Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

Broken Jaw - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Broken Jaw (18615 Views)

26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / See Girl's New Face After Her Jaw Was Eaten Away By A Tumor The Size Of WATERMEL / Health System Injustice In Nigeria: A Cry From A Broken Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken Jaw by paulolee(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
k
Re: Broken Jaw by LORDKing001: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
mightyhazel:
so how e com be now? Hope the jaw is clamping away now on any food
He said accident. Try to read through
Re: Broken Jaw by saintruky(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hmmmm..
This life no balance.
Something way edusucess first post since 2015

And he nor Green make front page

When another person post the same problem now..he come make front page

Issorite
Re: Broken Jaw by Omezif(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
To relief the pain and start eating from tomorrow use piroxicam capsul 20mg and curefenac tablet 100mg two each morning and night.

1 Like

Re: Broken Jaw by missiret(f): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
the jaw will be fine, my aunt had an accident sometimes ago and her jaw was wired, she can only take pap and other liquids but became perfectly okay after the wire was removed.
Re: Broken Jaw by mightyhazel: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
LORDKing001:

He said accident. Try to read through
and it also said 2015..,5 years ago. So what's wrong in asking how he has been managing with chewing.. perhaps my English was too much for u to decipher

1 Like

Re: Broken Jaw by Neddyogu(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Sorry oo. The pain must be outta dis world. Sorry once again. Na who Neva break bone before go think say this thing na joke. Communicate with ur doctor about using an NG tube. Get better sonnest.
Re: Broken Jaw by fredoooooo: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Eat strong corn cheesy
Re: Broken Jaw by iamGelato: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
grin
You fight lion?

You get bad mouth.
Re: Broken Jaw by meobizy(f): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Year registered: 2009. Last seen: 10:00 a.m. Number of comments: 64. Na wa, o. What’s the point of an account with such statistics? OP’s jaw healed fully since 2015. Why is this on the front page again?
Re: Broken Jaw by Ekydadob(f): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
I know someone that passed through this same issue, he carried the wire for more than 2 months, but he was completely healed when the wire was removed.
Try adding milk and grounded Indomie to your food. His doctor recommended some foods but these two are the ones I can remember

1 Like

Re: Broken Jaw by reaky(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
What you can be able to eat for now is liquid meals
Start with akamu pap
You can lick soup cooked with no pepper
Get well soon ✌️
Re: Broken Jaw by Charity85(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
It's called IMF (Intermaxillary fixation) or MMF (Mandibulomaxillary fixation). You can eat any pureed meal sucking with a straw through the side of your mouth. You can do it. Some ladies just do it to reduce their weight. How much you who fractured a mandible ? Nevertheless, get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Broken Jaw by reaky(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
meobizy:
Year registered: 2009. Last seen: 10:00 a.m. Number of comments: 64. Na wa, o. What’s the point of an account with such statistics? OP’s jaw healed fully since 2015. Why is this on the front page again?

Check second comment
Re: Broken Jaw by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
5 years post!!

fvcking 5 years ago!!!!

Nna mehn!

1 Like

Re: Broken Jaw by Muhylonaire007: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
iamGelato:

You get bad mouth.

Brother, we just dey try make ourselves laugh ni o.

1 Like

Re: Broken Jaw by Reeberry: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dalil8:
A 2015 thread on FP? Sighs!

Lazy mods undecided

It's really senseless. Someone seeks for help here, about a life threatening situation and the mods would ignore only to push it to FP 10 years later.

Of what use is our advice to this guy now? undecided Nairaland is a joke...

Imagine after 5 years, they are bringing up someone jaw problem. Of what use is this thread again, to the op? They will see someone needs help urgently, but will ignore, then bring it to front page after many years that it isn't necessary again.

Useless mods.

