Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,709 members, 7,914,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic (46484 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic / Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2015
Mubz:

Why come to social media and tell people lies. I was in the country for 4 years, and can confirm you are a big liar. The truth is, lots of Nigerians in that country do internet scams, drug dealings, and most just loiter around without proper papers. in fact they use the country as their base cos the malay govt's laws is lenient. The malay government have thus decided to rid all these miscreants and criminals (majorly Nigerians) off their soil. While I can't deny that security agencies do stop me every once in a while to ask for my papers, which Immediately I show them, they let you go once one is legit.

Someone tell people like the above poster to stop soiling Naija's name abroad. If you can't live a clean life, then leave the country for God sakes. Its that simple!
just because you're clean and have good papers then you join hands together to prosecute your brothers who didn't have the same opportunity... read the rubbish you post and think again

All fingers remain different
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by bogolobango(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2015
fpeter mama abg no kill me laugh here grin

na naija english nw
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Doesn't. Stop. Him 4rm bin igbo
trapQ:
read it again, the deceased was from delta
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by notoriousbabe: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shebarh:
Lord accept his soul.. such a young handsome man.. Rip
hmmmmmm,even in death,you are imagining yourself in his arms abi?women and beauty grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Caseless: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
. @Caseless ...................A Nigerian just told you what they are passing through in the hands of the Malaysian Government and police and all you picked out was his rants about Islamic countries which I didn't support.
you and I know that the few you see being troubled are breaking the law in those countries. Irrespective of your religion, you can't go to isreal and sell drugs or break their laws and go trouble-free. This is to say, even if u are a christian, the law is a 'respecter' of no one. The same people screaming hate here are the ones giving us bad name in those country.

I just don't like it when an argument is presented using ethnic and religious coloration

Truckpusher:

My question is : Shouldn't we be looking out for ourselves first as Nigerians before any religion?

first, I look at you as the beautiful Godly creation called "human" before even thinking of country and religion.

I get carried away by my first line of action of appreciating human that I dont get to notice country and religion. Sometimes, if I see good people who are recognized internationally from other countries, I wish they were Nigerians. This also goes to show you that I look at us as Nigerians first before thinking of religion. Ofcourse, those I wish were Nigerians, are not always Muslims; I admire them irrespective of religion.

Nobody want to see a young man die, I was touched upon seeing the picture of the deceased, but scrolling down, I saw that comment that seems to add salt to an open injury.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by engrshakespeare: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Malaysia don't want Nigerians in their country... it doesn't matter if you're clean or not.... all these muslims countries are animals.... i hate them with everything in my possession

and what is in your possession other than a propensity to generalize.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Truckpusher(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Caseless:
you and I know that the few you see being troubled are breaking the law in those countries. Irrespective of your religion, you can't go to isreal and sell drugs or break their laws and go trouble-free. This is to say, even if u are a christian, the law is a 'respecter' of no one. The same people screaming hate here are the ones giving us bad name in those country.

I just don't like it when an argument is presented using ethnic and religious coloration

first, I look at you as the beautiful Godly creation called "human" before even thinking of country and religion.

I get carri away by my first line of action of appreciating human that I dont get to notice country and religion. Sometimes, if I see good people who are recognized internationally from other countries, I wish they were Nigerians. This also goes to show you that I look at us as Nigerians first before thinking of religion. Ofcourse, those I wish were Nigerians, are not always Muslims; I admire them irrespective of religion.

Nobody want to see a young man die, I was touched upon seeing the picture of the deceased, but scrolling down, I saw that comment that seems to add salt to an open injury.
All this epistle for my head? shocked shocked

Gerara here mehn...... angry grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by notoriousbabe: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Skoopy:
A potential husband!

What a loss to single unmarried ladies
someone just lost a preek you mean?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by mathskill: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
well done for justifying the Daily killings of your brothers and sisters
well done for trying to justify criminality
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by delors(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
He was probably running from them due to immigration papers.I remember a guy sharing his stories in Malaysia here couple of weeks back
RIP man.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by stonecoldcafe: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
[size=28pt] For God sake guys! I'm so angry now[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by stonecoldcafe: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
delors:
He was probably running from them due to immigration papers.I remember a guy sharing his stories in Malaysia here couple of weeks back
RIP man.

God bless you. I read that story and peeps kept saying he was exaggerating. Probably some truth there if not why not allow police arrest you unless you know the police will kill you as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
engrshakespeare:

and what is in your possession other than a propensity to generalize.
they are all in it together
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by stonecoldcafe: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
sukkot:
come home to biafra you no gree. you rather kill yo sef in malaysia. is biafra really that bad ni ? i mean i seen the pictures of aba but i am sure there are some better parts of biafra na. why you prefer to kill yo sef than return ? walahi shocked

Please read the story again. He is from Delta State. If we say let Biafra go today, can you beat your chest and say the whole of Delta will follow them (Urhobo, Itsekiri, Isoko, Ijaw, Delta Ibo, Agbor, Okpe and co)

Will PH even follow them? Only the core East is for them. RIP Chiedu...
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:

were this fool waka come from grin
Are you naturally silly or do you take lessons?
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by writetopoker: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Are my naturally silly or do you take lessons?

foolish pedophile

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by oc2fish: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rip to the dead. Hmmmm. O God. I dont know why he need to jump. Police in Malaysia are like Nigerian pollce. I will not say more than that..

