Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:01 AM

Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. (7950 Views)

Most Literatures On Biafra Are Lies; War is not a joke- Kayode Ogundamisi / What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned / What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Fash20: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
If you still doubt my actual name....
na kano state you dey stay. 10 zungeru road S/G kano
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Goldmaxx(f): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Fash20:
baboon! do you think everyone else is like your flat headed father that has to wait for government to pay is salary before he feeds his kwashiokor infested children.

Don't even let me start with you this morning.
otu nne gi ebe ahu
afo sagbukwa nna gi ebe ahu
b.aaa.s.ta.r.d
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Fash20: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Goldmaxx:
otu nne gi ebe ahu afo sagbukwa nna gi ebe ahu b.aaa.s.ta.r.d
Mad man that what you are.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by henroe2k2(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Bullshit, radio biafra is waxing strong by the day and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
I rep Biafra...
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Stunner1(f): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
I love to watch my Igbo fellas insult me...look at my surname and maybe pic,if u wish.I'm a full blooded Igbo man from isiala ngwa but I'll never support Biafra one inch.

Mr man anybody can come on this forum and claim to be anything,
that u registered with an igbo name doesnt make u an igbo man biko. You dont support biafra ehennn so what should we do?? undecided
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Stunner1(f): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Goldmaxx:
otu nne gi ebe ahu afo sagbukwa nna gi ebe ahu b.aaa.s.ta.r.d

buhahahahahahaha ewooooo
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Goldmaxx(f): 11:14am On Jul 01, 2015
Stunner1:

buhahahahahahaha ewooooo
my hw ar u dnt mind dat diry yoruba boiy
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by deejayALFY(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
RADIO BIAFRA SHLD STOP INCITIN NDI IGBO AGAINST OUR FELLOW COUNTRY MEN N WEMEN..THO AM IGBO FULL BLOODED I BLIVE IN ONE NAIJA...

CLICK LIKE IF U R IGBO

SHARE IF U BLIVE IN ONA NAIJA...#WeAreOneLetLoveLead
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by bakila: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
lygn19:
common shutup.
Hahaha. Seems you just finished your term under the lagoon. Tell us your experience.
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by ElFenomeno1: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chibuhealth:
On Biafra i stand. One Nigeria expired last year 2014 . Yoruba and Hausa plus other tribes can never talk without talking ill about Igbos. Let us go, they refused.... What do they want? I don't no! Its our right! One day, we must go!... Quote me and sleep in the mogue
Shut the fu...ck up!
Empty bloody threats just like your fellow Biafran nonentities........
The good ones amongst you lot are going about their daily business and hustle whilst peacefully co-existing with other tribes without a problem
Bunch of cowards, ya'all will run at the end of the day!
Toothless bulldogs............................... I salute the real Igbo folks outhere who are focused on one Nigeria!
Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Chibuhealth(f): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Shut the fu...ck up!
Empty bloody threats just like your fellow Biafran nonentities........
The good ones amongst you lot are going about their daily business and hustle whilst peacefully co-existing with other tribes without a problem
Bunch of cowards, ya'all will run at the end of the day!
Toothless bulldogs............................... I salute the real Igbo folks outhere who are focused on one Nigeria!
God punish you! Idio.t! Who called for your advice here? What do you know? Foo.l! Go and read history , the almagation expired last yr, its now left for d zoo call Nigeria to sort things out with Biafra. Stop showing the level of your idiosyncrasy here. When last did Nigeria av IGBO President? Or is it no longer one Nigeria? Why have they been exchanging it as their birth right among hausa nd yorubas? Don't be fast to quote me next tym. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. by Anthonyoz(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
some hausa/fulani ,yoruba and few igbo bastad says one zoo? What makes the zoo one, and my fellow igbo speaking biafra let stop following d Yoruba inciting that igbo is only biafra we should let dem know their are oda tribes ,becos they are dividing us online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Categories Of Igbos / Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians / Independence Day: Obaseki Committed To Making Edo Great Again, Says Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.