Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,572 members, 7,934,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:26 PM

Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. (2077 Views)

2019: Tinubu Will Lose Lagos -gov Amosun / Why Tinubu Will Not Allow Fashola To Be Made Minister By Pres. Buhari / Those Plotting Against Tinubu Will Live To Regret It – APC Action Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by propaco: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2015
Today, I chose to address the Yoruba people of South West Nigeria. I seldom do this because my political philosophy is totally about inclusion and national cohesion. I am an unrepentant optimist when it comes to Nigeria taking her pride of place democratically in the comity of nations.

Recent events nevertheless is making me to have a rethink, especially about my people in the south west called the Yoruba people. Therefore, against my own policy never to single out a particular ethnic group in my political write ups, I dare say I brake that bound today.

The media went burst today just because of one man and why he did not attend the NEC meeting of his party, the APC. Before I go on, let me quote a brother, Ajayi Temitope Carter who wrote about the issue thus:

"TINUBU AND AKANDE ARE NOT APC NEC MEMBERS: I dont think it is proper for any media organization and blogs to write Tinubu and Akande were absent from APC NEC meeting. The two men are not members of APC NEC. So why should they be present for a meeting they are not part of statutorily. If they had gone there the argument will then be Tinubu is personalizing APC by attending NEC meeting when he is not a member. Why is no one not writing that Ogbonnaya Onu and Tony Momoh were absent too. Media is part of the problem and crisis within the system with the failure to push write information and education of the public. I will continue to say Editors and other managers of news must be more serious and responsible."

Sometimes, our cosmopolitan posture as Yoruba people appears to be a curse. I remember at the height of GEJ's tenure, I told a colleague of mine from the South-South why he should be supporting a government that is on the verge of killing this nation and his response was; "Yes, I know GEJ is inept but he's our son and we will support him again and again even if he fails 10 times." Same thing Hausa/Fulani people. No matter what you say, they always stay solidly behind their own.

Lets come home to the South West. From Papa Awo down to Jagaban now...the creme de-la creme of Yoruba politics, Akinjide, Akinloye et al all were against Awo. You remember the popular twelve two third advocacy of Akinjide that was used to defeat Awo at the court. Who propounded the theory? Of course, a Yoruba man. Let's come to Abiola and even let's come to OBJ. We were his greatest critiques and antagonist.

Now, its Jagaban again. We always destroy our own while others hail their own even when they are glaringly inept and bereft of ideas on nation building. What is the crime of Jagaban? Is it a crime to want to make sure the South West come under one political block just like it has always been from 1st republic? Okay, again, is it a crime to want to use that block to gain power at the center so that South West would not be perpetually in opposition just like we've always been from the 1st republic?

It is glaring that no single ethnic group can produce government at the center in Nigeria. There must always be alliances...what crime has he committed by aligning with Buhari and the North to gain power at the center and bring Yoruba into the mainstream of national government?

Now, if truly Jagaban is been played out in APC, is it not the time we should all rise in one voice to support him? Far from it, all what my people are saying is- yes, we told him so. Did we not warn him against Hausa people? You can never satisfy our people. They always "kill" the best among themselves and drive him to the wolves.

My question again is, what is Jagaban's crime?

Time will tell.

Kay Lord © 4 July 2015

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2015
He is dead politically and never to rise again
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by lurther: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2015
We told him but he refused to listen.

Jagaban the Jagaban.
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by adebisicutie: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Clearly you don't know Jagaban. Like your many wrong predictions during the elections this is another one we will remind you of soon. This is just the beginning

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by after1: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Smelly Ilorin dunce. Buhahaha

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Shortyy(f): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2015
lol. politrickians
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by after1: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2015
I dont care about any Tinubu but the problem I have is the hypocrite yeebhoes on nairaland. They hail Fayose and still rubbish all Yorubas when it comes to Tinubu. Is Tinubu equals to the SW? Is Fayose, Obanikoro, Bode George and co not Yoruba? Is Ameachi, Oshio baba, Okorocha and co not from the SS and SE? Never seen a deadly snake and animals like those ediots. I also have problem with paid praise singing mofos like one tout called firefire. He claim to be a Yoruba and will always smile when his friends insult his tribe here daily, they rubbish his tribe and he always hail them. Is it his daily insult on the VP when the man have done nothing wrong to him.

I am not for party but will defend my tribe here daily from insults and name calling. No one have monopoly of insults.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:
I dont care about any Tinubu but the problem I have is the hypocrite yeebhoes on nairaland. They hail Fayose and still rubbish all Yorubas when it comes to Tinubu. Is Tinubu equals to the SW? Is Fayose, Obanikoro, Bode George and co not Yoruba? Is Ameachi, Oshio baba, Okorocha and co not from the SS and SE? Never seen a deadly snake and animals like those ediots. I also have problem with paid praise singing mofos like one tout called firefire. He claim to be a Yoruba and will always smile when his friends insult his tribe here daily, they rubbish his tribe and he always hail them. Is it his daily insult on the VP when the man have done nothing wrong to him.

