Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,940 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:37 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (710781 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
ceejay80s:

How far , ur pulse repair charger
sir after the last update wey I charge up to 2.1a. NEPA took light and I still dey find NEPA till now, so I don't think it has gotten to repair stage.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
remi2good:
sir after the last update wey I charge up to 2.1a. NEPA took light and I still dey find NEPA till now, so I don't think it has gotten to repair stage.

Something good had already occurred in ur battery at this stage.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
dollarnaira:

I have googled round the internet and the only place this pulse repair charger exists in Nigeria is only on Nairaland, I am not talking about those small type that saint2ace has that I borrowed one time like that, I wished Alaba boys knew about it, it would be cheaper, and all these battery I disposed long ago could be OK till today
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
dollarnaira:

bro I just hope so, I have two of the same batteries, same make, same state, I use one in my shop and one at home, the one in the shop is still kicking strong while the one I use at home ain't giving enough run time lately, feel the reason is because the one in the shop is always fully charged because we normally have constant light unless ounce in a while and then my solar panels will compensate till light is restored, but at home light is always an issue and not steady so I magorly depend on my panels and it's like the panels don't always push the batt to the zenith thereby leading to desulphation, because I have only two 130w which is =260w to charge 150ah batt
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
dollarnaira:

I hope so o because economy red wella now and I should be talking of upgrading my battery bank instead of changing.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Mrsum17: 12:00am On Nov 23, 2020
wilmaria14:
thanks boss for d hook up you will get your orders 2moro God bless you and narialand mostly ceejey for dis trend body dey sweet me oooo
some bad eggs have made so many people hate online orders got a recommendation from a friend to join narialand and go to ceejay trend which I did and asked for help in getting some solar set up and Wilmaria offered to help without seen him I paid him 450k for panels, inverter, controller, and battery and I good my orders yesterday waybilled to P. H he is a nice guy with good price too so I am given him 100% in times of business tanks man God bless u again @Wilmaria more business with u bro I am so much happy

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nicargo: 12:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Contact Nicargo if you want to import goods from china to Nigeria or from Turkey to Nigeria, we are reliable, fast and trusted....
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 12:13am On Nov 23, 2020
Mrsum17:
some bad eggs have made so many people hate online orders got a recommendation from a friend to join narialand and go to ceejay trend which I did and asked for help in getting some solar set up and Wilmaria offered to help without seen him I paid him 450k for panels, inverter, controller, and battery and I good my orders yesterday waybilled to P. H he is a nice guy with good price too so I am given him 100% in times of business tanks man God bless u again @Wilmaria more business with u bro I am so much happy
thanks boss for the deal n me happy pass God bless u for picking @wilmaria for the deal God bless narialand and ceejey
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2020
wilmaria14:
thanks boss for the deal n me happy pass God bless u for picking @wilmaria for the deal God bless narialand and ceejey
do you have DC ceiling fan 56in.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2020
my 100ah still on 12v 0.5amp since friday
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2020
remi2good:
saw it on jumia for 1000+ but before i checkout e turn to 7k , e on finish, price changed to 3k+ and after checking out e fit turn to 12k
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by text2earth: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2020
In promoting youth skill acquisition especially in view of the concept of “future of work". We invite you to participate in our Digital Leadership Series, themed: Digital Skills and Youth Development.⁣⁣⁣

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Guys, does using a 24v inverter confer some sort of efficiency advantage as regards runtime, compare to a 12v inverter system?

Based on that, what is the projected run time for a 400ah (200 × 2) bank using a 12v and a 24v inverter system?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
odimbannamdi:
Guys, does using a 24v inverter confer some sort of efficiency advantage as regards runtime, compare to a 12v inverter system?

Based on that, what is the projected run time for a 400ah (200 × 2) bank using a 12v and a 24v inverter system?
depending on your load
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
remi2good:
No boss
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
odimbannamdi:

A 24v system is more efficient than 12v when your load is 300watts upwards, likewise a 48v is the most efficient on a load of 700watts upwards. There is also the advantage of lower cable gauges on higher voltages thereby reducing energy losses
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Penuelseun:
A 24v system is more efficient than 12v when your load is 300watts upwards, likewise a 48v is the most efficient on a load of 700watts upwards. There is also the advantage of lower cable gauges on higher voltages thereby reducing energy losses

Thanks for the response, bro.

Please help me put things in context; Kindly estimate how long a 300w load will last on a 400ah bank in a 12v and 24v system.

Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Thanks for the response, bro.

Please help me put things in context; Kindly estimate how long a 300w load will last on a 400ah bank in a 12v and 24v system.

Thanks
Factors to consider is size and efficiency level of your inverter, but the 24v system will surely run slightly longer and way cooler than the 12v system on the stated load, the 24v system also allows for bigger future expansion than its 12v counterpart
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
ceejay80s:

saw it on jumia for 1000+ but before i checkout e turn to 7k , e on finish, price changed to 3k+ and after checking out e fit turn to 12k
I mean the 56" inches big sized blade, if you saw that type for 12k, it's a steal at that price, kindly share the link.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
remi2good:
I mean the 56" inches big sized blade, if you saw that type for 12k, it's a steal at that price, kindly share the link.
The blade size of the one I saw on jumia is small..
https://www./catalog/productspecifications/sku/GE779HL09K7ZSNAFAMZ/

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
remi2good:
boss a friend of my have duravolt 60 fan DC
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
wilmaria14:
boss a friend of my have duravolt 60 fan DC
Price and pictures
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Penuelseun:
Price and pictures
17k sorry it is 56 no 60

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Mrsum17: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
wilmaria14:
17k sorry it is 56 no 60
thanks again Mr @WILMARIA for d items just finished the installation now enjoying d solar make una use my guy @Wilmaria ooo him sure thanks to narialand

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mrsum17:
thanks again Mr @WILMARIA for d items just finished the installation now enjoying d solar make una use my guy @Wilmaria ooo him sure thanks to narialand
bless u boss, bless u a million times
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by smokers: 1:30am On Nov 24, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Still available

Will I be able to use it to charge my small lithium bank effectively
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2020
smokers:

Will I be able to use it to charge my small lithium bank effectively

Yes sir. It has a charging function that is even smart, meaning it will detect when your battery gets filled up and stop charging to prevent damage to your battery.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2020
UP FOR SALE!

30a mppt .... 35k
Intelligent Battery charger .. 18k

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Alejobs: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2020
Mrsum17:

Wilmaria what is going on? I am waiting.....
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2020
kiekie1:
UP FOR SALE!

30a mppt .... 35k
Intelligent Battery charger .. 18k

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620
@ kiekie , u don dey sell pulse repair charger now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (358) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.