Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

Woman Masturbated Using Cucumber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Masturbated Using Cucumber (960 Views)

Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims / I Masturbated Instead Of Releasing Sperm Blood Came Out / See What My Girlfriend Has Been Using Cucumber For (+18 Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Masturbated Using Cucumber by Okpakaeddo: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
A young woman was hospitalized after a cucumber she used as a homemade Love Machine broke inside her vagina, Nsukka, Enugu state.

According to unconfirmed reports, a female student of the University of Nigeria, ended up at hospital after pleasuring herself with a cucumber that broke down in the heat of the moment and got stuck inside her vagina.

Although the details of the story are sketchy, it was gathered that the woman was found by her roommates who immediately took her to a medical centre.
As the doctors were preparing for an urgent surgery to remove the vegetable, the girl ran away from the medical facility after being asked for her parents’ contacts. Her whereabouts as well as her identity are still unknown.

The incident became public after screenshots of Blackberry messages were leaked on the Internet:
Re: Woman Masturbated Using Cucumber by Edwardhead(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
kk

(1) (Reply)

I’m Obsessed With Sex / Heavy Fighting! Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Company Director Hits Wife.. / Me And Kayla (Summary Of Michael K. Smith Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.