Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. (7940 Views)

Most Literatures On Biafra Are Lies; War is not a joke- Kayode Ogundamisi / What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned / What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Security Agents Ransack S/East For Operators of Radio Biafra.

According to reports by The Nigerian tribune, Security agents in the country are currently combing the entire South East to track down the source of Radio Biafra broadcasts and possibly apprehend Nnamdi Kanu and all those behind the station….Read details:Already, the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has described Radio Biafra as a pirate radio station and accused it of transmitting seditious and divisive content, contrary to the provisions of the Nigerian Broadcasting Code and the law.Reports have it that listeners to the radio station which airs on 104.7 FM cut across age and political leanings.It was reported that the radio station criticised all past and present presidents, including President Muhammadu Buhari.Even the leader of the Movement for Actualisation ofSovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, was not left out as the station described him as a sell out, while referring to Nigeria territory as zoo.However, Awwalu Salihu, who is the director in charge of public affairs at the NBC urged citizens to ignore the inflammatory content of the broadcasts and continue to work towards a strong, united and prosperous nation.He said, “The National Broadcasting Commission, NBC, has become aware of a pirate radio station transmitting seditious and divisive content contrary to the provisions of the Nigerian Broadcasting Code and the law.“The Commission wishes to assure the public that itis working in conjunction with security forces to track the source of the broadcasts and possibly apprehend all those behind the station.“The Commission further urges Nigerians to ignore the inflammatory content of the broadcasts and continue to work towards a strong, united and prosperous nation,” he said.Meanwhile, indications emerged that the station hasbeen on air for years now without successful effortsto put it off the airways.Sunday Tribune gathered that the fact that the station, which also streams on the internet, has been around for years and gained appeal among thepeople of the region.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by axiliborha(f): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good for them
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by natas22: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Old news
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Buchukwu: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Op when will you get sense? Radio biafra is a satellite broadcaster, it's on space!!!! The only thing they can do is Jam the station and radio biafra has made it clear that if the zoo jam the station anywhere they move to another frequency. It's not like any other station from the zoo. OK?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Goldmaxx(f): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
click lie if u support my biafra or share if u support one nigeria

134 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by amnesty7: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Are they afraid of the federal might?
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by PedroJP(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
U are combing SE to apprehend ur head. Pls, how is RB on the run ? U think such agitation is a thing security agents can quench.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Chibuhealth(f): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
On Biafra i stand. One Nigeria expired last year 2014 . Yoruba and Hausa plus other tribes can never talk without talking ill about Igbos. Let us go, they refused.... What do they want? I don't no! Its our right! One day, we must go!... Quote me and sleep in the mogue

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by umar745(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
How can they be on the run?! I thought they were very ready for war. grin grin
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by donholy28(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Biafra must stand...op did u drink d banned ogogoro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Emekamex(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
They should go and arrest him in London nah; if they can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by lunaticfringe: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Op please for heaven's sake, go get a life. And if you are tired of your lamentable existence, you can go hug a transformer or you go sleep with a goat... Hopeless being...

5 Likes

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by malawi101(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:
On Biafra i stand. One Nigeria expired last year 2014 . Yoruba and Hausa plus other tribes can never talk without talking ill about Igbos. Let us go, they refused.... What do they want? I don't no! Its our right! One day, we must go!... Quote me and sleep in the mogue
My sis we all need ourselves, a break up will be disastrous for arewa, biafra and odua nations.

We all will rest in a mogue 1 day. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Cholls(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
axiliborha:
Good for them
my sister omo igbo how are you?
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Pheals(f): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
natas22:
Old news
where u read amh before..y don't u post it..? Mtcheew now the igbo will start to crush their bones to abuse..dah station wey jona know feel locate is time to burn it !!
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
I love to watch my Igbo fellas insult me...look at my surname and maybe pic,if u wish.I'm a full blooded Igbo man from isiala ngwa but I'll never support Biafra one inch.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Pheals(f): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:
and u never expire with anh? Na question oo
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by PhockPhockMan: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Security Agents Ransack S/East For Operators of Radio Biafra.

