Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Am So So Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So So Confused. (1536 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Please Help, Am So Confused. / Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So So Confused. by nickyblinky(f): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Am into a long distance relationship, although we see each other once a while because of work and other stuff. I promise to be faithful which I was,I never cheated on him. He told me his step father's burial was next week. I told him I wish I could also attend,because of some reasons which he also know. he told me it was okay,that he know I can't attend because of that same reasons. before this burial stuff he has been behaving funny, he didn't call as before,if I call him no answer,I have to call his female friend to tell him I called since I know they close. So day before yesterday I was surprised of what he wrote on his whatapp statues"All alone with my thought, nobody cares,no love,just me and myself that all" so I called him,to know if he was upset me or I have done something wrong,he said no that he was not referring it to me.I was like who he said ,he was telling someone that. yesterday he uploaded a pic on Facebook which he took when he was still with his ex,and also wrote the same thing he wrote on his whattapp status.
what have done wrong ,am not the demanding type. what could be the reasons he is saying that.
Re: Am So So Confused. by robinicule(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Am So So Confused. by demmy0325(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Am So So Confused. by Cutehector(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2015
Mehn attend his father's burial jor.... If its u guys nw, u'd do worse dan him.

1 Like

Re: Am So So Confused. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2015
I don't even understand sef undecided
Re: Am So So Confused. by nickyblinky(f): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=Cutehector post=35350654]Mehn attend his father's burial jor.... If its u guys nw, u'd do worse dan him.[/quoh
he knows if is me alone I will attend,but because of parent stuff I can't attend,which he also confirmed.
Re: Am So So Confused. by nickyblinky(f): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
I don't even understand sef undecided
wat you don't understand
Re: Am So So Confused. by Cutehector(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=nickyblinky post=35350948][/quote]wait... Ur still livin wit ur parents?
Re: Am So So Confused. by Rajjah(f): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2015
nickyblinky:
Am into a long distance relationship, although we see each other once a while because of work and other stuff. I promise to be faithful which I was,I never cheated on him. He told me his step father's burial was next week. I told him I wish I could also attend,because of some reasons which he also know. he told me it was okay,that he know I can't attend because of that same reasons. before this burial stuff he has been behaving funny, he didn't call as before,if I call him no answer,I have to call his female friend to tell him I called since I know they close. So day before yesterday I was surprised of what he wrote on his whatapp statues"All alone with my thought, nobody cares,no love,just me and myself that all" so I called him,to know if he was upset me or I have done something wrong,he said no that he was not referring it to me.I was like who he said ,he was telling someone that. yesterday he uploaded a pic on Facebook which he took when he was still with his ex,and also wrote the same thing he wrote on his whattapp status.
what have done wrong ,am not the demanding type. what should I do.
How long have you guys been dating cos obviously he wants out.
Re: Am So So Confused. by nickyblinky(f): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2015
This month making it d seventh month
Re: Am So So Confused. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2015
nickyblinky:
wat you don't understand

What advice do you need?
Re: Am So So Confused. by phlio(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2015
I don't understand wetin u write up dia....
Re: Am So So Confused. by IamLEGEND1: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2015
a bottle of ★ for the person below me pls.
Re: Am So So Confused. by nickyblinky(f): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

What advice do you need?
what is the reasons for him to say that.is it that he is no longer interested or what?
Re: Am So So Confused. by mubarak001(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Me sef, I tried to comprehend, I figured out the story is not yet finish...oya continue, am listening. Talk to dadi! tongue

In Port Harcourt...
Order for your fingerlings , fish pond construction with tarpaulin...

And also, for your private tutor in science subjects, training on AutoCAD, archicad, artlantis studio, and chess game.

Contact; renadox@yahoo.com
Re: Am So So Confused. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2015
OP, Has he fvcked u?
Re: Am So So Confused. by LadyX(f): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2015
He is stylishly telling you that it's over.

He uploaded his ex's pic because he probably wishes she was there.
Re: Am So So Confused. by nickyblinky(f): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2015
lrguru:
OP, Has he fvcked u?
We only did romancing but never have sex
Re: Am So So Confused. by nickyblinky(f): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2015
lrguru:
OP, Has he fvcked u?
Re: Am So So Confused. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2015
nickyblinky:
and u sure u never did anythin wrong to him? Cos I wonder why he still is takin solace in his ex...
Re: Am So So Confused. by Shebarh(f): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2015
the guy is tayad of the rlntship and if u don't attend the burial he might use it against u and break up...guys ehnnnn smh 4 all of them angry
Re: Am So So Confused. by cyndax(f): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2015
d distance is killing your relationship...just reschedule your....time...draw close to him and make him feel loved...and attend his fathers burial no matter what it may cost u...
Re: Am So So Confused. by nickyblinky(f): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
lrguru:
and u sure u never did anythin wrong to him? Cos I wonder why he still is takin solace in his ex...
I did not wrong him in any way
Re: Am So So Confused. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2015
nickyblinky:
what is the reasons for him to say that.is it that he is no longer interested or what?

Lol you're worrying your head for Nothing... he's just having a low moment... happens to the best of us... doesn't mean He's no longer interested.
Re: Am So So Confused. by 2dice(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2015
cyndax:
d distance is killing your relationship...just reschedule your....time...draw close to him and make him feel loved...and attend his fathers burial no matter what it may cost u...
the dude seems to be tired of the Relationship.. Don't you think?
Re: Am So So Confused. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2015
nickyblinky:
I did not wrong him in any way
then maybe somethin is botherin him, and I'm sure he's still communicating with his ex and he still has feelings for her.
Re: Am So So Confused. by nickyblinky(f): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2015
cyndax:
like seriously I really want to attend the burial because of my parent and the distance of the burial.the distance of the burial is far.
Re: Am So So Confused. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2015
Why are our teens rushing into relationship this days. 3rd thread created by a teenager, this today morning alone. Bad omen to start the new month of july

You people should stop advising them on issues like this, u're killing their future. Tell them to face their book 4 now.
Re: Am So So Confused. by nickyblinky(f): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2015
lrguru:
then maybe somethin is botherin him, and I'm sure he's still communicating with his ex and he still has feelings for her.
he told me is up to year,they broke and he don't have feelings for her and that he has no idea were she is.
Re: Am So So Confused. by paix(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=cyndax post=35351929]d distance is killing your relationship...just reschedule your....time...draw close to him and make him feel loved...and attend his father's burial no matter what it may cost u Even her life?
Re: Am So So Confused. by nickyblinky(f): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
Why are our teens rushing into relationship this days. 3rd thread created by a teenager, this today morning alone. Bad omen to start the new month of july

You people should stop advising them on issues like this, u're killing their future. Tell them to face their book 4 now.
sorry am not a teenager am above 18
Re: Am So So Confused. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
nickyblinky:
sorry am not a teenager am above 18

I can't help but burst into an hillarious laugh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. / Is A Widow Still Married? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.