Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,265 members, 7,884,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. (2851 Views)

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho / Get Yourself Free Farmland In Ogbomosho. / The 13 Great Reasons To Have Your Farm In Ogbomosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Farmersfarm(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
fellow nairalanders, i just read about complains on how some nairalanders have bee defrauded at the so call farm land in ogbomosho by one Doctor isa which i want to believe is working hand in hand with the so called promoter of the farm land and the most annoying is that this so called promoter has refused to comment on the issue which to me means they are working together. my dear Nairalanders be warned.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Jetjacky(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dunno
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by kossyablaze(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ok bro

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by sheyi86: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Farmersfarm:
fellow nairalanders, i just read about complains on how some nairalanders have bee defrauded at the so call farm land in ogbomosho by one Doctor isa which i want to believe is working hand in hand with the so called promoter of the farm land and the most annoying is that this so called promoter has refused to comment on the issue which to me means they are working together. my dear Nairalanders be warned.
God bless u @OP eva since i read d story i av been thinking abt d issue nd i think i'm nt d only 1dat read it and i know nairaland are nw smart coz he is d only dat used 2 comment on his own tread.thank 4 d awareness.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Farmersfarm:
Even hotmass (mr Debo) should be check his hands are not clean in this deal. I strongly believe soon This so called fraudster will be dealt with. it is just matter of time i thank God for my own i was not cheated cos' The Lord is by my side. we should be very careful with them before u venture into agriculture go to their farm and do a thorough research cos' they are there to defraud fellow human being. before u purchase their land make sure u know the history of the Land and prepare a legal document of the Land even if it is signing from the King of the Village they get the Land from.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
sheyi86:
God bless u @OP eva since i read d story i av been thinking abt d issue nd i think i'm nt d only 1dat read it and i know nairaland are nw smart coz he is d only dat used 2 comment on his own tread.thank 4 d awareness.
we should please be smart this days and not allow some set of people to take you the buyer for granted. we should be very smart and prayerful cos' they are out there to cheat and defraud people. if u want to have somethings in common visit their farm, make alot of enquiries ooooooooo. if not with the shout out of thief Dr. Isa that change his username on Nairaland agriculture thread which i Know God almighty will deal with him soon cos' he make the person that plant the cassava in ogbomosho to cry i feel for the Man. pls to everyone in the House if u want to purchase Land with them make alot of enquiries on them cos' they are not to be trusted. If u are yoruba speak ur Language to them, if u are an igbo speak your language and if u are an hausa man speak ur Language to them.They fail people ooo. God will surely deal with them. it is matter of time and days.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Farmersfarm:
if not for how it went these so called fraudster should be arrested and taken to court of law they are wicked people in defrauding fellow Nigerians. The man was so pained voicing out that these are the so called people that that made him to receive to record loss in farming infact i feel the pain of the man. we should be careful, smart and be prayerful with what we are doing.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by sheyi86: 12:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
we should please be smart this days and not allow some set of people to take you the buyer for granted. we should be very smart and prayerful cos' they are out there to cheat and defraud people. if u want to have somethings in common visit their farm, make alot of enquiries ooooooooo. if not with the shout out of thief Dr. Isa that change his username on Nairaland agriculture thread which i Know God almighty will deal with him soon cos' he make the person that plant the cassava in ogbomosho to cry i feel for the Man. pls to everyone in the House if u want to purchase Land with them make alot of enquiries on them cos' they are not to be trusted. If u are yoruba speak ur Language to them, if u are an igbo speak your language and if u are an hausa man speak ur Language to them.They fail people ooo. God will surely deal with them. it is matter of time and days.
thks i think d morderator should contribute 2 dis, it is nt auto section dat need sanitization even agric section need it 2.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by bamdexfarms(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2015
The rate at which people are being defrauded on niaraland these days is alarming. If your name is mentioned here and you know you are INNOCENT, I see no reason for not commenting on this issue to CLEAR your name. My advice to prospective land buyers and investors is to get adequate documentation/ MOU from the appropriate ministeries. If possible, do a VIDEO recording the buying/ investing process for evidence.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by LagosBoi2(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2015
Has anyone been scammed directly or by hotmas (the largest nairaland landlord) or in anyway related to him?, please comment on this thread with a brief explanation. We have to assertain farmland sellers on this section that are 100% legit.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by hotmas911(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Even hotmass (mr Debo) should be check his hands are not clean in this deal. I strongly believe soon This so called fraudster will be dealt with. it is just matter of time i thank God for my own i was not cheated cos' The Lord is by my side. we should be very careful with them before u venture into agriculture go to their farm and do a thorough research cos' they are there to defraud fellow human being. before u purchase their land make sure u know the history of the Land and prepare a legal document of the Land even if it is signing from the King of the Village they get the Land from.
can you please explain to everyone how we wronged you? Especially our fraud that made us a fraudster. Please explain so people can learn from your experience. May God bless you according to your motives. Can I get an amen?
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by hotmas911(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
For some days now I have been updating my account with the username “Hastom.” As many would have known, that’s my company name and my administration manager runs that account. My personal account (hotmass911) account was suspended and as you know, the consequence of that is I won’t be able to reply anybody as I would only be required to “read only” (every real nairalander should understand that). It was restored this evening, at just the right time.