According to reports by The Nigerian tribune, Security agents in the country are currently combing the entire South East to track down the source of Radio Biafra broadcasts and possibly apprehend Nnamdi Kanu and all those behind the station….Read details:Already, the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has described Radio Biafra as a pirate radio station and accused it of transmitting seditious and divisive content, contrary to the provisions of the Nigerian Broadcasting Code and the law.Reports have it that listeners to the radio station which airs on 104.7 FM cut across age and political leanings.It was reported that the radio station criticised all past and present presidents, including President Muhammadu Buhari.Even the leader of the Movement for Actualisation ofSovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, was not left out as the station described him as a sell out, while referring to Nigeria territory as zoo.However, Awwalu Salihu, who is the director in charge of public affairs at the NBC urged citizens to ignore the inflammatory content of the broadcasts and continue to work towards a strong, united and prosperous nation.He said, “The National Broadcasting Commission, NBC, has become aware of a pirate radio station transmitting seditious and divisive content contrary to the provisions of the Nigerian Broadcasting Code and the law.“The Commission wishes to assure the public that itis working in conjunction with security forces to track the source of the broadcasts and possibly apprehend all those behind the station.“The Commission further urges Nigerians to ignore the inflammatory content of the broadcasts and continue to work towards a strong, united and prosperous nation,” he said.Meanwhile, indications emerged that the station hasbeen on air for years now without successful effortsto put it off the airways.Sunday Tribune gathered that the fact that the station, which also streams on the internet, has been around for years and gained appeal among thepeople of the region.

Where is the source?
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by owobokiri(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
I love to watch my Igbo fellas insult me...look at my surname and maybe pic,if u wish.I'm a full blooded Igbo man from isiala ngwa but I'll never support Biafra one inch.

Ófèkè mmùó

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by emyphil: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
You are not igbo please ask your mother who your father is?

Eugenedimgba(m):
Quote Post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
have they searched near okija shrine?
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by SOUNDKING: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Buchukwu:
Op when will you get sense? Radio biafra is a satellite broadcaster, it's on space!!!! The only thing they can do is Jam the station and radio biafra has made it clear that if the zoo jam the station anywhere they move to another frequency. It's not like any other station from the zoo. OK?
they knowet nothing yet, the moderator that banned me for my Biafran identity.... Take this;,,,,,,,,,,;,,,,,,jjajjjajajjjajajajajajajajja chai, all hail Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by SOUNDKING: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pheals:
where u read amh before..y don't u post it..? Mtcheew now the igbo will start to crush their bones to abuse..dah station wey jona know feel locate is time to burn it !!
he said that because the caption you gave the news made it look as if the able director didn't air yesterday, you are just being childish?.

1 Like

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by SOUNDKING: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pheals:
he said that because the caption you gave the news made it look as if the able director didn't air yesterday, you are just being childish.

1 Like

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Rose2014: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
I love to watch my Igbo fellas insult me...look at my surname and maybe pic,if u wish. I'm a full blooded Igbo man from isiala ngwa never support Biafra one inch.

Na by name? We know ur type and have bursted you a couple of times.

I heard Aregbesola has started paying you guys salary, so the end to ur hunger is near

Igbo ko, agbero ni

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Where is the source?
From resources.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by 3kay945(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:

undecided
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by bakila: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:
What are you doing in Lagos. Did yu book a morgue in the Laglagoon??

1 Like

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by carnegiefan: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
owobokiri:

Ófèkè mmùó

LOL. grin

My brother, in Biafra, given that EMPLOYMENT will be a CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHT, we shall have two constitutionally recognized groups of oafs and never-do-wells:

(1) The first group is the OFEKE group: Those who have decided never to work or be gainfully employed. This group will receive monthly stipends; the females will be forced to marry (we shall allow polygamy as practiced by our ancestors, and disallow single parenthood); but males must be castrated. cool

(2) The second group is the EFULEFU group: Those who have sold out, or betrayed Biafra. The punishment is banishment from Biafra. Our ancestors never practiced death penalty and we shall not practice it in Biafra. cool

Strictly personal opinion though..

6 Likes

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by carnegiefan: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
@Topic

LMAO. How can you stop broadcasts coming from Heaven. cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
In Direcotrs voice, 'Radio Biafra is Live and Direct'

My dear @op, Radio Baifra is on now.

They should come and arrest me first before getting Director!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) / Sanwo-Olu Advocates 42% Revenue Allocation To States / Tinubu Had 16 Foreign Accounts While In Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.