Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,049 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue (59443 Views)

Former Senate President David Mark On Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura / FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by jamex93(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
I see
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by ShowYourCertificate: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Helipad home: former NUJ president challenges David Mark to debate

Former national president of Nigerian Union of Journalists, Comrade Lanre Ogundipe has shared a photo of Senate president David Mark’s home in Benue state.

The photo below which Lanre shared on his facebook page, has been described as the country home of David Mark and it has got it’s own landing space for helicopters (helipad).

http://www.naij.com/61977.html

So why did TANoids not condemn their PDP Senate President for building a customized Helipad with our scarce resources? Hypocrites.
Its Nigerians, and not PDP that is criticising the Helipad construction in Daura. This is the mistake you guys are making.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by Goddex: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
SW
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
seunmsg:
The Tanoids are only making an issue out of nothing. Apart from David Mark's helipad shown above, former president Goodluck Jonathan also had a helipad constructed for him at his otuoke country home and nobody made an issue out of it.
David have helipad. Jonathan have helipad. Buhari should have one. where than is the change?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by manosteel(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hhhm

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by optimusprime2(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
chiefololade:
Most of the people ranting don't know the meaning of helipad

A helicopter landing pad (helipad) is a landing area or platform for helicopters. While helicopters are able to operate on a variety of relatively flat surfaces, a fabricated helipad provides a clearly marked hard surface away from obstacles where a helicopter can land safely.

Cost less than 5 million naira, compare it to cost of fuelling SUVs from Katsina to Daura in four years

Once more, the ofofo's will gather and talk...
SMH
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by eulistic(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mmmm...anyway,am new here....no comment yet
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by Simitrendy: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
chiefololade:

A helicopter landing pad (helipad) is a landing area or platform for helicopters. While helicopters are able to operate on a variety of relatively flat surfaces, a fabricated helipad provides a clearly marked hard surface away from obstacles where a helicopter can land safely.

Cost less than 5 million naira, compare it to cost of fuelling SUVs from Katsina to Daura in four years
. What is the one saying now 5 million stop saying what u ain't know or see in your own life. And I ain't talking to pipu in your village. Stop doing local champion

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by Yahzeelv(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
What will b d cost of fueling d helicopters for fours.....compare to those of d SRVs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by Kayendy(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
All dese Changeoiids now making noise cos David mark has a helipad...
Question1--- who paid for David's heliipad(him or FG)
Question2---- who is paying for our Dullard's hellipad...
If u work hard and have made enof moni buy and build whatever u like but wen u borrowed moni to buy a form dat puut u were u r, don't misuse d moni...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by berrystunn(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
for those that love to fly....

i don't enjoy flying.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by olumalcolm(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
chiefololade:

pls cal d amt dat David mark spent on fuelling d jets he uses to transport himself everyday and ask him wat he was doin wit ova 100 aides b4 he decided to sack dem cos I can c u dnt wnt to c front. Mcheeew
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by great664(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Because People attack Dhino is that why you went to dig out a PDP who has Helipad

For your Info, its not about the cost, its about the timing and public awareness. He can do that without anyone knowing but as a Selfie President, the Daulladhino thinks the Media is still with him.....

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by babasanti: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
chiefololade:

Ur a BIG FOOL. Does the helicopter run on water? Apc followers, sense of cows and rams...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by tucky200(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
I can't fault you here. However, I wish to know the FG proposed cost for the Daura Helipad...
Most expensive helipad I ever heard of is worth £70,000...most helipads construction are between $10,000 and $15,000
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by strongerthaneva(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
manuelpepper:
fvcking bastard. Let him use his own money to build it.

Baba one chance.
Bleep u bitch....
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by peeta89(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
chiefololade:

Bro gud afternoon. Thanks for sharing that knowledge with us on NL. God bless u.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by Hotstew(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Yeaaaa David Mark uses his private Helicopter from Abuja to Otukpo...

The painful aspect is that his 7 jeep convoy still travels empty from Abuja to Otukpo even when he uses his helicopter... I really wonder why he can't just park some jeeps for his use in Otukpo, So he can use them when he is in town...

Well That's My Country Nigeria.....