Foolishness or literacy killed him.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Caseless: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
All this epistle for my head? shocked shocked

Gerara here mehn...... angry grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by trapQ: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
lol.... you just don't like igbos I guess
kendiddy:
Doesn't. Stop. Him 4rm bin igbo
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by trapQ: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
*pls don't insult me* loll...

seems like you've received lots of insults on here
Etizz:
Lets b frank to ourselves, dat guy have something fishy .....Malaysia is a country dat warn or welcome u of death penalty of drugs business before entering. ..before a guy could go dat far.it simply means his penalty could lead to death. ....pls dont insult me, am speaking for those who have a brain to comprehend. ..may he rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by betandwin8484: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
trapQ:
R.I.P to the dear. but it could have been avoided. he obviously killed himself. why run or jump from a building if you're not guilty. he obviously was into bad stuff which made him fear the police and jump to his death. its no news that a larger percentage of Malay boys are either yahoo boys or drug dealers. R.I.P

You made a very good point. may his soul rest in peace . we keep saying ( evil man run when no man pursue )

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by trapQ: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
pls talk with sense so people don't abuse you. you sound like all the said Nigerian victims were innocent and just unjustly prosecuted by the govt of those countries. almost every Nigerian residing in Asia or eastern Europe who isn't a full time student or worker engages in illegal business. I know this cuz I'm a frequent traveler. I say this cuz I'm a frequent traveler and happen to know a lot of them. I even dated one without knowing he was a 419er, along with all his friends, of which one of them is currently serving jail term. so pls don't sound like Nigerians are good people who are unjustly hated by the world
Bonapart:
it's only muslims countries that disturb us this way... to the extent indonesia are killing us on daily basics

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by trapQ: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
mumu. He who lives by the gun shall die by the gun. if you wanna enjoy a peaceful life, be a good person and no one will disturb you. not when you engage in unlawful acts knowing fully well that they carry the death penalty.
Bonapart:
well done for justifying the Daily killings of your brothers and sisters
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by trapQ: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
pls just shut up. you're the one spewing rubbish here.
if you don't have the necessary papers why remain in a country, knowing fully well its unlawful. Even as a student without visa, your school will help prevent your deportation by writing to the ministry that you are recognized as a full time student.
all those loitering around obviously engage in unlawful acts like drug pushing, yahoo etc. and the govt of that country informs all foreigners that drug dealing carries the death sentence.

so pls know what you say
Bonapart:
just because you're clean and have good papers then you join hands together to prosecute your brothers who didn't have the same opportunity... read the rubbish you post and think again

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by betandwin8484: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
trapQ:
pls talk with sense so people don't abuse you. you sound like all the said Nigerian victims were innocent and just unjustly prosecuted by the govt of those countries. almost every Nigerian residing in Asia or eastern Europe who isn't a full time student or worker engages in illegal business. I know this cuz I'm a frequent traveler. I say this cuz I'm a frequent traveler and happen to know a lot of them. I even dated one without knowing he was a 419er, along with all his friends, of which one of them is currently serving jail term. so pls don't sound like Nigerians are good people who are unjustly hated by the world

Don't mind him ,, he must be one of those drug dealers.. what do expect they should do to him,, these are our fellow nigerians that are spoiling our names so others bad mouth us.. any where you go the name Nigerian already has K-leg,, they see you as 419, scam and fraud,, not their fault is what most Nigerians do there so they see all us as one,, If he was innocent why did he jump ? RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by betandwin8484: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:

Mr man shut up and go take your afternoon nap.. people like you are makes the white see us all as criminals, do you know the meaning of the word "Illegal" ? If you don't have paper you have no right to be in a foreign country, it's a crime to be illegal not to talk of doing drugs or scam.. you have nothing good to say, then take your pills and go take some rest.. you beautiful monkey
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by ElFenomeno1: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
RIP Young Man undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
betandwin8484:

Mr man shut up and go take your afternoon nap.. people like you are makes the white see us all as criminals, do you know the meaning of the word "Illegal" ? If you don't have paper you have no right to be in a foreign country, it's a crime to be illegal not to talk of doing drugs or scam.. you have nothing good to say, then take your pills and go take some rest.. you beautiful monkey
i pity you cos you just a big fool without an iota of sympathy.... fuc*k you and ur fucky malaysia govt.....
I can see you can even hold your brother down for them
....foolish hypocritical human bigot
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by level10: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
wats d use doing something illegal if u not man enuf to stand n fight... wat a hadsome gentleman. rip..
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by hardisha81(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
alphaStoner:
Congratulations to him
why are u so inhuman in nature?, u must be a very wicked one...#I noticed
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Azedplus(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Malaysia don't want Nigerians in their country... it doesn't matter if you're clean or not.... all these muslims countries are animals.... i hate them with everything in my possession

Is the issue about Muslim countries ?,condemn the act and leave bigotry . Do you know how many Nigerians had been killed in not Muslim countries like UK,US . Truely some countries are hostile but its not about the religion affiliate but rather by combination of other factors; Some country strictly adhere to their rules and regulations about certain issues like crimes,or why should a normal man run for the police abroad if no offence is committed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed / Gbagada, Lagos Joggers Must Be Quarantined For 14 Days - Court Rules / Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.