Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,234 members, 7,884,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) (1526 Views)

Females Can Be Successful In Agribusiness— Meet Miss. Olubunmi, Aquaborne CEO / How To Be Successful When It Comes To Brooding Poultry Chicks / Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) by world1(m): 12:42am On Jun 30, 2015
Good Morning Friends.
Something great and awesome happened in my life yesterday and I felt obliged to tell everyone reading this that you need to believe in yourself.

Today is another day full of opportunities and potentials for you and I expecially in Nigeria Agribusiness sector please make sure you tap into them don't limit yourself. Once again I beg make u open and shine your eyes + take the bold step.

To succeed in business (and in life generally) you need to believe in yourself. Believe that you can make it against all odds. Believe that your future is going to be great. And believe that you have the ability to change the world.

As Harry Potter once put it “Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more – Believing in Yourself.”

This morning I would like to share just 4 reasons why you need to believe in yourself now more than ever it worked for me and I know if you follow these steps it will also worked for you. Are you ready?

1 Like

Re: Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 30, 2015
Thanks for the inspiration bro!
Re: Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) by world1(m): 12:56am On Jun 30, 2015
1.You Have Great Power Hidden Within You

Inside you lies great power, inside you lies a record breaking spirit, inside you lies a genius and inside you lies the next Mark Zuckerberg.

That giant needs to be awakened for great things yet to come. If you first believe in yourself, you will realize that you have what it takes to be a hero and a winner – it is just that you’ve never known about it.

Believe that you’ll make that deal a reality, believe that you’ll secure that contract, believe that you’ll pass that exam, believe in excellence.

Keep convincing yourself that you will make it, no matter what. If you keep doubting your future, then you’ll only create psychological obstacles that will keep holding you back.

1 Like

Re: Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) by world1(m): 1:35am On Jun 30, 2015
2. Failure Isn’t The End Of Your Dreams

Life is like a sharp curved road. You cannot see further until you get to the end of the curve. So when life puts you in a valley of oblivion, all you need to do is to keep your eyes on the prize on the higher ground and rise up.

Actually, it is the move you make after you have been through failure (and all manner of bad situations) that counts. Don’t see failure as the end of your dreams, rather see it as a source to look up towards something better than you have right now.
Re: Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) by world1(m): 2:15am On Jun 30, 2015
3. Your Current Does Not Dictate Your Future (Abraham Lincoln)

A great philosopher once said “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go, they merely determine where you start.” It is indeed true that where you are today does not in any way determine where you will be tomorrow.

Take Abraham Lincoln for example. He was born in a dusty street in rural Kentucky to a father who was a farmer and carpenter. His mother died when he was only nine years old. Every day was an opportunity to fight for survival and it was not until he turned 21 that the scales tilted in his favor.

Even then, he tried to invest in business twice and he failed miserably. He tried campaigning for a political seat 8 times and failed. It was not until 1860 when succeeded to be elected as President of the United States.

Lesson: Sometimes we may start at a point of disadvantage…but with just a little more perseverance, the sky is just the limit. Say this to yourself every time you feel like giving up “If Abraham Lincoln made it, I will also make it.”
Re: Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) by sheyi86: 2:21am On Jun 30, 2015
world1:
2. Failure Isn’t The End Of Your Dreams

Life is like a sharp curved road. You cannot see further until you get to the end of the curve. So when life puts you in a valley of oblivion, all you need to do is to keep your eyes on the prize on the higher ground and rise up.

Actually, it is the move you make after you have been through failure (and all manner of bad situations) that counts. Don’t see failure as the end of your dreams, rather see it as a source to look up towards something better than you have right now.
thank u sir 4 dis write up it really reinforce and ginger my decision 2 quit my casual job as a poultry attendant wit low salary 2 fully engage in farming bcoz dat has been my desire.thanks once again.
Re: Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) by world1(m): 2:52am On Jun 30, 2015
sheyi86:
thank u sir 4 dis write up it really reinforce and ginger my decision 2 quit my casual job as a poultry attendant wit low salary 2 fully engage in farming bcoz dat has been my desire.thanks once again.
My brother,
I believe you would have learnt and master the business by now if yes Bravo that means you can stand on you own but if no please learn some more and save to start.
Re: Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) by world1(m): 2:55am On Jun 30, 2015
4. You Have The Determination Of a Winner

The reason why failures fail is because they aren’t determined enough. When you lose determination in this life it becomes quite hard to concentrate on what you are best at. You really can’t achieve anything big without determination.

Determination gives us positive energy which is required to enable us move on despite fatigue and obstacles – as we press on to the finishing line.

So no matter what the challenge is, keep your head high up and be determined to succeed in your ventures. And sure enough; you will.
Re: Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) by sheyi86: 5:44am On Jun 30, 2015
world1:

My brother,
I believe you would have learnt and master the business by now if yes Bravo that means you can stand on you own but if no please learn some more and save to start.
i av learnt alot sir.thanks
Re: Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) by world1(m): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2015
As an intending or a practicing farmer we should understand the kind of farming we are getting into.

For example if a farmer has no experience in flower farming, but interested in it, my advises for such farmer is to take a short courses in floriculture.

Such courses equip one with basic knowledge in the area of interest. Basic agronomy skills are necessary for any medium to large-scale farmer.
Re: Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) by world1(m): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Agriculture holds the key to broad-based economic growth, poverty reduction and food security.
Join the team today.
Re: Believe In Yourself (you’ll Be Successful Someday) by world1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
In this industrial era, a lot of things are mass produced. It is harder than ever to be yourself when others want you to be mass produced too.

But no lifetime, no matter how successful, will be truly rewarding or happy if you cannot learn to love yourself and be yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maize Seeds Needed / Tell-tale Signs The Land Is Fertile, With Pictures / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.