Here is my response.

I will be very, very direct.

I want to ask the Promoter of this thread and his “Obvious Supporter” in a direct language: What is your motive? Can you answer that please? Because this issue about Doctorisa came up exactly June 12, and I have offered my verdict about it and cleared the issue. You and I know that the issue was done and dusted with. So, what is your motive? I ask again. And don’t tell me that you want to help people against scam or something. You and I know that’s a big lie. What’s your motive? I asked the third time.

My company, Hastom Global Services Limited with registration number RC 864168 has sold more than 1000 acres of farmlands to agro-investors in 2015 alone. I hope you read that well. I boded it so that you can. These people are fellow nairalanders like us and they use this platform every day.

May I hereby challenge anybody that we have betrayed in our dealings or cheated in any way to come out open on nairaland and give the details?

I am not chicken-hearted and I don’t fret over little things that only crush “weaklings” and “low-ambition fellas.” I am a big time farmland seller by the grace of God. So even if I have friction with my clients, I have always settled it within all jurisdiction of this business.

If you are a serious business person, you will know that passionate business people knows how to ask the right questions and not move stealthily like snake in spreading panic, hoping to build lazy followers who don’t have the intelligence to gather facts well.

To help with, with all sense of humility, people who are only interested in plots and perhaps never more than an “acre” are always the most problematic. Why? I think they see it as the best thing that has ever happened to them in life so extraneous possessiveness becomes a virtue. They demand super-serious and "exclusive" attention always. Am quite certain the creator of this thread and his “avid supporter” belongs to such group.

I don’t remember the time that America became so bad to visit because of loose gun laws, so I don’t know when Ogbomosho become a den of cheaters because Doctorisa duped and inflicted pain in someone.

Finally, like I said before, it’s very simple: Let anyone that Hotmas911 cheated or duped or not helped come out open and say his story. It’s that simple.

I remain the biggest farmland seller and blessed to be so. Truth, honesty and equity are core on my list of values. Glory to God.

Watch out soonest for a thread i will create where i will give a final speech that entails all that any intelligent intelligent nairalander would have to know. Shallom.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by nikaShow(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
hotmas911:

I am not chicken-hearted and I don’t fret over little things that only crush “weaklings” and “low-ambition fellas.” I am a big time farmland seller by the grace of God. So even if I have friction with my clients, I have always settled it within all jurisdiction of this business.

I don’t remember the time that America became so bad to visit because of loose gun laws, so I don’t know when Ogbomosho become a den of cheaters because Doctorisa duped and inflicted pain in someone.

Finally, like I said before, it’s very simple: Let anyone that Hotmas911 cheated or duped or not helped come out open and say his story. It’s that simple.

3 things am going to say.

1. The sky is big enough for everybody to fly. You don't need to pull someone down or slander anyone for You to be successful. My admonition to everybody.
(You can't even pull down hotmass' hustle if You tried- he is huge and Legit)

2. Very true @ 1st paragraph, my dealings so far with hotmas911 has come with the turmoils that arise in agricultural land dealings, but I doff my hat for him that he has been as approachable and as reasonable as I can expect of any Landlord.