I am not for party but will defend my tribe here daily from insults and name calling. No one have monopoly of insults.
Who release dis yellowbar from cage!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by after1: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

My late father was stoned to death. I have body odour problem and pray God deliver me.

Smello. Buhahahahah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:

I dey laugh kikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by after1: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2015
quid:

I dey laugh kikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin

The disgraced animal is looking for attention. Buhahahahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:

The disgraced animal is looking for attention. Buhahahahahaha.
^ Don't worry. You will soon fall head-over-heels in love with an Igbo girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Firefire(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:

You mean me, "paid singing mofos" shocked shocked

Anyway, I will defend my tribe irrespective of any party affiliation.

However, any one from my lineage categorized as a traitor will not be defended.

Finito!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by after1: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2015
quid:

^ Don't worry. You will soon fall head-over-heels in love with an Igbo girl grin grin

Which Igbo girl? You wanna give me one cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:

Yes. Very pretty one . . .
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:

Go and marry one yellowbar pikin Leave ma sisters(igbo angels) alone Small kid
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by after1: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

You mean me, "paid singing mofos" shocked shocked

Anyway, I will defend my tribe irrespective of any party affiliation.

However, any one from my lineage categorized as a traitor will not be defended.

Finito!
[/s]

Just shutup and go earn your blood money. Defend indeed. You all enemies of Yorubaland will be cursed. Stick to politics of PDP vs APC and Tinubu vs PDP and dont ever in your miserable life involve my tribe. You can keep smiling while your friends insult the Yorubas but dont be mad when i retaliate and curse you too.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Go and marry one yellowbar pikin
Leave ma sisters(igbo angels) alone
Small kid
LMAO. . . .make we allow am marry our sister na. . .
So his love for Igbos will be improved.
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by after1: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2015
[s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Go and marry one yellowbar pikin
Leave ma sisters(igbo angels) alone
Small kid
[/s]

Smelly goat, we will call you when we get a cloth to cover our nose. Go bath and take care of your body odour. Sorry ehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by after1: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2015
quid:

Yes. Very pretty one . . .

I dont want baby factory product jor. You have freeborn girls or OSU one? Talk jor

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Firefire(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

[s] Just shutup and go earn your blood money. Defend indeed. You all enemies of Yorubaland will be cursed. Stick to politics of PDP vs APC and Tinubu vs PDP and dont ever in your miserable life involve my tribe. You can keep smiling while your friends insult the Yorubas but dont be mad when i retaliate and curse you too[/s].
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2015
quid:
LMAO. . . .make we allow am marry our sister na. . . So his love for Igbos will be improved.
U want make dis ma "osun" our sister, abi u want our sister to born opolo eyes?
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by after1: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:

Eranko jatijati, oju ma ti gbogbo eyin ota ile Yoruba. Shior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
after1:

I dont want baby factory product jor. You have freeborn girls or OSU one? Talk jor
hahahahhaa
Both free-born and osu are pretty and well-trained.
Which do you prefer?
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U want make dis ma "osun" our sister, abi u want our sister to born opolo eyes?
I think that those opolo eyes are restricted to the jagaban family grin grin
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Firefire(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
after1:

Eranko jatijati, oju ma ti gbogbo eyin ota ile Yoruba. Shior

Eni be gi loju,
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by after1: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
quid:

hahahahhaa
Both free-born and osu are pretty and well-trained.
Which do you prefer?

Haaa quid, I dont want abeg. There are many of them at Elegushi beach every Sunday night, dont want wahala for myself. Lmaoooo
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by dayo23(f): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
you my friend are a learner
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
after1:

Haaa quid, I dont want abeg. There are many of them at Elegushi beach every Sunday night, dont want wahala for myself. Lmaoooo
Cool
Just choose one from Elegushi beach. We will support you.
We want the love to work . . . grin grin
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
quid:

I think that those opolo eyes are restricted to the jagaban family grin grin
Dat guy eyes go big pass tinubu plus obj own!
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Dat guy eyes go big pass tinubu plus obj own!
Ewwwww . . . .based on anya ukwu ?
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by after1: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
quid:

Cool
Just choose one from Elegushi beach. We will support you.
We want the love to work . . . grin grin

Lolz. Why will you advice me to choose one from there. Na so you hate me reach? Haba!

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Youngest PA Ever, See Photo / Nigeria Shi’a Group Releases 705 Names, Photos Of Its Missing Members / PHOTOS; Gov. Tambuwal Inspects Sabon Birni Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.