Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,119 members, 7,946,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio (2943 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Just heard it on NigeriaInfo Radio station.

Details shortly..

EgusiSoup

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by Sveen: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Improvised dunderhead.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by yhemsy62(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
i dey wait
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
By the time the list is eventually releasased ehn, a lot of people will suffer stroke
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by BaddieKay(f): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
After everything! undecided

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
BaddieKay:

Everything like what? Betraying his people for the President Buhari?
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
firstEVA:
By the time the list is eventually releasased ehn, a lot of people will suffer stroke

What is this one saying undecided
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sveen:
Improvised dunderhead.

I don't understand undecided

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by chimerase2: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kai gringrin
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by chimerase2: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
BaddieKay:
is dat nop a minstarial appointment? lipsrsealed
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
chimerase2:
is dat nop a minstarial appointment? lipsrsealed

I wonder sad
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
EgusiSoup:

What is this one saying undecided
cant you read?
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
chimerase2:
Kai gringrin

But why is you laughing? undecided
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by chimerase2: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
EgusiSoup:

But why is you laughing? undecided
hin fit go give our gals belle oh grin
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
firstEVA:
cant you read?

Don't let me to draw the battlelife between me and you oh undecided
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Don't let me to draw the battlelife between me and you oh undecided
I wont fight with egusi soup, I wil just lick it undecided
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by BaddieKay(f): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Everything like what? Betraying his people for the President Buhari?
after all d loud noise he made,they just considered making him minister 4 women affairs so he can go and argue/exchange words with women angry
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I wont fight with egusi soup, I wil just lick it undecided

tongue
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
BaddieKay:
after all d loud noise he made,they just considered making him minister 4 women affairs so he can go and argue/exchange words with women angry

Ray Power Osun State just confirmed it.
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by ahaika23: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Amaechi shopping for fitted skirts for the occasion in West Germany
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
The day Amaechi will catch you eh...

EgusiSoup:
Just heard it on NigeriaInfo Radio station.

Details shortly..

EgusiSoup
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
I yam laughing in Zulu cheesy
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by amokeme(f): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Smh
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2015
amokeme:
Smh

angry
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by amokeme(f): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2015
grin
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
chimerase2:
hin fit go give our gals belle oh grin

cheesy
It's becoming a reality just like. I said.
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 6:57am On Oct 06, 2015
Freemanan:
Lwkmd

angry
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by Ddaji(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2015
Chai !!!?there was a powerful, educative, enlighten, innovative, entertaining and well focused forum called Nairaland with serious and dedicative moderators.Nairaland is reduce to children play ground,Hmmm rest in peace our darling forum
Re: Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio by EgusiSoup: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Ddaji:
Chai !!!?there was a powerful, educative, enlighten, innovative, entertaining and well focused forum called Nairaland with serious and dedicative moderators.Nairaland is reduce to children play ground,Hmmm rest in peace our darling forum

What is this one saying? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photo Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / This Is Modern Day Version Of Selling Groundnut - Picture / Why Are People Parading Pictures Of Odenigbo's Funeral As That Of Nnamdi Kanu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.