3. As the 2nd and 3rd Paragraph states, if anybody has been duped/cheated by hotmass in any way, kindly come out and state so...

but if not, then one persons bad experience in Ogbomosho with whosoever he dealt with shouldn't be a cloud over the region or its people. People get swindled in Lagos everyday, and some other people get honest fair deals in the same Lagos. Life would be Life. Business is Business.

Cc: Farmersfarm, sheyi86, Johnnyessence and all other wellwishers of the agriculture promoting world.

3 Likes

Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Farmersfarm(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
@ Hotmas911 i am not here to tarnish your image or anyone, infact i have called you on phone before about farmland and in which you respond to me fine. I have also not doubt your farmland from the beginning but when i read about the story of Doctorisa i thought there is a need for everyone here to know what is happening and to further call your attention to this thread so that you can make comments and give more clearer pictures and explanation about the whole issues since you did not do that at first because we are here to learn and share experience on a daily basis .

However, Hotmas911 you are yet to tell nairalanders what actually happen and who is Doctorisa? Is he part of your company or acting on his own? All of this are the reason behind my motive for coming up with this thread so that nairalanders can know who to deal with if they want land in your obgomosho. If you read the thread very well what i said was more like a question "Why should we believe in Obgomosho land when the so called promoter refuse talk".

Finally, to all nairalanders and especially Hotmas911 i have an advise for us all Firstly, that when ever there is an issue we need to clear the air so that fellow nairalanders can have a clear picture of what is happening. Secondly, There is no need to insult anyone that want to come up with a thread to clear issues just as Hotmas911 has done in his response to me i don't think anyone with clear mind and intelligent will come up with study words just to respond to a thread that want to educate other people we should all remember that there is room for constructive criticism

Good bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
hotmas911:
can you please explain to everyone how we wronged you? Especially our fraud that made us a fraudster. Please explain so people can learn from your experience. May God bless you according to your motives. Can I get an amen?
can u please explain the case of Dr. Isa the fraudster that change his name on nairaland hmmmmm. u already know the deal with Dr. Isa u think u are smart abi nemesis will surely catch u. first u haven't treat the case of Dr. Isa case that dupe the fellow nairaland infact that afternoon he was expressing his mind to the public about u and Dr. Isa case. I strongly believe u know about the cheated cases. see let me tell u here no matter the thousand of acres u av sold to people doesn't help the situation. all away from lagos the fellow hardworking came to ogbomosho to practice agriculture but u and Dr. Isa make him cry upon his investment in farming. God will surely purnish u cos' i feel the pain of the man, it's not easy to make people cry on the sweat of the money the man earned.u can't be talking of business and not allow good behaviour into it cos' good behavior bring out good manners. it is evil duping people.

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Has anyone been scammed directly or by hotmas (the largest nairaland landlord) or in anyway related to him?, please comment on this thread with a brief explanation. We have to assertain farmland sellers on this section that are 100% legit.
excuse me pls u can never be telling me the largest nairaland landlord and not clearing about the deal he have with Dr. Isa that change his name on nairaland God will surely punish him cos' he can't be making somebody to cry. try and open the guy thread and see things for ur self . that day i was reading the thread it was alarming hotmass could not cleared the air. and the funniest thing is that the so called man Dr. Isa change his name on nairaland which speak of fraudster to everyone hotmass knows about the deal with Dr. Isa cos' the man was expressing to the point that hotmass knows when the casava farming started . This can't last for long it's just for a while it is very bad making people to cry upon the investment in agriculture this shows no one to be trusted cos' we are all human been move by fleshy things.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Farmersfarm(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
I thank God that people are now going my way..............My thread was just for Hotmas911 to clear the air about Doctor Isa simple as A B C if you are not talking why then should want nairalanders to believe in Obgomosho land? this is just what i want to know i gain nothing from talking bad things about anyone infact who ever dupe or lie against anyone on Nairaland shows the person need not to live among humans with all what is happening in Nigeria today.

Hotmas911 ihave nothing against you rather that for you to tell nairalanders who is Doctor Isa and do you know anything ABOUT THE DEAL, is he working in yyour company presently or in the past? pls. Hotmas911 i post it to you to tell nairalanders and if you do so i will put up another thread on what ever you say about the whole issues.

Hotmas911, Nairalanders are waiting for the whole and full story about the deal and who is Doctor Isa?

