Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,363 members, 7,910,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas (7609 Views)

The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage / Thread For Those In Inter-tribal Relationship And Marriage / Inter-tribal Marriages,....... How Did It Turn Out For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas by SAMBARRY: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Now, this is my type. grin

Where she at? - I need to shoot some Ijebu babies in her belly and pay her child support for the 18 years. Dammit! cool
Haaaaaa you want her to loose her figure 8 sepe sepe cheesy

nor give am bele o cheesy

she be student . She never finish school
Re: Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas by SAMBARRY: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Broda shymex oya meet Sandra cheesy

Re: Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas by Shymm3x: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:

I have this one on the internet before - she is not Nigerian. She's from East or Southern Africa.

That's how I like dem chics there, man. grin
Re: Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas by SAMBARRY: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

I have this one on the internet before - she is not Nigerian. She's from East or Southern Africa.

That's how I like dem chics there, man. grin
lol so you like women with bigg ass.but shebi the owanmbe women have ass too. Why are you marginalising them cheesy
Re: Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas by Shymm3x: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
lol so you like women with bigg ass.but shebi the owanmbe women have ass too. Why are you marginalising them cheesy

Lol, no disrespect to my plus size owambe amala aunts all over planet - I just don't swing that way. I know they need love and will surely find love amongst naij men, since naij men love 'em big, just as the women love their men with protruding bellies (like the doozy Bigz Flygerian said:"where I come from, big belly is money/riches"wink. My chics just have to be curvy, without flabby double-layered bellies and extremely big bones.

Also, humongous batty shouldn't be shapeless. grin
Re: Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas by SAMBARRY: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Shymm3x:

Lol, no disrespect to my plus size owambe amala aunts all over planet - I just don't swing by that way. I know they need love and will surely find love amongst naij men, since naij men love 'em big, just as the women love their men with protruding bellies (like the doozy Bigz Flygerian said:"where I come from, big belly is money/riches"wink. My chics just have to be curvy, without flabby double-layered bellies and extremely big bones.

Also, humongous batty shouldn't be shapeless. grin

Re: Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas by Shymm3x: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2665856_fbimg1437755598958_jpega57741467f2a9562cdc76abc575e4a6d

Erm, she has full lips and the cleavage looks decent.

She deserves the kiss of death and a good Mutumbo. grin
Re: Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas by SAMBARRY: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Erm, she has full lips and the cleavage looks decent.

She deserves the kiss of death and a good Mutumbo. grin
This man and your love for figure 8 women henn grin
Re: Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas by tpiadotcom: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Shymm3x:

grin cheesy
Re: Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas by SAMBARRY: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas by Shymm3x: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
tpiadotcom:

grin cheesy

Blimey!

First time I'm seeing tilapia use grinning/laughing smileys. The meds must be working effectively - we give all the glory to the most high.
Re: Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas by SAMBARRY: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
gringrin

her bae coogar is taking care of her wink grin
Shymm3x:

Blimey!

First time I'm seeing tilapia use grinning/laughing smileys. The meds must be working effectively - we give all the glory to the most high.
Re: Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas by Shymm3x: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
gringrin

her bae coogar is taking care of her wink grin

Hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2015
I think those times are over, people are much more educated now, though i heard ijebu people are wicked, well I will agree to some point i am 100% Ijebu Ode, and I know what i have faced from my father's side when my dad died. Though I also believe it's family/individual thing.

Some say we Ijebu people are stingy but am yet to collect my 50k i lent someone last year. cry

It baffles me though aren't we all Nigerians why the Tribal issus when it comes to marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of C24/7 Natura-ceuticals: / Is It Possible To Marry A Poor Guy? / How To Forgive Someone When Its Hard To Forget What They Did?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.