Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Simple Ideas For A Better Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simple Ideas For A Better Nigeria (290 Views)

PDP Responds To Oyegun's Statement‎: "We Handed Over A Better Nigeria To Buhari" / Buhari To Clerics: Pray For Better Nigeria / Nigeria 55th Independence Anniversary: A Case For Better Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ideas For A Better Nigeria by Superman11(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Firstly, we need to do the right thing as average Nigerian citizens such as stop the litter we drop everywhere and make our local environment more comfortable and habitable so we can thrive and prosper. Secondly nobody should accept payment from these politicians to fight or shout, because they will never send their kids to do dirty jobs. Thirdly we need to solve our problems locally by producing what and we need i.e growing crops and build average economical houses with the use of local materials with modern innovation to shelter family. If we have enough to eat locally and see no necessity to chase politicians nobody would lure us with money.
Also proper and effective education for children, Young people and old ones too. Education has been overrated for too long by people who want to keep us under control, this in my view can be argued through the simple fact that only few people actually talk about Learning when they discuss the topic "education", teachers have to be sure that students make sense of what they try to tell them daily in simple fine words. Only then would we consider that we are building potential capability to solve our problems. We are the bigger population, thus need to know how best to live our lives and realization of this should empower us.
Resistance to control without aggression is more power than arms, violence or war because the simple idea to say to NO has all the Power in the WORLD. No man is free till we are all FREE.
God Bless Nigeria.

Please follow my Page and i will humbly follow yours let us grow the Nairaland community together. Thank you for commenting.

(1) (Reply)

Some Questions For President Mohammadu Buhari. My Opinion. / Secure Your Environment Today/use Cctv To Prevent Terrible Occurences..view Pics / N2billion Fraud: EFCC Invites Saraki’s Wife, Yar’adua’s Daughter Over Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.