God Bless you Hotmas911

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Nigeranderson: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Johnnyessence:
excuse me pls u can never be telling me the largest nairaland landlord and not clearing about the deal he have with Dr. Isa that change his name on nairaland God will surely punish him cos' he can't be making somebody to cry. try and open the guy thread and see things for ur self . that day i was reading the thread it was alarming hotmass could not cleared the air. and the funniest thing is that the so called man Dr. Isa change his name on nairaland which speak of fraudster to everyone hotmass knows about the deal with Dr. Isa cos' the man was expressing to the point that hotmass knows when the casava farming started . This can't last for long it's just for a while it is very bad making people to cry upon the investment in agriculture this shows no one to be trusted cos' we are all human been move by fleshy things.
i av read almost all the comments. And yours is making me believe you are working with the creator of this thread to mislead People. You can do us all good by telling us how this hotmas911 defrauded you. Because you are the loudest here and you even called him a fraudster. That is a big allegation that can land you in trouble if you don't have anything substantial to back it up. Please tell us all how he defrauded you or anyone you know. We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Farmersfarm(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
@ Nigeranderson if you are a big beneficiary of Hotmas911 or in anyway related or fan or friend or anything that you may be to him please kindly tell him to educate nairalanders what he knows about the whole issue, who is Doctor Isa either to him or his company? I am not saying Hotmas911 has defrauded anyone before but let him clear the issue, i have got nothing to gain in tarnishing his image or i have any devilish motive(s) but when the biggest landlord is not talking about a vital issue then nairalanders need to worry, simple as that.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Johnnyessence(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
hotmass can never deny it that he doesn't av anything to do with Dr. Isa that change his name on nairaland. i thank God when i was proposing to get an acre of land from hotmass then in ogbomosho i thank God that i didn't fall to his deal of fraud cos' then he was taken me for granted and i collected my money back from him cos' he thinks he's so smart in business and that doesn't speak good things about him. You can never be speaking good things on public forum and not behaving good to fellow human being . he love to preach alot of words from successful people in the public but not practice what he preaches this add bad thing to his work and his name. you can't eat ur cake and have it. people should be very prayerful and careful with the people u deal with it on nairaland especially agric forum. the man i always recommend from people to follow and read his bro roland a.k.a bro robonski. he always shows honestly, humility and diligence in his work he's the one that created hidden truth in creating catfish farming thousands of people av learn alot from robonski may almighty God be with him. robonski even create a website for people to contribute immensely i knew when robonski started then. i learn that in business especially agric business u should protrude diligence and honestly in once work. God bless robonski. Hotmass should explain to the public how this fraud that caused the pain of the man to voice out in the thread which resulted to u and Dr. Isa. nemesis will surely catch both of u cos' it won't be so long.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Farmersfarm(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hotmas911 i am waiting and likewise other Nairalanders clear the air my brother if not remain silent and your silent means you know what you are doing and lovers of Hotmas911 tell him to clear the air if truly you are his lovers.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Johnnyessence(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nigeranderson:
i av read almost all the comments. And yours is making me believe you are working with the creator of this thread to mislead People. You can do us all good by telling us how this hotmas911 defrauded you. Because you are the loudest here and you even called him a fraudster. That is a big allegation that can land you in trouble if you don't have anything substantial to back it up. Please tell us all how he defrauded you or anyone you know. We are waiting.
excuse me pls hotmass haven't explain to details the deal between him and Dr. Isa that change his name on nairaland even if u are benefiting some things or the other from hotmass why can't u ask him what's is going on hmmmmm. the man said Hotmass know how the deal went when they start farming. i could learn very well that men ought not to be trusted cos' they will fail at any point in time it's only God that help.pls and pls ask hotmass how the deal went cos' i feel the pain of the man that was defrauded. i feel the pain of the young bro cos' it was cheated if it is u what will u do.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by LagosBoi2(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
I am beginning to sense that something is wrong somewhere, what makes hotmass to be silent on this highly important issue, Many are watching and we will like you to explain your exact relationship with Dr. Isa, I noticed you have never said anything bad about him and everyone knows you work together, I am not saying you have scammed someone before but you should know something or be benefitting from what Dr Isa is doing to un suspecting farmers while on the other side you are the one online advising them to go into farming

mods should watch out for this thread so as to assertain the 100% honesty of hotmas911

