Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) (899 Views)

Miz Gold At Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Yesterday, Stole The Show (Pics) / How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics / Olamide Stole The Shakitibobo Dance From Me - Upcoming Artist - Olowu Taiwo - LT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) by DaPhilosopher(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
An upcoming Nigerian artistes named LT with the real name Olowu Taiwo, has told HipTV that Olamide stole the ‘Shakitibobo’ dance from him.

According to LT,

After I did my video, a friend of mine told me the dance I did in the video (Yobo dance) was trending on Instagram by Olamide. And my friend told me he had already told someone who is in Olamide’s crew about the dance. I released the audio version of my own song on 22nd April, 2015, and Olamide released his own song on 2nd May.

During that time, I was working on my viral video which I released on 6th May. It wasn’t up to 24 hours after that, I saw Shakiti Bobo, I was like, what’s going on; why is this happening at this particular time.

I’m not here to point fingers that someone stole my dance moves, but I feel it’s not cool for you to do something that you knew about from someone else, and pick it up as your own” LT added.

http://vibes247.com/olamide-stole-the-shakitibobo-dance-from-me-olowu-taiwo-lt/

Re: Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) by DaPhilosopher(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
THIS SHI*T IS GETTING SERIOUS
Re: Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) by vickylois(f): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
wink
Re: Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Badoo why? embarassed
Re: Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) by donholy28(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
U no blow...olamide come blow now u come dey para
Re: Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) by Rikidony(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oya Shakiti Hobo Mo fera Ferrari bobo
pls forgive my yoruba, I no even knew wet in I d type grin
Re: Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) by shadowkings: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin oga sitdown one place...is your dance style and you inherited it from your great grandfather abi??#cheap fame....olamide i love youuuuuuuu sad
Re: Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) by may01(f): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
The steps are just similar now, they're not exactly the same
Re: Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) by Forzap: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Attention seeker!!dat dance was already trendin in clubs even b4 olamide's Video sef…dis LT guy nor well Jare undecided
Re: Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) by mczico: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Aquatic recordz /Tawe signed artiste , mc zico comes with a brand new tune titled “eledumare” . The tune is quite lovely and inspirational. Enjoy the vtek and tom j produced tune....coming out soon..... 5days to go ....keep anticipating. ..eledumare dropping officially

(1) (Reply)

See My Girl Frend With Another Man........ / Beyonces Boyfriend Regrets Every Cheating On Her!! / Photo: Oritsefemi And Friends Excited To Eat Large Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.