Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body (1454 Views)

/ Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
The two don't always go together. I've seen people with gorgeous faces but not so attractive bodies and vice versa. Of course everybody wants both, but when it comes down to it and you can't have the package, which would you choose over the other?

(This is my mindless poll for the year)
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by missbehave247(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hot body
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by Tbillz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ugly face: hot body.... .. Pillow will do justice to the Ugliness!
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by djeezy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tbillz:
Ugly face: hot body.... .. Pillow will do justice to the Ugliness!
Lmao. I'd rather have the appealing face.

3 Likes

Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by armadeo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Only you preety face and body the next thing you no go see good girl.
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by Emodeee: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pretty face. Dats why I luv pukka36 and missmossy.

Missmossy is iya ile while pukka36 is iyawo.
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by gentlesoulx(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hot body all d way
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emodeee:
Pretty face. Dats why I luv pukka36 and missmossy.

Missmossy is iya ile while pukka36 is iyawo.

You fit Dash me one
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
djeezy:
Lmao. I'd rather have the appealing face.
True. I can't understand obsession with ass not like i engage in anall. grin
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by donholy28(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
[][]Hot body....just mask her during s*x...dem if she's good...take her for surgery
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by octopusfreaky(f): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
;Dhot body is preferable,,,@ least the face should be lookable ;Dhot body is preferable,,,@ least the face should be lookable..
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by djeezy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Logicalmind1:

True. I can't understand obsession with ass not like i engage in anall. grin
haahahahaha.
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by IamLEGEND1: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
i luv big bütts and i can not lie
u other brothers can't deny
wen a gurl walks in
with her itty-bitty waist
and a round thing in ur face
u get strung
wanna pull out ur......
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by Phinagold(f): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
I love my kind of ass and my kind of face
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Phinagold:

Chai, That ass gives me headache.

By the way, can I see that ass in 3HD.
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by Hormoniyi25(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
gentlesoulx:
Hot body all d way

bad guy
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by Captainswag225(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
both
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by popweezy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Phinagold:
mtcheeew..pinshure or..............
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
popweezy:
mtcheeew..pinshure or..............

She is lying.

1 Like

Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
pretty face jor
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by AsanwaKC(f): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
when you are so walked up..only pretty face melts your heart...when your dam honey hot body dose the magic...
With money both can be achieved these days.
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by sarmiie(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pretty face for sure....
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
a little bit of dis, a little bit of dat. cant stand ugly face though...if d body isnt hot, at least av boobs...
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by Phinagold(f): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
shegsky:

Chai, That ass gives me headache.

By the way, can I see that ass in 3HD.

i dont flaunt it. Cheap ones are displayed everywhere
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Phinagold:

i dont flaunt it. Cheap ones are displayed everywhere

Wooooow , Bravo ,then your kind of lady must be distinct , or are you one of those few good girls on here ?
Re: What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hot banging body cool

(1) (Reply)

She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Are The Most Boring Creatures On Earth(see My Reason) / 100 Best Breakup Excuses!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.