Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (708688 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
kiekie1:

Lol smiley .. What make is that?

VISION

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
ceejay80s:
J
Na so Jumia dey do, when u order a particular item and a lot of buyer order same item, before u know it, the price don rise, buy the anjing yellow type

not charger but inverter. charger delivered last month already
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by martinz1: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
wilmaria14:
It is another wonderful day to do business with you guys we are still taking orders (even if your money no reach we go run am for u)
Call in for your
#batteries
#panels
#inverter
#controller
#lithium bank
Call 08028074483
What'sapp 09013128166

480wh/12 = 40ah,
So that's stuff is not 160,000mah I think, what do u think
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
ceejay80s:

VISION

Okay
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
kiekie1:

Okay
welcome back sir Frankie wink u went on a one month endsars leave grin

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
wilmaria14:
Available for pickup 28k 100ah 12v Call 08028074483 What'sapp 09013128166
money dey yab I for just buy one
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
officialfestus:
money dey yab I for just buy one
money go come
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
martinz1:

480wh/12 = 40ah,
So that's stuff is not 160,000mah I think, what do u think
on d lithium bank?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Na small money we go collect even if u no get much we get solution
@Wilmaria14 a brand name
Office location alaba international market ojo lagos
Call 08028074483
WhatsApp 09013128166

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by zekepio(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
wilmaria14:
Available for pickup
100ah 12v
Call 08028074483
What'sapp
Wilmaria will just be tempting somebody with good offers sad

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
zekepio:

Wilmaria will just be tempting somebody with good offers sad
na giveaway I dey do now Xmas promo grin wink

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Valto:
welcome back sir Frankie wink u went on a one month endsars leave grin

Good evening Sir ! Yes I've been away for a while as you rightly observed .. Warmth regards !
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
kiekie1:

Good evening Sir ! Yes I've been away for a while as you rightly observed .. Warmth regards !
u are welcome my old frienemy grin. we are now cool. wish u the best!

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by martinz1: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
wilmaria14:
on d lithium bank?
yea its actually 12v 40ah

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
martinz1:

yea its actually 12v 40ah
on acid battery or what
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by confluence: 4:24am On Nov 19, 2020
To all gurus in the house , I throway salute. I have a 150 watt solar panel a pwm CC, a 40AH battery,I just ordered for the pulse repair charger, my question is that can the battery be charging by the solar panel and same time the pulse repair Charger connected too. Hope is not going to be double charging ooo. I intend to upgrade my battery later. Thank you all
Copy:
Ceejay80s, valto, remi2good, saint2ace, nairatodollar
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by eleojo23: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2020
confluence:
To all gurus in the house , I throway salute. I have a 150 watt solar panel a pwm CC, a 40AH battery,I just ordered for the pulse repair charger, my question is that can the battery be charging by the solar panel and same time the pulse repair Charger connected too. Hope is not going to be double charging ooo. I intend to upgrade my battery later. Thank you all
Copy:

There should be no problem since the pulse charger is intelligent. It should be able to detect the state of charge of the battery and adjust the current accordingly.
I have plugged a standalone smart charger to a 100ah battery while it was hooked up to solar (the battery was already full from solar charging). The smart charger detected the battery's state of charge and entered float immediately.

It only started charging after I applied high load on the battery briefly to discharge it to about 90% full. And even when it started charging, it tapered the current down within 5 minutes from 6amps to about 3amps and it kept reducing it with time. (Note: 6amps is the max rating for the charger I used)

The solar charge controller doesn't display the amps supplied but I could tell that it also adjusted the current it was supplying because the battery voltage increased at the normal rate.

So you should be fine if the solar controller and pulse charger are working well.

Just don't hook up a pulse charger with high amp on your 40ah battery because batteries have maximum amps recommended for charging.
For instance, running 20amps through a 40ah battery even for some minutes may be bad for the battery.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2020

my 100ah battery still charging , yesterday/ this morning i perceived electrolyte odour in my office but it wasnt that hard smell and then my battery was charging at 14.4v 0.8amp, now my battery is at 14,4v 0.5amp and still charging , the battery sef no warm talkless of hot...
since monday charging, even if it takes 2weeks to complete desulfating, i will wait

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2020
ceejay80s:

my 100ah battery still charging , yesterday/ this morning i perceived electrolyte odour in my office but it wasnt that hard smell and then my battery was charging at 14.4v 0.8amp, now my battery is at 14,4v 0.5amp and still charging , the battery sef no warm talkless of hot...
since monday charging, even if it takes 2weeks to complete desulfating, i will wait

Brotherly I hail oh, seems we're in the same boat. I have an old luminous 100ah battery hooked up to mine. Initially it wasn't taking charge but after a day it started picking up and starting charging up to 7amp, now it has reduced to 0.3a and in the desulphation stage since Monday.

