Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Olamide Stole The Shakitibobo Dance From Me - Upcoming Artist - Olowu Taiwo - LT - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Stole The Shakitibobo Dance From Me - Upcoming Artist - Olowu Taiwo - LT (1118 Views)

Miz Gold At Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Yesterday, Stole The Show (Pics) / How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics / Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Stole The Shakitibobo Dance From Me - Upcoming Artist - Olowu Taiwo - LT by trigar12(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
An upcoming Nigerian artistes named LT with the real name Olowu Taiwo, has told HipTV that Olamide stole the ‘Shakitibobo’ dance from him.

According to LT, “After I did my video, a friend of mine told me the dance I did in the video (Yobo dance) was trending on Instagram by Olamide. And my friend told me he had already told someone who is in Olamide’s crew about the dance. I released the audio version of my own song on 22nd April, 2015, and Olamide released his own song on 2nd May.”

“During that time, I was working on my viral video which I released on 6th May. It wasn’t up to 24 hours after that, I saw Shakiti Bobo, I was like, what’s going on; why is this happening at this particular time.

I’m not here to point fingers that someone stole my dance moves, but I feel it’s not cool for you to do something that you knew about from someone else, and pick it up as your own” LT added

I saw this dance step last year in abeokuta at a seminar. But I don't know if it was LT that was performing.

http://dropxclusive..com

Re: Olamide Stole The Shakitibobo Dance From Me - Upcoming Artist - Olowu Taiwo - LT by robinicule(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
what's done is done....stop weeping over a spilled milk
Re: Olamide Stole The Shakitibobo Dance From Me - Upcoming Artist - Olowu Taiwo - LT by Nomzylicious(f): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Olamide Stole The Shakitibobo Dance From Me - Upcoming Artist - Olowu Taiwo - LT by marshalcarter: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
So now you've told us....make we return the dance back undecided

*dancin shakitibobo* grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Stole The Shakitibobo Dance From Me - Upcoming Artist - Olowu Taiwo - LT by oluwadanie1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
This could be a publicity stunt...
Re: Olamide Stole The Shakitibobo Dance From Me - Upcoming Artist - Olowu Taiwo - LT by oluwafemi113(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
The same way he stole the name ( Baddoooo) from one up coming artistes ... who performed b4 him at a show......sometime last 3years pluses

I know the artistes one on one

Anyway na him Luck
Re: Olamide Stole The Shakitibobo Dance From Me - Upcoming Artist - Olowu Taiwo - LT by yemmit90: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
oluwadanie1:
This could be a publicity stunt...

I saw the guy on Hip Tv giving silly excuses about how he out smarts him to release the damn video.

life is a survival of the fittest, there are thousands of people out there thinking about what you are thinking. You just have to think and act fast that is all.
Re: Olamide Stole The Shakitibobo Dance From Me - Upcoming Artist - Olowu Taiwo - LT by oluwadanie1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
yemmit90:

I saw the guy on Hip Tv giving silly excuses about how he out smarts him to release the damn video.

life is a survival of the fittest, there are thousands of people out there thinking about what you are thinking. You just have to think and act fast that is all.

very right

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Full List Of Winners Bet Awards 2015 / R. Kelly Sued By His Older Brother For Not Paying His Salary / Lol. 50 Cent Poses By Small Car, Says Times Are Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.