2 Likes

Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Farmersfarm(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
@ Lagosboi that is what i opened this thread for just for Hotmas911 to respond
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by teeboo: 3:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Nairaland is so full of fraud,dis bastards called fraudster are everywhere,there's this "Garbnigltd" dat presented himsef as cement,lime stone and fishfeed distributor, he's a big thief pls watch out for him,he'll tell u to pay commitment fee and told u he'll deliver d goods after which he'll block ur line,it might be d same person parading himsef as Dr isa,its a pity pple dat has genuine business will be affected too.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by hotmas911(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2015
Causion: Read Between Lines

You will understand if open-minded and sincere. Keep sentiments, hypocrisy and prejudice apart.

The major case that made the proponent of the accusations laid on Ogbomosho came up on June 12 when it was reported that Doctorisa cheated and caused pain to a fellow nairalander from Lagos who had hired him to oversee his cassava and maize farm.

It’s important you know that as a business man, except those small ones not planning to become and stay big, you need alliances and networks. In a nutshell, business is all about partnership, “promote me I promote you sort of thing.” This is where Doctorisa came into the picture. I specialized in farmland selling while he was into Farm management. He has brought prospective clients to buy land “strictly” from me and in recompense I have recommended him for farm management. I don’t know who recommended him to the cheated guy. I was only contacted for farmland which I gave with all credibility. .

Expecting me to say I don’t know this guy (Doctorisa) very well. No, that will be unethical and inverse to my faith. I know him well. He used to be a good fella: bright, ambitious and promising, a young man with all the ingredients of a certain future. He was an undergraduate in those days and perhaps that got him over. Somehow he allowed greed to set in and he failed utterly in the process. That I gutted at too. He’s even been to my office to apologize and I couldn’t give him an audience because I felt bad for him beyond the case that brought him, but more about what he suddenly has turned into.

Mistakes are allowed. But those that lead to infliction of pain on others aren’t that tolerated in this world of “ours” so to say. He was so wrong. But the fact is I never knew the nitty-gritty of this deal beyond fulfilling my role as the farmland provider in the whole transaction. I believe whatever I did in the process did not err. The man still has his farmland and he has not said anybody is dragging it with him. So, on my part I am glad I have never had issues with clients concerning farmlands credibility before. I am yet to have one till today after selling thousands of hectares to people of all walks and race.

But you should consider these if you must be intelligent?

[b]1) Do you think I can have that confidence to slate Doctorisa in the public as I have done since this issue occurred if I had knowledge of the whole process?
2) Doctorisa himself came out and explained my innocence. Why would he protect me if we were both working together? And for what reason on earth would that be?
3) Why the cheated guy did never had a concrete reason to slate me except that he “thought” that I was involved in it absent reasonable evidence or proof? Just thoughts.
4) What is so strange and dubious in my involvement in this process? That I sell farmland to a guy and his manager duped means that I must be involved.
5) If you were hotmas911 would you now say you don’t know doctorisa again because of this issue? I bet you will do the same thing right now: by telling the world you knew him and expose whatever you know.
6) Why is this issue suddenly raised again? Where were this promoter and his avid supporter then? Are they just seeing the story for the first time in their life now, or they want to ride on the storm to achieve personal motives. Where were you then when the guy cheated first raised this issue? Sleeping? And if one of you commented then I see a sudden change in tone now. What has happened?
7) Is it true that mere saying “I feel the pain for this cheated guy” can result in a mere commenter using strong words and swearing by God and repeating the word “nemesis” often for me because he thinks am involved. I think is more than that. I see a bitterness-ravaged heart.
cool Someone has been bent on me explaining why doctorisa changed his username that day. It’s very dangerous to let one’s “ignorance to go on rampage.” How would I know that? I thought he was scared. How can I be the reason for that? I don’t understand some “brains” sometimes. If I have “skeletons” I wouldn’t be so active here and I won’t have to disguise my identity.
9) Not to belittle the guy’s pain. But do you really think a seller of thousands of hectares that I have bring in revenues millions of naira even per deal often could sit idly to share looted spoils (around 100k or so) with a doctorisa. That’s for you to think about.
10) Can anybody ask the promoter and his supporter if these is just about this case and not other ulterior motives? [/b]

In as much as I understand the public (nairalanders) perception of it, I still see no reason why somebody is expecting me to buy a gun and kill Doctorisa, or why the noise and trying to force me to act out of my circle of understanding. The victims can go to any length if they feel it will ease the pain in some ways. That’s no problem for me. I am an ardent believer of the mantra: no sinner shall go unpunished.

