Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,034 members, 7,966,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:41 AM

Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. (2090 Views)

2019: Tinubu Will Lose Lagos -gov Amosun / Why Tinubu Will Not Allow Fashola To Be Made Minister By Pres. Buhari / Those Plotting Against Tinubu Will Live To Regret It – APC Action Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
after1:

Lolz. Why will you advice me to choose one from there. Na so you hate me reach? Haba!
okkk.....
Abi you wan come village make we follow you carry palm wine + kola nut?
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by dayo23(f): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
adebisicutie:

Clearly you don't know Jagaban. Like your many wrong predictions during the elections this is another one we will remind you of soon. This is just the beginning
bro they are kid in politics, I read most of their comment on nairaland most of them are talking base on hatred for Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by after1: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
quid:

okkk.....
Abi you wan come village make we follow you carry palm wine + kola nut?

Lolz. Ino want yeebhoe girl abeg. Ino want insult yeebhoe girls cos of one person. Lol
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
after1:

Lolz. Ino want yeebhoe girl abeg. Ino want insult yeebhoe girls cos of one person. Lol
You are missing oh grin grin
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by after1: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
bro they are kid in politics, I read most of their comment on nairaland most of them are talking base on hatred for Tinubu.

Dont take that jobless troll called oremusanctus serious. He is one lonely benin dunce in far away Ilorin, he has body odour problem and reason he get angry easily and full of hatred. He needs help and not curse. Lol
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by after1: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
quid:

You are missing oh grin grin

I have lash yeebhoe girls wella and no wan marry one. U know the reason nah cheesy
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by propaco: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
I met a friend during election this year, who said he can give all his salaries to Tinubu and allow him to take charge of d money rather than giving it to PDP and his cohort bcs they will not make any meaningful use of the money.
Indeed, I tried to check it out and I discover that Tinubu has been a blessing to the South-West. Let's try and support him and PMB. Nigeria will flourish again.
Re: Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. by PenSniper: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:

Eni be gi loju,

Ti eni be'gi loju.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US FBI Revelation Of Few Nigerian Governors With Accounts In US And Amount In It / Gowon: Nigeria Is Better Off With Igbos / Ex-president Jonathan’s Appointee, PDP Members Defect To APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.