Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic (46428 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic / Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by charlie009: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
RIP dude,buh I strongly believe he was into drugs, cos had it been it was 419 he won't jump. And also in malaysia d indian over there usually kill nigerians by throwing them off from d balcony. So my advice is stay away From malaysia cos those people are TOTALLY sick. Despite d amount of money nigerians invest in dere country.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Jnrbaino4real(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Oh my Lord.I know him very well.he was my class mate at saint Patrick's college from 1996/2001 in Asaba.his real name is chinedu Akpan.Oh Jesus. May he rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Skoopy(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2015
A potential husband!

What a loss to single unmarried ladies
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Truckpusher(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2015
@Caseless ...................A Nigerian just told you what they are passing through in the hands of the Malaysian Government and police and all you picked out was his rants about Islamic countries which I didn't support.

My question is : Shouldn't we be looking out for ourselves first as Nigerians before any religion?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by AkinPikin: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Malaysia don't want Nigerians in their country... it doesn't matter if you're clean or not.... all these muslims countries are animals.... i hate them with everything in my possession

Then stay in your country bro. Abi na by force to travel? Person no like you, but you still dey go there everyday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by jideflows(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2015
He finished from SPC.. he is from Asaba. May his soul rest in peace.. we jst lost another Patrician..
Jnrbaino4real:
Oh my Lord.I know him very well.he was my class mate at saint Patrick's college from 1996/2001 in Asaba.his real name is chinedu Akpan.Oh Jesus. May he rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by trapQ: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2015
read it again, the deceased was from delta
kendiddy:
Any criminal offense in this world from, nigeria an Igbo person must be mentioned. I weep for. This guys

Igbo kwenu
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Etizz: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Lets b frank to ourselves, dat guy have something fishy .....Malaysia is a country dat warn or welcome u of death penalty of drugs business before entering. ..before a guy could go dat far.it simply means his penalty could lead to death. ....pls dont insult me, am speaking for those who have a brain to comprehend. ..may he rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by acidtalk: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:

I HAVE FINALLY WON THE AWARD FOR THE WORLD'S BIGGEST FOOL FOR POSTING THE BELOW

Malaysia don't want Nigerians in their country... it doesn't matter if you're clean or not.... all these muslims countries are animals.... i hate them with everything in my possession
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by trapQ: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2015
pls share some sense across
abatically:

U are saying rubbish. Malaysia accepts everybody into their country as tourists or students. As a tourist u are supposed to visit and go back to ur country before ur visa expires. But Nigerians living there are trying to paint the country's image in black. Everyday Nigerians flock into this country in hundreds (EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW THERE IS NO JOB THERE). 95% engage in illegal business. Some do their things in their house coded while others go all out into drugs. Get rich or die trying. So why blame the country when a hustler dies trying to get rich?

The only reason that would make a man run from the cops to the point of jumping from 3rd floor is either he doesn't have a visa or he is wanted for drugs. Again how is that the fault of Malaysia? Do u think Nigerians are more accommodating? We that can't even live in harmony within ourselves. Yoruba's fighting igbos and igbos fighting hausas

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Hate them or not they are far better than ur country where criminals are celebrated
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by blacq2009(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Bigot! Nigerians are the only non-muslims in the world,abi?
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by uswad: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2015
if u hate Muslim country tell ur people to engage in clean business
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:

Tell your people to stop going to the said Muslims country.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Neplusultra(f): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Saw it two days ago, very heartbreaking!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by blacq2009(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2015
magabounce:
[size=20pt]Malay......
Again??
[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Or Nigerian agaaaiiiin?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by morehennypatna(f): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Hey Pls, dis is not abt religion here... u heard some1 said maybe he's into yahoo or drugs or he's even amongst guys dat sells their kidneys for money? you never can tell. Anyways, RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2015
deebsman1:
WASTED. RIP to the dead thou, but our youth should try to learn to tread the part of dignity, must you ride a Range Rover at 30? Hardwork pays, we that we ain't involved in those shyts are not stupid nau, life don't just have to be rushed.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:
I know about 3-4 of them in that same Malaysia. The major problems I knw they suffer there is
1.) they are not free to move around on broad daylight, they move around mostly in the evening with there head covered with d cap on there jackets

2.) The major work they do there is online dirty deals

3.) They are not easily given visa except if u ar on academic admission or short time business (6mnths)

4.) Finally if u are caugth on fake or expired visa, they deport u back within 48hrs

I believe dats d reason dat young man was running, I hv 2 jump, RIP my man

Miss I too know, na who ask you all these questions? Park one side joor

Op, you dont even know if the family of the deceased has been informed and you just went ahead and splashed his pics here just to make front page
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by magabounce(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2015
blacq2009:

Or Nigerian agaaaiiiin?
*scratches head*
eh!!! All join na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by writetopoker: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

am a hater from the pit of hell, na who ask me all these questions? Park one side joor

Op, you dont even know if the family of the deceased has been informed and you just went ahead and splashed his pics here just to make front page

were this fool waka come from grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by jck1976(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:

Do they hate you just for nothing?
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by jck1976(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2015
bebe2:
The handsome ones are dying cry cry cry cry cry

Dirty at heart. ...maybe.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by tsdarkside(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2015
why the hell should you want to jump from the 3rd floor...??you mess up,they catch you,then you are realy messed-up...

this one.....
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by fpeter(f): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2015
trapQ:
R.I.P to the dear. but it could have been avoided. he obviously killed himself. why run or jump from a building if you're not guilty. he obviously was into bad stuff which made him fear the police and jump to his death. its no news that a larger percentage of Malay boys are either yahoo boys or drug dealers. R.I.P

which one come be RIP to the dear??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by bebe2(f): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2015
jck1976:

Dirty at heart. ...maybe.

Noooo,

Just love eye candy grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by mathskill: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2015
morehennypatna:
Hey Pls, dis is not abt religion here... u heard some1 said maybe he's into yahoo or drugs or he's even amongst guys dat sells their kidneys for money? you never can tell. Anyways, RIP
it's only muslims countries that disturb us this way... to the extent indonesia are killing us on daily basics
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by mathskill: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
it's only muslims countries that disturb us this way... to the extent indonesia are killing us on daily basics
Where you expecting to get a pat on the back and a candy in the hand for breaking their laws.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2015
mathskill:

You go to their country on the pretext of engaging in genuine academic pursuits. But instead show your true colours immediately after you have been cleared by immigration by dabbling in criminality. And i tell you their is no shortage of criminal enterprises Nigerians are willing to start from internet fraud, drug trafficking, document forging, currency printing you just name it.
Yet you come on this forum and show you stupidity by trying to bring religion into what is obviously the fault of Nigerians in that country.
well done for justifying the Daily killings of your brothers and sisters

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Mubz(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:

Why come to social media and tell people lies. I was in the country for 4 years, and can confirm you are a big liar. The truth is, lots of Nigerians in that country do internet scams, drug dealings, and most just loiter around without proper papers. in fact they use the country as their base cos the malay govt's laws is lenient. The malay government have thus decided to rid all these miscreants and criminals (majorly Nigerians) off their soil. While I can't deny that security agencies do stop me every once in a while to ask for my papers, which Immediately I show them, they let you go once one is legit.

Someone tell people like the above poster to stop soiling Naija's name abroad. If you can't live a clean life, then leave the country for God sakes. Its that simple!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2015
mathskill:

Where you expecting to get a pat on the back and a candy in the hand for breaking their laws.
killing is wat am against no matter the former....
Do you even know what your people are going through for seeking a better life for themselves out there? I guess you don't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" / Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.