Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,500 members, 7,904,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman (14094 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! / Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by unfaded(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2009
i think you shld all go to sleep
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by StFunmi(f): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2009
Guess
I think you'll come back to your senses tomorrow and stick to only southern men. Do you really live in sharia sokoto?. Let them not chop off your boobs because you are wearing camisoles. I wouldn't want you to get harmed.
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2009
St.Funmi:

I think you'll come back to your senses tomorrow and stick to only southern men. Do you really live in sharia sokoto?. Let them not chop off your boobs because you are wearing camisoles. I wouldn't want you to get harmed.
Why only southern men
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by StFunmi(f): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2009
Why only southern men
Cos that's where you can only find the man that will befit your status. You are really pretty and should make sure you aim for the best. Do you live in sokoto?. My brother may apply for your hand in marriage.
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2009
St.Funmi:

Cos that's where you can only find the man that will befit your status. You are really pretty and should make sure you aim for the best. Do you live in sokoto?. My brother may apply for your hand in marriage.
Lmao, I really don't care about tribes when it comes to picking out a man and you shouldn't either wink

No, I don't really live in sokoto cheesy
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by StFunmi(f): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2009
Lmao, I really don't care about tribes when it comes to picking out a man and you shouldn't either Wink

No, I don't really live in sokoto

So my brother should apply then?. Are you a christian or muslim?
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2009
St.Funmi:

So my brother should apply then?. Are you a christian or muslim?
Apply for what shocked cheesy

Christian.
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by StFunmi(f): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2009
Apply for your hand in marriage. He won't resist you, I swear. Where do you live?
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2009
Thankyou for the offer but I'm already 'occupied' wink
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by StFunmi(f): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2009
Thankyou for the offer but I'm already 'occupied'
Occupied by who? Northerner or southerner?.
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2009
St.Funmi:

Occupied by who? Northerner or southerner?
Just know that he is human wink
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by StFunmi(f): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2009
Circumcised or uncircumcised?. Igbo, hausa or yoruba?
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
Igbo if you must know tongue
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by StFunmi(f): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2009
Igbo if you must know
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! okoros do not marry outside their village oh. I have some hot yoruba dude for you now. Just say yes.

Again, where do you live?
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2009
St.Funmi:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Igbos do not marry outside their village oh. I have some hot yoruba dude for you now. Just say yes.

Again, where do you live?
Buahahahaha, actually some of them do tongue

I live in pluto grin
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by StFunmi(f): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2009
Buahahahaha, actually some of them do Tongue
yea some of them but very few. They usually love to marry from their flock like Europeans do.

I live in pluto
Pluto does not exist anymore. Try again because my brother must catch you one day in facebook or myspace.
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2009
St.Funmi:

yea some of them but very few. They usually love to marry from their flock like Europeans do.
Pluto does not exist anymore. Try again because my brother must catch you one day in facebook or myspace.
Whatever you say Funmi wink
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by tangent(f): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2009
igbo man + yoruba woman = igboruba boy/girl. cheesy
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2009
na waoooo
wetin una no go talk about this my tribe?
yet, we still dey kampe.

TUFIAKWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by charles316: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2009
st funmi,

ur tribalist parent must have told u dat ibos do not marry outside their tribe.UR PAPA AND MAMA NA MUGUS.

IBKAYE,dont mind dat fool st funmi d only thing she knows is sex.help me tell hjer dat ibo guys them are stronger in bed than the usually boasting but lazy yoruba boys.am form benue o
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2009
@ poster : We all have different experiences when dating whether within or outside our tribe. Trying to narrow it down to tribal reasons will give you a big headache! Keep it simple, and leave it to what he has said and not what others are telling you. You'll be better of for it.
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by ijleke(f): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2009
@ POSTER yea they can but only few i guess, JUST KNOW WAT YOU WANT GO FOR IT, BUT MAKE SURE HE LOVES YOU, AM IGBO engaged to a yoruba guy gettin married in june, so make sure he loves you,
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by glorina: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2009
Since some of you don't agree with my opinion what d'you think about Igbo guys(in general) then?
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by cvibe: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2009
@ poster

You're not really into the relationship r you? Cos if you are,  you wont be here seeking people's opinions.

If you really want to see factual evidence of Yoruba girl married to an igbo chap, then you should come meet my sister.
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by yemi09: 1:46am On Mar 08, 2009
Good. Any others?
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by AloyEmeka9: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2009
Since some of you don't agree with my opinion what d'you think about Igbo guys(in general) then?
cool cool
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by steaming(f): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2009
vice versa is my case, i am an ibo gal dating a yoruba boy, the best thing that has ever happened to mi, i must be truthful tho, he is half ibo, half yoruba (mom:ibo, father:yoruba) and what more he speaks ibo very well.

actually, his entire family is a mixture of d 2, his elda sis married an ibo man, the two younger brothers currently dating ibo gals.

but then i must say that it isnt about tribe, it is about the people involved. i also felt same way like u are feeling initially but thank God for good advices and for love. i am so so blessed, happy and fufilled with my decision.

my Sis, love conquers all. follow your heart, d best decisions are made there.
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by ceysaga: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2009
But i heard sm1 saying that a yoruba man that marries an ibo lady MUST still have a yoruba lady 4 2nd wife or concubine 'iwu oku'. Is it true?
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by CrazyMan(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2009
There’s nothing wrong with that although some parent would resist; but like the old saying, true love conquers all doubts.

If such marriage is built on true love, then it would work out.
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by CrazyMan(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2009
But i heard sm1 saying that a yoruba man that marries an ibo lady MUST still have a yoruba lady 4 2nd wife or concubine 'iwu oku'. Is it true?
What do you take ibo ladies for?

Why should someone marry an ibo girl and still have a concubine he services? I don’t know where you got your source from, but such story makes no sense.

If such stupid superstition existed, then ibo girls wouldn’t have been marrying youruba guys; they are not chep.
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by tpia: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2009
Re: Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman by yme1(f): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2009
hm *war* what is it good for absolutely nothing sing it again

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB / Metrosexual Brothers / Photo: Sex Shop In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.