forward. Both of you are the same.
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Maxymilliano:
The crook is still expecting newspaper apology from Saraki and Dogara ...
newspaper apology wil not solve this, saraki must go.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by gwales: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
DanielGb:

bros, mind you, He is the present Senate President. After PMB & V.PYO, who is next? Answer dat one b4 i throw u slap.

One thing i like about Saraki, that is emulatable is, his courage, boldnes to chase his own dream regardless of d odds he might face.

Saraki's dream na 2b President. He is a man who goes after is heart. Although, he took d wrong means but he saw d opportunity as well.

Olamide don summarize am:
*wo BoBo, were loba de, u see no dulling, emi o de le nor ge re mor laiye. Oya shaki bobo...*
there have been many senate president before him and apart from David mark which 1 command respect and influence across aboard. tell me of any other senate president that is influential, is it Iyorchia Ayu, Ameh Ebute, Evan Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Anyim Pius Anyim, Adolphus Wabara, Ken Nnamani? So saraki can continue to enjoy his honeymoon been senate president but he can never be a match to kwankwaso or Atiku talk less of buhari. His influence starts and ends in kwara.
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by Maxymilliano(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
newspaper apology wil not solve this, saraki must go.

Saraki must go because of party supremacy or because he is not eminently qualified
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by nkem123(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wildrage:

Educate me? I think you overestimated you own understanding. Of What benefit is to me as a Nigerian if Lawan or Gbaja eventually becomes the SP/speaker of HOR? The constitution specifically states that the members of the national assembly, not the party , shall elect the leaders of the house amongst themselves . This presupposes that external interference is an aberration. In which other clime with stable democracy do you hear of political parties exercising an overbearing influence on the elected representatives of the people. In places like United states, you hardly ever hear about party officials, once the election period is over they recede to the background
u need to update urself on hw party politics is been played.in saner climes that u claim, principal officers, and senate president/speaker in case of bi-camera system is d jurisdiction of d party.
forget constitution, there is a place of constitution, and there is a place of moral.somethings can be constitutionally right bt morally wrong.what Saraki did is an aberration of moral ethics and norms.
I once supported saraki for SP bt d way and manner he went abt it is not short of cowardice and greed, this has made him loose support from even those that once supported him.
Saraki is in for a long thing.
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by M4gunners: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Editor1:
So..?

How does dat help Arsenal lift Champions League Trophy?
e go clear u for eye wen we finally win it.
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by denisbath(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
saraki respect tinubu tinubu respect saraki
how will dat help man utd to win the playoff match. Talk beta tin self.
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
papoose999:
d poster above me thnks he is funny.........
Una don lift am b4 ni.
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by Teleads(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmm! The man of the moment
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by naira0(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by Rotimi47: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
gwales:
let's say he contest, would saraki be able to beat atiku talk less of kwankwaso. He can only be president of kwara republic
you're wicked grin
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by Rotimi47: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
cmobile:
Tinubu liase with Saraki, let Nigeria move forward. Both of you are the same.
it can only be the other way round.
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by ayeniblessing(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
DanielGb:

bros, mind you, He is the present Senate President. After PMB & V.PYO, who is next? Answer dat one b4 i throw u slap.

One thing i like about Saraki, that is emulatable is, his courage, boldnes to chase his own dream regardless of d odds he might face.

Saraki's dream na 2b President. He is a man who goes after is heart. Although, he took d wrong means but he saw d opportunity as well.

Olamide don summarize am:
*wo BoBo, were loba de, u see no dulling, emi o de le nor ge re mor laiye. Oya shaki bobo...*

It's zero dulling not u see no dulling
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by papoose999(m): 1:22am On Jun 29, 2015
smiley
BlackMaria:
Una don lift am b4 ni.
te
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by DanielGb(m): 6:01am On Jun 29, 2015
ayeniblessing:

It's zero dulling not u see no dulling

Correct. I dash u N20 naira 4dat. However, did u get my message? If nt, u must b one of those fault-finders.

Perfection is an illussion. Nothing is perfect. Mind you, we all make mistakes. Don't You?

Thank you 4d correction. You make me wake my neigbours up dis early mowin with my Shakiti Bobo.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by DanielGb(m): 6:32am On Jun 29, 2015
gwales:
there have been many senate president before him and apart from David mark which 1 command respect and influence across aboard. tell me of any other senate president that is influential, is it Iyorchia Ayu, Ameh Ebute, Evan Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Anyim Pius Anyim, Adolphus Wabara, Ken Nnamani? So saraki can continue to enjoy his honeymoon been senate president but he can never be a match to kwankwaso or Atiku talk less of buhari. His influence starts and ends in kwara.

bros, bros, calm down, no change topic.
Who is talking about influence here? YOU. Understand this: Politics is the conflict of interests. Tinubu get him own interest, Saraki get, Kwankwaso get, Atiku get. Pratical politics is: finding ur way tru dis pple or, getting ur interest tru dier conflicting interests.

Saraki will reconcile with APC[Tinubu and Buhari] or Join a new Party dat is yet 2b form by presidential seat lovers like, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Okorocha, David Mark, Tambuwal, et al.

In addition: PDP don dey expire. Dnt tink of ressurecting dem, u no b Jesus. Na packaging dem dey use.

Watch out:
Apc and a new strong opponet party come 2019.

Above all, its still d same people changing clothes.

To Over throne a government, its either its a rebelion or a movement. Obj[1999] came tru rebellion. Buhari era was a movement. Nw am teaching u practical politics. Pay me latter.

Go watch 'Game of Thrones' u will understand military prowess, movement, rebelion, conflict of interests, secret bargaing, consequence of trust, firmness or decisivenes, discipline, infuluence, power, loyal subjects, leadership and Wisdom.

Note: if u b pastor, fast forward all d sex scene. Just my little advice. And if u dull 4 bed, u cn take style learn new sex postion 4rm drogo and his wife and others. I rest my case. Court!

1 Like

Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by ayeniblessing(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sharp guy
I gat yo' point
Was kidding tho
DanielGb:

Correct. I dash u N20 naira 4dat. However, did u get my message? If nt, u must b one of those fault-finders.

Perfection is an illussion. Nothing is perfect. Mind you, we all make mistakes. Don't You?

Thank you 4d correction. You make me wake my neigbours up dis early mowin with my Shakiti Bobo.
Re: I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki by DanielGb(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2015
ayeniblessing:
Sharp guy
I gat yo' point
Was kidding tho

naso.
bro, it remain one tin:
you don visit dis blog before: www.globalexploit..com

Actually, na me get am. Just take style luk am. There are some topics there wey i wan share wit u.

www.globalexploit..com
just a click and u ar there.
Read, make i see ur response.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" / Ortom Inaugurates PDP Campaign Council In Benue, Receives 25 Buses From Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.