3 Likes

Re: Broken Jaw by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
There are goats on nairaland. I wonder how a person will just rush to comment on a post without going through the content as if they will be paid salary.
Re: Broken Jaw by Rocboy112: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Skyclub14:
Hello bro ..I just got my jaw wired yesterday and the doctor said it has to remain like that for the next 4weeks ..this is the most difficult thing I have ever done in my entire life ..please what are the tips that helped you survive this ? I can’t eat anything and I don’t even know what to eat that will pass through the liquid space between my teeth..have been drinking just yogurt all day ..please help me
Sorry bro have been through this also 10 years ago I had my teeth wired up for 3 months it was hell on earth..all you will have to eat is liquid,Golden morn Viju milk etc..I wish you quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Broken Jaw by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
So this jaw never heal since 2015?
Re: Broken Jaw by SeriouslySense(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Have you tried Panadol or paracetamol.

Don't eat sugary foods, to avoid secondary infections which could lead to more pains i infer.

You do well to drink yogurt, and any food you add, should be very soft to avoid more trauma, also take vitamins C and calcium.

In the meantime, is there anything you like doing that can take off your minds from the pain, so it redirects your attention from the pain.

I wish you quick recovery, quick restoration for you.

Skyclub14:
Hello bro ..I just got my jaw wired yesterday and the doctor said it has to remain like that for the next 4weeks ..this is the most difficult thing I have ever done in my entire life ..please what are the tips that helped you survive this ? I can’t eat anything and I don’t even know what to eat that will pass through the liquid space between my teeth..have been drinking just yogurt all day ..please help me

1 Like

Re: Broken Jaw by AuroraB(f): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Asquare84:
My advice to you is to visit the ongoing shiloh in any living faith church, you will be marvel at your healing
grin luk at diswan grin
They say na 10 yr old tori your mod had a brainsport on, you dey talk Shiloh angry
Re: Broken Jaw by Pymetrics: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Skyclub14:

So sorry bro and may Allah heal you.
I had similar experience in 2019. Upper and lower jaw was wired together and any solid food could not pass through my mouth. Only liquid. Fortunately, I have a gap teeth and I use that small space to swallow Àmàlà plus ewedu, though it's not easy, but I managed that through the whole month of Ramadan. Inshaa Allah, I maintained my fast throughout the month. After four weeks, I forced the doctor to untie the wire because I felt it's enough and it worked out for me. You won't be able to open the mouth widely immediately after untying, but continue trial will enable you to do. So sorry bro and you will get through. Be patience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Jaw by Gharnew112(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
You people talk to much !! Haba !!
Cho! Cho!! Cho!!!
Re: Broken Jaw by thymm50(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Na so people take dey fail exam. The op did not get any response 5 years ago. Somebody with similar issue made a comment under the post that's why it's getting the attention now. At least we now know that the mods have grown some sense

4 Likes

Re: Broken Jaw by kennyflames(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
damn five years
the guy for dn leave
Re: Broken Jaw by Innobee99(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
grin
You fight lion?
Must u joke with everything? shocked
Re: Broken Jaw by Elmander1983(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Sorry man. U have got nothing to do but manage liquid till time for that. I feel for you. Try no to laugh hard too
Skyclub14:
Re: Broken Jaw by FuckEveryday: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Reeberry:
Imagine after 5 years, they are bringing up someone jaw problem. Of what use is this thread again, to the op? They will see someone needs help urgently, but will ignore, then bring it to front page after many years that it isn't necessary again.

Useless mods.

Dalil8:
A 2015 thread on FP? Sighs!

Lazy mods undecided

It's really senseless. Someone seeks for help here, about a life threatening situation and the mods would ignore only to push it to FP 10 years later.

Of what use is our advice to this guy now? undecided Nairaland is a joke...

Una 2 laidis no just get sense! Na to rush comment Una sabiangry

1 Like

Re: Broken Jaw by SavageBoy: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hmmmm..
This life no balance.
Something way edusucess first post since 2015
And he nor Green make front page...no help and advice for am as at then

When another person post the same problem now as a comment under the first post then he come make front page
Anyhow sha we go wait make edusucess to come help am out with advice

Baby girl....you nor need to wish the first person speedy recovery again...the first person probably na boss now..him don recover since 2015...na him go fit help the second person now.....
Re: Broken Jaw by Lawsaite: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Skyclub14:
Also take nutri milk. It's also healthy. And pap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down / Kidney Failure: Patient’s Mother Greedy, Took N3.9m, Says NGO / Lady Loses Friend At LUTH Because There Was No Bed Space And Consultants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.