Me set dey wait make e full make I know whether na to keep the batter or dispose am grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by colgy05: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hello, for many years I deliberately decided I won't do business with anyone online without physical contact. I read through people's experiences and I was convinced to contact this good man @Wilmaria14. I called him for a 100ah battery and other items, due to trust issues I told him I can only send half of the money and he agreed. He went all out despite his busy business to source for the cheapest delivery service and sent me all details. I got a call after hours to pick up my item. I'll do more business with him soon.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
colgy05:
Hello, for many years I deliberately decided I won't do business with anyone online without physical contact. I read through people's experiences and I was convinced to contact this good man @Wilmaria14. I called him for a 100ah battery and other items, due to trust issues I told him I can only send half of the money and he agreed. He went all out despite his busy business to source for the cheapest delivery service and sent me all details. I got a call after hours to pick up my item. I'll do more business with him soon.
bless u my chairman and others hear too much love
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
ceejay80s:

nepa never bring ur light?
we are waiting for ur review,
Still charging the one I got from my colleague at the office and the charging amp has gone down to 1.1amp and still charging, thank God e no carry am give aboki, today makes it 3rd day of charging, once I am done with this first battery, I will charge the second one
my oga light for my house no get head, recently throughout the day they won't bring light and on the days when they'll bring it'll be just for one or two hours. For more than a month now I've not used NEPA light to charge my battery because lighting struck and damaged my digital smart charger and I don't know the electrician to trust in my area, so I don't know if my solar panels have not been charging my batt or if the batt is packing up because I'm not getting enough back up time again. I'm supposed to haul the battery to my shop to charge because light is constant there, but from your analysis I'm meant to understand that illI have to charge for days for it repair. My problem is how I'll stay without backup light for three days while the setup will be charging for shop, and I've done away with my generator years ago since i tested inverter,
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
confluence:
Copy:
me when I finally get around to test and repair my batt I'll disconnect my solar from the setup so that the pulse charger will see chance do it's repair work wella, when I get good result I'll now connect back my solar, my resolve o
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Splendid9001: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
colgy05:
wow see this battery from @wilmaria14 strong die i use it on tv decoder rechargeable fan, 12watt light continuously for over 13hrs the battery no drop reach 12.0v ooo he gave you one of the best battery, he’s the best guy in town.... the skylight battery is a WOW

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by obinna37(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Splendid9001:
wow see this battery from @wilmaria14 strong die i use it on tv decoder rechargeable fan, 12watt light continuously for over 13hrs the battery no drop reach 12.0v ooo he gave you one of the best battery, he’s the best guy in town.... the skylight battery is a WOW
your TV is how many watts,decoder is how many watts,finally your rechargeable fan is how many watts
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Splendid9001: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
obinna37:
your TV is how many watts,decoder is how many watts,finally your rechargeable fan is how many watts
everything is as labeled o
Tv is 65watt 32inches
Decoder is 12watt gotv
Rechargeable fan is A&B product 15+/- watts
Led panel is 12 watt as stated accordingly

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by obinna37(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2020
Splendid9001:
everything is as labeled o
Tv is 65watt 32inches
Decoder is 12watt gotv
Rechargeable fan is A&B product 15+/- watts
Led panel is 12 watt as stated accordingly
that's 104watts of load for 13hr on 100ah lead acid battery,
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by surrogatesng: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2020
obinna37:
that's 104watts of load for 13hr on 100ah lead acid battery,
This is not possible
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2020
surrogatesng:

This is not possible
of course it's not.
Those load wattage are just maximum that the device can take probably at full functionality or at start up.
That tv may be taking half that watt to operate and the rest of the load.
The only way to tell is with a meter to read the current consumption from the battery.

For instance, a fan of 30watt
When the fan is starting up, it may consume 30 watt momentarily, but at soon as it reach it's max rpm, power consumption drops to about 20watts or less.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2020
wilmaria14:
bless u my chairman and others hear too much love
how much is that skylight battery sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (357) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.