Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,922 members, 7,890,046 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG (39568 Views)

Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army / Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers / FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by Armaggedon: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist

22 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by asiwajuonafeko: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
There is no need to negotiate at all, I cud remember when gej wanted to do this same thing, this old fool said why should a president negotiate with terrorists? Let them continue... we are watching the change... hisses

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by HungerBAD: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense! Is Iran a terrorist organisation?

What does negotiation for release of captives equate negotiating with terrorist group to stop terrorism? You aren't smart at all!

Have you heard any Western Country negotiate with ISIS, Taliban, Alqaeda, Al Shabaab etc for them to stop terrorism?

I don't know why i had always assumed that you are a mature person on Nairaland, maybe it is because of the way you write on the Politics Section. But this insult is uncalled for, and have actually shown you for what you are, a Child.

Grown ups have intellectual discuss.

Iran is designated by the United States Dept of States as being a Sponsor Of Terror( in a lay man term TERRORIST), and your question on what does the negotiation of the release of a prisoner equates to them stopping terror? everything.

The KEY word here is "NEGOTIATION"

If a terrorist organization can be negotiated with to release a prisoner, that window of opening too can be used too for the negotiation for them to renounce their ideology. When was the last time you heard that the Talibans launched an attack anywhere in the World? there are those in the terrorist realm who are actually the indoctrinators of terror ideas, make them change their minds and the followers will fall like pack of cards.

To your question that which Countries negotiates with Terrorist. All actually.

Outside the spheres of Nairaland, we actually don't know what each of us does for a living. There are Nigerians that are Nairaland Members,hold other Nationality, work for some Western Govt agencies and are very privy to a lot of information you Barcanista will find shocking if made Public, but which to a layman might sound unbelievably incredulous.

We will leave it at that.

Believe it or not, all WESTERN COUNTRIES Negotiate with Terrorists, far away from the public eyes and i will no longer comment on this topic.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by fitzmayowa: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
asiwajuonafeko:
There is no need to negotiate at all, I cud remember when gej wanted to do this same thing, this old fool said why should a president negotiate with terrorists? Let them continue... we are watching the change... hisses

UntiII you wear the shoes you don't reaIIy know where it hurts, its easy to criticise the government when you are not in government...

Now the same move they criticise GEJ for is what they are about making, talk of hypocrisy, rather than see terrorism as a national issue they saw it as an opportunity to get votes...SMH

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
asiwajuonafeko:
I was about to say the same thing. Its so unfortunate how this hypocrite hood winked Nigerians... Thank goodness GEJ would soon be vindicated

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by Candyrain(m): 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
These people are going to try giving amnesty to boko haram after all the incessant murdering of innocent people.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by ipreach: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
I can't Believe this

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by SUBMARINE: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
This country won't survive if amnesty is given to BH angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
It's easy to criticize, abuse, lie, and make an empty promise.. But to endure this things alone, now that's a different issue. Only one thing comes to my mind; in GEJ voice" my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" and history will always remember me cool

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by CSTR2: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2015

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by Promise324: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by merry02(m): 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is nt accepted in international law...even if Nigeria should negotiate terror,it should nt be from a weaker side..

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
I can not be fooled why not Garba Shehu this Adeshina isn't smart, Mteeew looking for a way to grant amnesty to Terrorist. That's why they push Adeshina to fool the gullible so they can worship the Mallam well. Katsina Illiterate your plan nor wok. "cunny man die cunny man bury am"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by ochilikoko(m): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2015
I know that Buhari cannever try to negotiate with terrorists. Afterall, he promised to engage BH as a General

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:

I don't know why i had always assumed that you are a mature person on Nairaland, maybe it is because of the way you write on the Politics Section. But this insult is uncalled for, and have actually shown you for what you are, a Child.

Grown ups have intellectual discuss.

Iran is designated by the United States Dept of States as being a Sponsor Of Terror( in a lay man term TERRORIST), and your question on what does the negotiation of the release of a prisoner equates to them stopping terror? everything.

The KEY word here is "NEGOTIATION"

If a terrorist organization can be negotiated with to release a prisoner, that window of opening too can be used too for the negotiation for them to renounce their ideology. When was the last time you heard that the Talibans launched an attack anywhere in the World? there are those in the terrorist realm who are actually the indoctrinators of terror ideas, make them change their minds and the followers will fall like pack of cards.

To your question that which Countries negotiates with Terrorist. All actually.

Outside the spheres of Nairaland, we actually don't know what each of us does for a living. There are Nigerians that are Nairaland Members,hold other Nationality, work for some Western Govt agencies and are very privy to a lot of information you Barcanista will find shocking if made Public, but which to a layman might sound unbelievably incredulous.

We will leave it at that.