I know from experience that those that are serious with one or two projects on their farms don’t comment idly. I have three different professional websites through where people reach my company from all over the world: www.hastomnigeria.com, www.farmlandnigeria.com, www.cashewbiz.com I advise people to check them out and see. Forward ever…..

We’ve had innumerable Nigerians, Cameroonians, and Ghanaians, buying into our investment plans and acquiring hundreds of acres for commercial farming. We have been featured in reputable blogs and quoted by leading farm experts. What else! God’s great.

Some weeks ago there was still an issue with a nairalander and his farm manager who resided in Ogbomosho, something that hinged on mistrust and cheat and it involved money, even that a Whatsapp group was created to that effect. I came into the case and comforted the lady on the “loss” side. I restored order and calmness. Why did I dabble into the issue? It’s because the person at the “loss” end called me and asked for my help which I rendered.

Those in the Whatsapp group clamored for my attention and wanted me to comment. I did not. That’s not the matured businessman’s way of handling issues. But now that I settled it, no one is making unnecessary noises again.

I don’t believe in noises. I believe in wisdom rather. Wisdom is the principal thing.

Finally, like i have reiterated over and over again: Dr isa is not involved in my business. He is not my staff. He is not my representative or something. We don't have any "ties." All that related us i have explained. I have sold thousands of hectares that he could only have known on nairaland like any other. His affairs have no bearing on my income. And i don't care whatever he do with his life and nairaland. I don't care if he opens 10000000 accounts here and run it differently and i don't care either if and why he changed his username. That's his big problem.

Shallom

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Farmersfarm(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2015
@ Hotmas i am d person who posted d thread (why should we believe in obgomosho farm land ...) i swear to Almight Allah i saw d cheated story 4 d 1st time 2 days ago and i wnt to hear ur side n now dt u av done dt i think am ok with u but meanwhile, my advise is that as someone who has build a name for himself u still need to let all farm managers 2 know there is no room 4 fraud or whoever is goin 2 manage any farmland shld register or form an association of farm managers in ogbomosho. thanks
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by lovelybabeJ(f): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Johnnyessence:
hotmass can never deny it that he doesn't av anything to do with Dr. Isa that change his name on nairaland. i thank God when i was proposing to get an acre of land from hotmass then in ogbomosho i thank God that i didn't fall to his deal of fraud cos' then he was taken me for granted and i collected my money back from him cos' he thinks he's so smart in business and that doesn't speak good things about him. You can never be speaking good things on public forum and not behaving good to fellow human being . he love to preach alot of words from successful people in the public but not practice what he preaches this add bad thing to his work and his name. you can't eat ur cake and have it. people should be very prayerful and careful with the people u deal with it on nairaland especially agric forum. the man i always recommend from people to follow and read his bro roland a.k.a bro robonski. he always shows honestly, humility and diligence in his work he's the one that created hidden truth in creating catfish farming thousands of people av learn alot from robonski may almighty God be with him. robonski even create a website for people to contribute immensely i knew when robonski started then. i learn that in business especially agric business u should protrude diligence and honestly in once work. God bless robonski. Hotmass should explain to the public how this fraud that caused the pain of the man to voice out in the thread which resulted to u and Dr. Isa. nemesis will surely catch both of u cos' it won't be so long.
now From your post I can see you have ur own felfish motive. If hotmas is not honest,do u think he would refund u? The way u fly all over threads here shows u have not made any attempt to acquire even a. Plot. I just pity land sellers who will want to sell land to u. From my findings, you have talk to all the land sellers here but never bought any. Pls if am wrong show me your documents of purchase.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2015
teeboo:
Nairaland is so full of fraud,dis bastards called fraudster are everywhere,there's this "Garbnigltd" dat presented himsef as cement,lime stone and fishfeed distributor, he's a big thief pls watch out for him,he'll tell u to pay commitment fee and told u he'll deliver d goods after which he'll block ur line,it might be d same person parading himsef as Dr isa,its a pity pple dat has genuine business will be affected too.