Too Bad

Are you saying Buhari convoy will all fit into the helicopter? He too will send empty cars to daura when he makes his weekly trips home. How cost effective is that?
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by strongerthaneva(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
babasanti:

Ur a BIG FOOL. Does the helicopter run on water? Apc followers, sense of cows and rams...
ur papa sense of cows ur mama sense of chicken..idiot of the highest..
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by papoose999(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
D op is dull i c ds as a counter thread abt d helipad 4 buhari ds is part of d stuffs apc campaignd wit dey said d pdp spent nigeria money anyao david mark was d senate presdnt 4 ova 12yrs i cud rmbr clearly d news abt david mark helipad made fp sm wks b4 d electn nd pple hia wia rantin sayn shit dat pdp re shiit ds nd dat...nw dey re in power nd deir dullard presidnt is doin d same shiiit Bleep apc wia is d change
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by ewizard1: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
The phools are here again.

"Our Tanoids has gone mad again..."

Even if its the governments money, fyi, he is the President of Nigeria. If you get employed to an office and asked to carry out a task which you need to travel, would you use your money? The company is expected to carry the expenses.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by Alezy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
he l'll just come here directly n leave when there is no road in his town. this man is just foolish.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by neocortex: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
chiefololade:

I think you are the ignorant one here.
An average helipad cost 20 million naira , then it costs about 200 million naira to maintain annually.
Now, considering that government contracts are usually inflated five times above the true cost , is
it wise for Buhari to build such helipad ?
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sooo, in short, APC wants to follow the footsteps of PDP also.
In the next 4years, What we will be hearing is that - PDP stole $50b but APC only sipphoned $40b.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by colossus2: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
I can't fault you here. However, I wish to know the FG proposed cost for the Daura Helipad...
Who are you?
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by carzola(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
OHHBOy God punish devil... am going into politics... grin grin itz only in nigeria a politician would steal our money and we would pop up on social network to praise him cause his a member of the political party we support... bulsh!t if u ask me... Buhari and mark bird of same feathers should be dragged to the sword for our country move forward.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by lomprico(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Helipad home: former NUJ president challenges David Mark to debate

Former national president of Nigerian Union of Journalists, Comrade Lanre Ogundipe has shared a photo of Senate president David Mark’s home in Benue state.

The photo below which Lanre shared on his facebook page, has been described as the country home of David Mark and it has got it’s own landing space for helicopters (helipad).

http://www.naij.com/61977.html

So why did TANoids not condemn their PDP Senate President for building a customized Helipad with our scarce resources? Hypocrites.
David mark is currupt! Must buhari copy a currupt official? That means his anti curruption campaign is a hogwash.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by SeanDada1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
chiefololade:

Maybe you think say helipad na kerosene tank? That's why u r saying its #5m? How much do u think a certified welder can construct a trailer tank 4u, talk less of an helipad? Engineering Procurement & Construction companys design and construct helipads. Not road side welders & fabricators! I don't blame u sha...

My friend, u better stop misleading people with false information about the cost of Helideck construction. You know nothing about it. I advice u keep quiet. I m into offshore construction/safety. worked as an HLO b4. It cost more than #100m to construct an Helideck alone, talkless of certifying it for landing, running frictional test, procure safety & perimeter nets, perimeter lights, crash kits, foam, CO2, Breathing apparatus for HLAs & HFFs, training for crew members on helicopter emergencies ( Bristow helicopters). The list is endless as per constructing an Helideck with ur #5m.
See ur mouth! You think say na beans to run dat project! You guys should better start the war on this kind of negative change u have all advocated for!!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by RuffRhyder(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
If it is actually a way to cut cost, then it's not a problem.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by caesaraba(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Simitrendy:
David Mark didn't do anything in his Constituency talkless of his state in the whole Benue State is there a private university mtcheew and now NL is still referring him as the Senate President

What an absurd allegation D Mark didn't do anything for his constituency? Have you cared to make enquiries? Some of you just open up your mouths and spill falsehood. Yes he didn't go about sharing money to certain individuals, however he did a lot. Ask when you don't know.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by papoose999(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
peeta89:
Bro gud afternoon. Thanks for sharing that knowledge with us on NL. God bless u.
rubbish d apc knw dey wud du ds kinda tin buh dey used stuffs lyk ds 2 campaign against jonathan i cud rmbr wen dey said dey wud b no waste of public funds wat du u call ds even if its 5m shey no b money....shiiit apc shiiiit change
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by neocortex: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
This damage control has failed on arrival, the fact that David mark has an helipad doesn't mean Buhari has to follow in his footsteps like a sheep.
#Notowastefullness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo / EFCC Conducts Routine Checks In Peter Obi's Polling Unit In Anambra / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.