Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,025 members, 7,922,478 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:16 AM

Does This Describe The Typical Nigerian Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Describe The Typical Nigerian Girl? (964 Views)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak / TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Describe The Typical Nigerian Girl? by Timoleon(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Are there people like this?

Read this!!!

A guy on a date in a brand new
Range Rover
Evoque, riding with his babe.

GUY: I've been hiding a secret
from you and I
think you will break this
relationship if I tell you.

GIRL: What is it my love?

GUY: I'm an SS (sickler) and I'm
also HIV positive.

GIRL: (Hitting the guy on d lap),
you almost scared me! Thought
you wanted to say this Range
Rover you are driving isn't yours,
let's go joooooor! Ordinary SS
and HIV? I will die with you!

2 Likes

Re: Does This Describe The Typical Nigerian Girl? by XavierBlue(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Recycled, Ergo, its too parch to be humorous to me.

XavierBlue
Re: Does This Describe The Typical Nigerian Girl? by cerzo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
kiss
Re: Does This Describe The Typical Nigerian Girl? by cherylsmith(f): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Okay
Re: Does This Describe The Typical Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Funny but true. Most hungry naija girls are only after your money. They will milk you dry and leave you in the lurch. They ain't trustworthy. Parasitic bítches.
Re: Does This Describe The Typical Nigerian Girl? by Oahray: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
The post is twice as lame as it is untrue, and three times as lame as it is wack. If it's as wack as light is fast, calculate how untrue it is smiley
Re: Does This Describe The Typical Nigerian Girl? by therealdeal10: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Not actually all 9ija gals.
Re: Does This Describe The Typical Nigerian Girl? by jrerico1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Curvaceous Body In Swimwear / 5 Times It’s Okay To Reconnect With Your Ex (and 5 Times It’s NOT) / 10 Phrases You Should Swallow When Talking To Strong Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.