Believe it or not, all WESTERN COUNTRIES Negotiate with Terrorists, far away from the public eyes and i will no longer comment on this topic.

Like I said you are talking nÓnsense with due respect. Iran is not listed as Foreign Terrorists Organisation (FTO) which all terrorists group falls into. There is a big difference between negotiating for release of captives and negotiating with terrorists to end terrorism.

Israel for instance has always labelled Hamas as terrorists and vowed never to negotiate with them over the status of Palestine. But it doesn't stop them (israel) from negotiating prisoner swap with Hamas. Stop confusing yourself "elder"

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by ShowYourCertificate: 1:12am On Jul 04, 2015
@Buhari, you don't negotiate with terrorists! Don't be a dullard!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by Sweetyie(f): 1:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Ok. Seen
Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Too short!
Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 04, 2015
It seems that's our last resort..
Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by tucky200(m): 1:22am On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Which civilized country negotiate with terrorist? You de talk nonsense with due respect
Mr man stop messing up abeg...the western countries do so..but they do not do it directly

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 04, 2015
gratiaeo:
BBC (Nigeria) – President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned the latest wave of killings by Boko Haram in Borno State, describing them as inhuman and barbaric.

His special adviser on media and publicity, Femi Adesina spoke to BBC’s Focus on Africa’s James Copnall.

He says they are open to negotiations.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/03/boko-haram-we-are-open-to-negotiations-fg/

DO NOT TRY, I REPEAT DO NOT TRY TO NEGOTIATE WITH THOSE BARBARIC ANIMALS angry

WE DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORIST angry

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by ZaraBrains(m): 1:23am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Negotiate wif boko haram, he shld ve told us during his campaign, buh he told us he will crush boko haram in 2 months. Now d old man is talking abt "negotiation", dat man must be m ad

U expected Miracles??

With all due respect, PMB is a scam

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by NaLaugh: 1:24am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Negotiate wif boko haram, he shld ve told us during his campaign, buh he told us he will crush boko haram in 2 months. Now d old man is talking abt "negotiation", dat man must be m ad

Haha. Have you ever heard of a politician (a Nigerian one for that matter) who kept his campaign promises?

That's just how the game is played. Bait and switch.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
In a Civilized world, that is what leaders do and that is NEGOTIATE. We cannot kill or wish Boko Haram away, nice move PRESIDO.
no one should negotiate with terrorists...they have passed that level where they could be negotiated with,right now,I suggest they be wiped off,brutally too.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by GodblessNig247(m): 1:25am On Jul 04, 2015
This man is becoming more confused than his predecessor

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by valandy99(m): 1:25am On Jul 04, 2015
Dulladinho at it again, I'm weeping for my country [b]Dulladinho at it again, I'm weeping for my country [/b]Dulladinho at it again, I'm weeping for my country

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by ZaraBrains(m): 1:25am On Jul 04, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
@Buhari, you don't negotiate with terrorists! Don't be a dullard!

I guess he is already a dullard

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by SuperMaq: 1:26am On Jul 04, 2015
EMERITUS85:

but American dont negociate with terrorists cool

He should mention the civilized nations that negotiate with terrorists. Buhari cannot be talking about negotiations now when he promised to rout them within a few days. He accused Jonathan of not doing anything. These guys deceived a lot of Nigerians but some of us knew what they stood/stand for. They stand for the Abuja declaration of 1989, period. Anything else is just deceit! But God is bigger than them all.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by elbinmanny(m): 1:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Im nit surprised embarassed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by denedene(m): 1:27am On Jul 04, 2015
we don't negotiate with terrorists angry

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by Lordave: 1:27am On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
In a Civilized world, that is what leaders do and that is NEGOTIATE. We cannot kill or wish Boko Haram away, nice move PRESIDO.
I suppose you have a first hand definition of 'civilisation', and I believe Nigeria is nowhere near as civilised as the United States, yet America never negotiated with Al Qaeda.

They towed the eye for an eye route and brought down the mastermind of the 9/11 disaster and in the process eliminated prospective terrorists who could have become nightmares to the US and it's citizens.

Mr Buhari praise singer, would you have given GEJ such support?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG by baby124: 1:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Why negotiate with terrorists? So they can come back and legitimize themselves and turn us to Iran or Afghanistan. Buhari if you don't have a solution to Boko Haram, step down please or form Islamic republic so you can all suffer alone for your years of enabling and causing Boko haram. Yes, the Northern Elite caused the emergence of Boko Haram. If you all didn't steal the region bare using religion to oppress women and the poor, Boko Haram will not have been able to survive in the North. Either rid Nigeria of Boko Haram or decide to come under them alone

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article / Governor Hope Uzodimma Received Peter Obi At The Airport Today - Pix / More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.