Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,150 members, 7,887,338 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

Am So So Confused. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So So Confused. (1543 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Please Help, Am So Confused. / Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am So So Confused. by nickyblinky(f): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can't help but burst into an hillarious laugh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
so what is funny about that
Re: Am So So Confused. by paix(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
cyndax:
d distance is killing your relationship...just reschedule your....time...draw close to him and make him feel loved...and attend his fathers burial no matter what it may cost u...
No matter what it may cost her? Seriously?
Re: Am So So Confused. by nickyblinky(f): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can't help but burst into an hillarious laugh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what is funny,oh you taught am a teenager
Re: Am So So Confused. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2015
nickyblinky:
he told me is up to year,they broke and he don't have feelings for her and that he has no idea were she is.
he still is in touch with her, hence the status update. He is bothered about somethin at the moment and it is not unconnected to his ex. I'm positive he loves u, but he still have feelings for his ex and is contemplating goin back to her, but not so sure the outcome, but at the same time he won't want to break ur heart by leaving u. Just try and talk with him regularly and try to put smiles on his face always too. In all u do NEVER nag him or ask him about his ex. Talk like its just the two of u in this world, and with time, he will get over her.
Re: Am So So Confused. by nickyblinky(f): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
lrguru:
he still is in touch with her, hence the status update. He is bothered about somethin at the moment and it is not unconnected to his ex. I'm positive he loves u, but he still have feelings for his ex and is contemplating goin back to her, but not so sure the outcome, but at the same time he won't want to break ur heart by leaving u. Just try and talk with him regularly and try to put smiles on his face always too. In all u do NEVER nag him or ask him about his ex. Talk like its just the two of u in this world, and with time, he will get over her.
Thanks a lot
Re: Am So So Confused. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2015
nickyblinky:
what is funny,oh you taught am a teenager

Oh, don't worry. 18 is not a teenager nao?

Just play save, that's one of the problem of long distance relationship
Re: Am So So Confused. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2015
nickyblinky:
Thanks a lot
u welcome
Re: Am So So Confused. by cyndax(f): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2015
nickyblinky:
like seriously I really want to attend the burial because of my parent and the distance of the burial.the distance of the burial is far.
....try attending...but if u think u can cope with his new attitude fyn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Lie About Been Raped / Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. / How To Become Bedroom Champion, Learn The Act Of Spiritual Sex And Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.