Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue (59385 Views)

Former Senate President David Mark On Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura / FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by manuelpepper: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
billyG:

Autocoprophagious Baboon!is it not his oyel money?u jobless fuuls will live with this horrible moments 4 d nxt 4 fucking yrs.
you are a pig. Go fvck urself.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by manuelpepper: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
billyG:

Autocoprophagious Baboon!is it not his oyel money?u jobless fuuls will live with this horrible moments 4 d nxt 4 fucking yrs.
you are a pig. Go fvck urself...
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by billyG(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
ideologies:
for your mind you made sense, the chopper that will fly Abuja to Daura won't be fueled abi
Why cnt u pdpiglet comprehend b4 u comment,he is flying frm katsina 2 Daura not frm Abuja.Hiaa!
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by billyG(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
manuelpepper:
you are a pig. Go fvck urself...
Go Bleep a mouse trap.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by aare07(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
marcoNG:

U r so confused. The picture is david marks home built even b4 he became a senator and paid 4 from his private purse.

The scenario is quite different from developing private estates with FG money
You are clueless. When it comes to comparison, you have to bring picture, facts and figure to buttress your point.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by ideologies(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
billyG:

Why cnt u pdpiglet comprehend b4 u comment,he is flying frm katsina 2 Daura not frm Abuja.Hiaa!
you are a big fool for quoting me and commenting gibberish
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by shilexworldsexy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
manuelpepper:
you this stuuupid pig. Useless soul of a wasted generation. Thunder strike ur left scrotum. U r a useless sperm that should have been prevented from exhuming ur senseless useless existence by a condom.

May all u and ur generation die of hopelessless....bastard!

I knw u are not talking to me, u knw who u are directing those words and curses to. Ti ewure bawo eyin afi epefuelepe.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by Skoopy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Though it's wrong for public office holders to accept gratification or gift, you would still not rule out the possibility of it been donated for the safety and comfort of these public officers by civil / construction firms as a result of government patronage over time.

Either ways, anybody can erect a helipad in his/her home.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by manuelpepper: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

I knw u are not talking to me, u knw who u are directing those words and curses to. Ti ewure bawo eyin afi epefuelepe.
spineless maggot say it in english stop hiding behind ur language like a deranged girl that just survive rape.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by manuelpepper: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

spineless maggot say it in english stop hiding behind ur language like a deranged girl that just survive rape...
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by Otunbatrafford: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
How times will this post appear on NL? This man that is very useless. The Idoma people will continue to be his slaves until they wake up and be reasonable by voting the right candidate to represent them at the Senate.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
So if someone else has stolen before it's ok for Buhari to steal too? Umu iti!
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by oshe11: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Helipad home: former NUJ president challenges David Mark to debate

Former national president of Nigerian Union of Journalists, Comrade Lanre Ogundipe has shared a photo of Senate president David Mark’s home in Benue state.

The photo below which Lanre shared on his facebook page, has been described as the country home of David Mark and it has got it’s own landing space for helicopters (helipad).

http://www.naij.com/61977.html

So why did TANoids not condemn their PDP Senate President for building a customized Helipad with our scarce resources? Hypocrites.
so U mean APC is free to do all d 'bad' tins dat d pdp govt did, so y d change dat apc were talkin abt? Change of party name of president's face, name, tribe or religion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by TheAdvocate(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
chiefololade:
Most of the people ranting don't know the meaning of helipad

A helicopter landing pad (helipad) is a landing area or platform for helicopters. While helicopters are able to operate on a variety of relatively flat surfaces, a fabricated helipad provides a clearly marked hard surface away from obstacles where a helicopter can land safely.

Cost less than 5 million naira, compare it to cost of fuelling SUVs from Katsina to Daura in four years.

To everybody quoting me wrongly, I didn't say they won't fuel helicopter, what I am saying is the cost to build a helipad is reduced compared to the cost of fueling SUVs (jeeps) that will carry him from Katsina, the state capital that has airport to his hometown in Daura. In both cases, fueling of helicopter is compulsory.

Receive sense in Jesus name!

Grade 1 mumu. undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by TheAdvocate(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Those cry babies on twitter and the TANoids that bashed Pres. Buhari earlier on this Helipad stuff dont know about this I guess..angry

Z.R

David Mark build his own with his money (whether stolen or not) while Buhari is using tax payers money.

David Mark never agree to reduced cost of governance but thats Buhari's major campaign thrust.

The two doesnt add up. Reset ur brain again.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by faheez(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
chiefololade:

A helicopter landing pad (helipad) is a landing area or platform for helicopters. While helicopters are able to operate on a variety of relatively flat surfaces, a fabricated helipad provides a clearly marked hard surface away from obstacles where a helicopter can land safely.

