Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,306 members, 7,943,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. (2885 Views)

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho / Get Yourself Free Farmland In Ogbomosho. / The 13 Great Reasons To Have Your Farm In Ogbomosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Febuhari: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Johnnyessence:
lovelybabe abi what do u call urself u are so stupid in ur thought cos' u can never be truthful with what u are saying here. thank God i don't fall to the victim of hastom scam in selling farmland to nairalander. it pain me that the youth that's going to agric farming are been duped with this so called farm selling online. it's a scam i pity u if u av get the land from hotmass findout the historic background of the place the funniest thing is that u are been scam am not scam ok cos' i will make alot of research before i venture into agric business ok. i thank God for what he do for me and the Lord is continue doing it cos' am not fooled here ok. yes i av to talk to land seller here because it's part of my research and i can't venture with what i don't know to the fullest ok. by special grace of God am now a land owner today thank God i av 2 acres of land in my state cos' of the research i went through to know it's valid land and not scam. by special grace of God u will be seeing the pics of my 2000 pieces of plantain blocks of juveniles fish farming cos' of my love in agriculture i thank God for his provision and mercy on me and my family including my friends. find the history of hotmass and his business and come here to say some things relevant ok. for my quotation of my workers will start and thorough monitoring not the defraud Dr. Isa that hotmass(Mr. debo) rope his agric business upon . pls get ur fact right ok. i will always pray for my youth been so be successful in life cos' i want to be successful too the Lord has been good to me to feed me without begging so i thank God for that. check my username throughout i always stand by people cos' that's what i belong and let me tell u again i feel the pain of the young man that receive loss in his investment in agriculture. Hotmass should say something about it he has skeletons in his cupboard.
I have closely followed this story from the beginning. I must tell you that you are a horrible person. You don't even know anything about the God you keep talking about. I have been waiting for you to bring up a reasonable arguments to establish your points. Like someone said all you've been doing is rambling. This is nothing but defamation. I don't know why the accused guy has not done anything about you. You try this shit with me or my blood believe me you will be a goner. You are disgusting
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Good to be back from 3days rest the Mod gave me.

From all the comments so far,I am yet to see the victim's comments
Who is the victim? and can the victim be contacted?

@johnyessence,you are making a heavy accusation that can land you in big trouble if you don't have good evidence to back it up

Its surprising to see people link hotmas911 with the accused farm manager.

I know hotmas to be a honest,transparent with good personality and will never do such things
Lot of nairalanders which I know have procure land through him and have no problem whatsoever.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by EmmaAjayi(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2015
Johnnyessence:
lovelybabe abi what do u call urself u are so stupid in ur thought cos' u can never be truthful with what u are saying here. thank God i don't fall to the victim of hastom scam in selling farmland to nairalander. it pain me that the youth that's going to agric farming are been duped with this so called farm selling online. it's a scam i pity u if u av get the land from hotmass findout the historic background of the place the funniest thing is that u are been scam am not scam ok cos' i will make alot of research before i venture into agric business ok. i thank God for what he do for me and the Lord is continue doing it cos' am not fooled here ok. yes i av to talk to land seller here because it's part of my research and i can't venture with what i don't know to the fullest ok. by special grace of God am now a land owner today thank God i av 2 acres of land in my state cos' of the research i went through to know it's valid land and not scam. by special grace of God u will be seeing the pics of my 2000 pieces of plantain blocks of juveniles fish farming cos' of my love in agriculture i thank God for his provision and mercy on me and my family including my friends. find the history of hotmass and his business and come here to say some things relevant ok. for my quotation of my workers will start and thorough monitoring not the defraud Dr. Isa that hotmass(Mr. debo) rope his agric business upon . pls get ur fact right ok. i will always pray for my youth been so be successful in life cos' i want to be successful too the Lord has been good to me to feed me without begging so i thank God for that. check my username throughout i always stand by people cos' that's what i belong and let me tell u again i feel the pain of the young man that receive loss in his investment in agriculture. Hotmass should say something about it he has skeletons in his cupboard. i will always say it here hotmass should pls explain to us about the history of land. God will surely judge u people

@Jonnyessence, l just pity you the way you're taking this matter.
If you have an issue with Hotmas, why not face him on your own instead of throwing stones.
Tell the house how Hotmas is involved in the deal between the victim & Doctorisa. The victim had never involved Hotmas in this mess in his posts so far. What is your problem? Your contributions on this issue is rather escalating matter when you're supposed to find solution.
People have mentioned that Hotmas refunded you probably on land purchase and also assisted someone else to get refund of her money too.
Nobody has come forward with allegation that he or she was scammed or defrauded by Hotmas on land purchased. Hotmas is not in anyway a farm manager but a farmland seller.
Stop your derogatory campaign henceforth.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by lovelybabeJ(f): 12:13am On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=36816737]lovelybabe abi what do u call urself u are so stupid in ur thought cos' u can never be truthful with what u are saying here. thank God i don't fall to the victim of hastom scam in selling farmland to nairalander. it pain me that the youth that's going to agric farming are been duped with this so called farm selling online. it's a scam i pity u if u av get the land from hotmass findout the historic background of the place the funniest thing is that u are been scam ai know u don't beg that's y u stay with your parents, eating free food and running your crazy mouth and calling God's name in vain. i asked u simple question to show us the document of land u bought in ur name but u could'nt. i don't blame u, becos hotmas is nice that's y he did not sue u.
Re: Why Should We Believe In Ogbomosho Land When The So Call Promoter Refuse Talk. by Farmersfarm(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
@ Lovelybabej there is no need to attack anybody here all we want hotmas to do is to let what happen and he has done that so why are you taking it personally abi you are Hotmas wife ni? even if you are you dont need to attack anyone remember Jonatham's wife contribute to her husband down fall by talking too much even what a woman need to talk about she talk and make many blunder along the line.

So lovelybabeJ be careful

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Need Buyer For Palm Kernel SHELL and Palm Kernel CHARCOAL / Wholesale Maize And Sugar Cane Farmers Needed / Learn How To Make Broiler Feed With Pig Excreta And Wheat Offal for a token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.