Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,399 members, 7,932,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:46 AM

What Is The Difference Between A Guy That Patronizes Whores And The Whores? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between A Guy That Patronizes Whores And The Whores? (505 Views)

Wallahi Our Nowadays Girls Are Hoes, Whores And Useless Bitches... / Nigerian Ladies Vs Nigerian Whores / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between A Guy That Patronizes Whores And The Whores? by bongolistik(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
I just thought of this now, but let's look at this critically; what is actually the difference between guys that patronize whores and the whores themselves?

Apart from the buying and selling, for me, both of them are whores. Any contrary opinion?

Now see one of the definitions of whores "A person who is considered to be sexually promiscuous".

Here, no gender discrimination was mentioned
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy That Patronizes Whores And The Whores? by jimohibrahim(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Money
One needs the money while the other is ready to spend
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy That Patronizes Whores And The Whores? by Xgz1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Guy! u no gt wetin to tok, I belive say u be regular cstmer
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy That Patronizes Whores And The Whores? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Xgz1:
Guy! u no gt wetin to tok, I belive say u be regular cstmer
it nt like u are different.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy That Patronizes Whores And The Whores? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
One is the giver,the oda is d receiver.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy That Patronizes Whores And The Whores? by bongolistik(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
it nt like u are different.
I know many guys will tremble at that especially the real patrons. Leave him, he is entitled to his opinion
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy That Patronizes Whores And The Whores? by osaslord500(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
D guy na key and the girl na door.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy That Patronizes Whores And The Whores? by Chibuhealth(f): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
they re the same thing. No difference. They share the same spirit bcox a man with holy spirit in him won't patronize ashawo

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience / Dark Skin Or Light Skinned Gals Which One Is More Cheaper To Maintain Skinwise / Self Worth: The Basic Things Real Women Wants From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.