Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,339 members, 7,950,682 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office (1231 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS / 30 Extra Ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by IAMTHEHERO: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2015
1. Arrived at work by 11:40 on his first day in office.

2. Failed to publicly declare his assets as promised

3. Failed to feed school kids as promised

4. Failed to rescue Chibok girls after more that 1month of being in power as promised

5. Failed to pay unemployed youths ₦5,000 naira as promised.

6. Failed to pay senior citizens as promised

7. Failed to make $1 = N1 naira as promised but made it to be 1 $ = N239

8. Failed to hit the ground running as promised rather he hit the ground and fainted. No cabinet members

9. Failed to get his aids declare their assets as promised. Anyone with idea of where Shehu and Femi declared their assets?

10. Failed to make PMS N45Naira/liter as promised

11. Failed to eradicate Boko Haram within 30 days as promised rather boko boys have killed more than 250 Nigerians in 1 month of his take over

12. Failed to visit ANY victims of terrorism anywhere

13. No longer obeys traffic rules

14. His wife wore a N10.4 Million naira watch to his inauguration

15. He as GCFRN ordered the Ariel bombing of innocent peaceful Niger Deltans in Calabar creeks, killing over 350 innocent souls and managed to muzzle the media on it.

16. Exported terrorists to Igboland in the guise of 'prisoner relocations' to insecure prisons at Ekwulobia in Anambra state. 47 Boko Haram terrorists have been taken to a prison that is not a maximum security prison that is already over-capacitated, thereby creating breeding grounds for more dangerous terrorists.

17. Deleted one of the states from the federation by declaring there are 35 states in Nigeria.

18. Created a brand new country in Europe called West Germany and put President Mitchel in charge.

19. Travelled to about five countries and signed documents with unknown contents.

20. Sold the nine jets in the presidential fleet and unsold them back in 24 hours again.

21. Ordered military out of our highways and brought them back in 24 hours again.

22. He brought back NORTHOCRACY

23. Ensured $3.4Billion Dollars (₦864 Billion Naira) went missing from our treasury and immediately commenced shouting 'empty treasury' in the style of professional oles of Ojuelegba who shout 'thief thief' to distract attention while their gang steals.

24. Ensured his party lost control of the NASS and Senate, turning them into WWE entertainment grounds where blows and karate kicks now flow freely.

25. Got Tinubu mad to the point of unleashing his propaganda bulldog, Sowore,(Sahara Reporter) on their own party members and himself.

26. Moved the military command centre to Maiduguri against all known military conventions.

27. Building a helipad in Daura in the same manner he tried building a ₦10Million Naira hotel in his home state when he was a HoS.

28. Visited his cows wearing a nation-embarrassing see-through kaftan that revealed him wearing pampers-like material underneath.

29. Lifted ban on textiles and furniture, thereby reversing the gains of local industry protection policies in those sectors that will lead to loss of jobs.

30. Got his most ardent followers crying up and down.Surely, Buhari has achieved in 30 days what GEJ couldn't achieve in five years leading us to understand the true dimension of what APC publicity secretary, Lai Mohammed said rececently. Surely, change has come! Chai Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by mightyhaze: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmmmm!
Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by robinicule(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by MKO4ever(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Make I book space here to see how people will insult this OP

1 Like

Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by faradexs09(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2015
grin
Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by Emekamex(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2015

Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by webincomeplus(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2015
And when he made those promises, he added that he would make everything happen in 30 days.

OP, you're high on fried weed.
Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by pharmagba: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2015
My summation of all you have written is
' the eyes sees only BAD only when there is only a BAD prejuice in the mind'.
Apply it in all your relationships and you will understand better.
LOVE IN MY HEART and MIND
Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by Iykopee(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Hope lies not in the daura dullaaard. We are back to 50's.
Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by Magician1503(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Some people are born pessimists...

And it's very difficult to change their orientation.

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh

A twisted state of mind on display

Smh undecided
Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
too much Osogbo weed at op
Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by adanduka: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2015
LOL @ 14 being an extraordinary achievement. She probably had that watch before May 29th.
Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by chimerase2: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2015
grin
Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by BeforeJuly: 2:12pm On May 31, 2020
hello IAMTHEHERO , good day sir.

I saw your post on a thread enlightening people on nairaland scams and also narrating your personal experience.

sir I'm sorry for the financial loss you incurred but I'm here to table a proposal to you.

sir I'm a final year student and I've known about automated binary options trading for over 5 years now and trust me sir there are a lot of scams but also a handful of GENUINE softwares that actually give profits....I've always followed 2 YouTubers who constantly update their progress with these softwares sir.

the only reason I've not been able to do this sir is because I really can't get the start up capital of a $1000.

so sir all I need is a partner in you to start this and make reasonable profits monthly.

you could make an 100% ROI in 2 months sir.

I'm ready to provide anything you need to know sir.
in anticipation sir.
God bless!
Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by Exmilitant(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2020
Op, Buhari has govern this nation twice. A feat you can only dream of. I voted for him in 2015 and in 2019 and i'm not regretting it.. No amount of dirt thrown on his person by your kind can change our position.

1 Like

Re: 30 Extra-ordinary Achievements Of Buhari After 30 Days In Office by Elsadam(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2020
Exmilitant:
Op, Buhari has govern this nation twice. A feat you can only dream of. I voted for him in 2015 and in 2019 and i'm not regretting it.. No amount of dirt thrown on his person by your kind can change our position.

God bless you Bro!!!

Nigeria shall be great again
Insha Allah!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exposing The Conspiracy Against Tinubu And Why It Will Fail / PHOTOS: Girl Beaten Bloody By Father For Fighting Mother's Constant Beatings / Imo State Is Indebted To Over 500B Naira- Guardian News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.