Cost less than 5 million naira, compare it to cost of fuelling SUVs from Katsina to Daura in four years.

To everybody quoting me wrongly, I didn't say they won't fuel helicopter, what I am saying is the cost to build a helipad is reduced compared to the cost of fueling SUVs (jeeps) that will carry him from Katsina, the state capital that has airport to his hometown in Daura. In both cases, fueling of helicopter is compulsory.

how about the helicopter itself.. Will dey steal it?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by sunsewa: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
chiefololade:

helicopters can land easily on grass planted land or concrete cemented marked out zone, that won't obstruct pilots view.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by chiefololade: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
sunsewa:

helicopters can land easily on grass planted land or concrete cemented marked out zone, that won't obstruct pilots view.

The soil in Daura is sandy, there will be obstruction for landing. And the helipad is just like the concrete cement you are talking about. But you can't just call a bricklayer to do that for you, there is technicality in the way it is moulded
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
seunmsg:
The Tanoids are only making an issue out of nothing. Apart from David Mark's helipad shown above, former president Goodluck Jonathan also had a helipad constructed for him at his otuoke country home and nobody made an issue out of it.

OMG!!!!!!

David Mark own pass helipad o!

The entire building surely had to be specially designed and constructed to take a helicopter on its roof!

Someone puts a helipad on the ground.....GROUND O!!!!!
dem no wan make all men rest again!!!!
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by billyG(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
ideologies:
yu are d biggest fuuul!isi ewu!
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by yassjib: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
na wa ooo
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by Dotnie00(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Simitrendy:
David Mark didn't do anything in his Constituency talkless of his state in the whole Benue State is there a private university mtcheew and now NL is still referring him as the Senate President
and they still voted him for the fourth term?
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by ideologies(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
billyG:

yu are d biggest fuuul!isi ewu!
Billy the dog, get a life and stop licking Tinubu's ass. Even liar Mohammed has been quite

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by dayold: 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
chiefololade:

I wonder why they are ranting, it doesn't cost much to build an helipad, with ten to fifteen bags of cement, little sand and gravel will get the work done. To me that's even not news worthy.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by meekmiki6: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
Honestly, I will have no problem with the FG funding the project IF at a reasonable cost. But the timing doesn't look right and makes it look like the comfort and ease of the President is more important than public projects.

Making sense : the Timing matters , now we have a lot of issues yet to be paid attention to...you are right :THE TIMING DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by jayrager(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2015
UnknownT:
He should use his salary to build it. The news says "FG is building". What becomes of it after his tenure ends? Will the government now sell it to him or just "dash" it to him. At least Mark built his with his money(whether stolen or genuine, is a topic for another day)

I don't agree with u there. Why should he use his money. Did Jonathan or any of his predecessors use their money to buy official cars and for transportation? Nigerians complain lot. We complain over nothing most times.

As the first citizen of Nigeria it's only fitting if he's able to travel to his hometown whenever he needs to at the most convenient ease. However, more importantly, He's cutting cost of transportation indirectly.

Nigerians Should stop ranting. This man has barely spent a month in office. We can begin to assess his performance after a 100 days and 6 months of his reign at the helm of office.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by UnknownT: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2015
jayrager:

I don't agree with u there. Why should he use his money. Did Jonathan or any of his predecessors use their money to buy official cars and for transportation? Nigerians complain lot. We complain over nothing most times.

As the first citizen of Nigeria it's only fitting if he's able to travel to his hometown whenever he needs to at the most convenient ease. However, more importantly, He's cutting cost of transportation indirectly.

Nigerians Should stop ranting. This man has barely spent a month in office. We can begin to assess his performance after a 100 days and 6 months of his reign at the helm of office.
What did you call it, Official car! Did Jonathan leave office with the car? What will you call this one? Official Helipad? After his term, will FG move it to Abuja? If the FG start constructing Helipads for all our presidents, the whole country will be filled with it. We are talking about austerity measure, near empty treasury, fallen oil price, weak naira and a helipad in Daura becomes a top priority. Come on!!!!!
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by billyG(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
ideologies:
Wailing Isi'ewu like u.
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by billyG(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
manuelpepper:
you are a pig. Go fvck urself.
Go pfuck a mouse trap!
Re: PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue by billyG(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
ideologies:
Billy the dog, get a life and stop licking Tinubu's ass. Even liar Mohammed has been quite
Point of correction i am Billy the Goat(Billyg).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death / There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz / Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.