So u still fell for d scam after we all warned ppl on that thread?
Smh.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by EmmaAjayi(m): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
There is no need for all these epistles on what we can easily dialog & find a way around it.
Hotmas911 is a farmland seller & farmer on his own capacity. There has been no mention of him taking up the management of the said farm in all l have read so far.
Without mincing words, l think the way forward is to get doctorisa.
The Man who was defrauded & sympathisers should arrange to locate the main fraudster in this case. It is becoming an integrity issue now. If you don't mind Hotmas himself is available to join forces to locate the guy.
This is when the issue can be trashed out.

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
lovelybabeJ:
now From your post I can see you have ur own felfish motive. If hotmas is not honest,do u think he would refund u? The way u fly all over threads here shows u have not made any attempt to acquire even a. Plot. I just pity land sellers who will want to sell land to u. From my findings, you have talk to all the land sellers here but never bought any. Pls if am wrong show me your documents of purchase.
lovelybabe abi what do u call urself u are so stupid in ur thought cos' u can never be truthful with what u are saying here. thank God i don't fall to the victim of hastom scam in selling farmland to nairalander. it pain me that the youth that's going to agric farming are been duped with this so called farm selling online. it's a scam i pity u if u av get the land from hotmass findout the historic background of the place the funniest thing is that u are been scam am not scam ok cos' i will make alot of research before i venture into agric business ok. i thank God for what he do for me and the Lord is continue doing it cos' am not fooled here ok. yes i av to talk to land seller here because it's part of my research and i can't venture with what i don't know to the fullest ok. by special grace of God am now a land owner today thank God i av 2 acres of land in my state cos' of the research i went through to know it's valid land and not scam. by special grace of God u will be seeing the pics of my 2000 pieces of plantain blocks of juveniles fish farming cos' of my love in agriculture i thank God for his provision and mercy on me and my family including my friends. find the history of hotmass and his business and come here to say some things relevant ok. for my quotation of my workers will start and thorough monitoring not the defraud Dr. Isa that hotmass(Mr. debo) rope his agric business upon . pls get ur fact right ok. i will always pray for my youth been so be successful in life cos' i want to be successful too the Lord has been good to me to feed me without begging so i thank God for that. check my username throughout i always stand by people cos' that's what i belong and let me tell u again i feel the pain of the young man that receive loss in his investment in agriculture. Hotmass should say something about it he has skeletons in his cupboard.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
lovelybabeJ:
lovelybabe abi what do u call urself u are so stupid in ur thought cos' u can never be truthful with what u are saying here. thank God i don't fall to the victim of hastom scam in selling farmland to nairalander. it pain me that the youth that's going to agric farming are been duped with this so called farm selling online. it's a scam i pity u if u av get the land from hotmass findout the historic background of the place the funniest thing is that u are been scam am not scam ok cos' i will make alot of research before i venture into agric business ok. i thank God for what he do for me and the Lord is continue doing it cos' am not fooled here ok. yes i av to talk to land seller here because it's part of my research and i can't venture with what i don't know to the fullest ok. by special grace of God am now a land owner today thank God i av 2 acres of land in my state cos' of the research i went through to know it's valid land and not scam. by special grace of God u will be seeing the pics of my 2000 pieces of plantain blocks of juveniles fish farming cos' of my love in agriculture i thank God for his provision and mercy on me and my family including my friends. find the history of hotmass and his business and come here to say some things relevant ok. for my quotation of my workers will start and thorough monitoring not the defraud Dr. Isa that hotmass(Mr. debo) rope his agric business upon . pls get ur fact right ok. i will always pray for my youth been so be successful in life cos' i want to be successful too the Lord has been good to me to feed me without begging so i thank God for that. check my username throughout i always stand by people cos' that's what i belong and let me tell u again i feel the pain of the young man that receive loss in his investment in agriculture. Hotmass should say something about it he has skeletons in his cupboard. i will always say it here hotmass should pls explain to us about the history of land. God will surely judge u people

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Fabricate Machines & Equipment For Setting Up Industries (Aba) / How To Propagate/grow Garlic At Home / Battery Cage Vs Deep Litter System In Poultry Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.