Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,476 members, 7,897,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu (37798 Views)

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brytawon:

Sir, there is what you fail to understand. PDP made Saraki Senate President cos they have a game plan. PDP will use Saraki to rule the senate. The rivalry is now fierce than ever and you don't expect them to back down even when they know APC is under crisis.
If there is any shake up in the Senate resulting from this, it will be to the advantage of APC.
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by kemback2220003: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Has it come to intimidation?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
aryzgreat:

Let's just believe it's a rumour, cos the msg this will send to saraki camp will lead to another game plan buhari will not survive
The illiterate is playing with fire. Radio Biafra is spreading propaganda in the east and any stupid action by this illiterate of a president will set this country on fire

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by henchamb(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
oluchiokechi:

See point! Chief Security Officer (Appointment) Vs Deputy Speaker (Elected-elected Post). Anyway continue with Nairaland, you will be enlightened.

aunty okechi the enlightenment officer, my msg was clear

if his CSO could be brought under the law then Ekweremadu can never be above the law whether elected or appointed once there is no immunity.

common sense isnt common they say (oluchiokechi a case study)
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by gratiaeo(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
DropShot:

If he is found guilty, he will be dealt with according to our laws and NOTHING will happen after that.

PDP, even with enormous power, threatened more than this and we all witnessed how things played out.
Buhari may use his hand to bury himself and u knw the effect

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If there is any shake up in the Senate resulting from this, it will be to the advantage of APC.
Your mumu no get part two, can the police remove the DSP? Do the so called unity group have the numbers to dare the Senate leadership? Buhari is playing with his ministerial nominees!!! I just de laugh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by deo24128: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Of course, he will be ignored

Karlman:
What's IGP's business in house rules?

IGP should not let himself be used by APC

IN FACT EKWEREMADU SHOULD IGNORE HIM

LET APC DO THEIR WORST, EKWEREMADU IS DSP TILL 2019
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
henchamb:

aunty okechi the enlightenment officer, my msg was clear

if his CSO could be brought under the law then Ekweremadu can never be above the law whether elected or appointed once there is no immunity.

common sense isnt common they say (oluchiokechi a case study)
Olodo the CSO was only redeployed, he got there by appointment and not by election. The president has no powers over the NASS.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by scantee(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
I will struk out this news on the ground that it lacks merit and clearification, i doubt how only one person forged the said rule, and if i may ask how should forging a rule an offence? Not certificate o! Is like saying that i will be arrested for forging a rule that everybody in my street must come and greet me every morning. Lets wait and see how it pays out...(CASTLE IN THE AIR)

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Rotimi47: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
If he is found to have done anything wrong the law should simply take it course.
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Jalinco: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
I know Eweremadness will land himself into trouble with his attempt to smuggle PDP back into relevance. Oje n'le oro je n'le Egungun
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by ruffDiamond: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

RIP English
RIP I-Gnorant Baboon Order, correct all the typhos if u don't mind I'm a freestyle writer so long u get the message that's all ,untutored flatee Southeast

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by maestroferddi: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
handie:
Undermine a fulani man @ ur own peril..... Doubt me? Read OBJ's My watch and see how Atiku almost changed it for..... Had it been OBJ is not a wily old fox, that man wouldn't have spent 8 years in d saddle. As for Tinubu, I don't believe Buhari really is d one trying to undermine him.
Who has time for Obasanjo's old wives tale?

This is 2015 Nigeria where all the parts that make up the critical mass are important. Perish the thought of mythical Fulani man or legendary Kanuri figure...

If Tinubu did not lend his organisational skills, your Fulani man would still have been expending handkerchiefs in wiping the tearful eyes of a serial loser.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Jalinco: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
I know Eweremadness will land himself into trouble with his attempt to smuggle PDP back into relevance. Oje n'le oro je n'le Egungun

We have rejected those criminals and any attempt to criminally bring them back into relevence will be vehemently resisted
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Your mumu no get part two, can the police remove the DSP? Do the so called unity group have the numbers to dare the Senate leadership? Buhari is playing with his ministerial nominees!!! I just de laugh!!!
You don't understand Nigerian politics. When former senate presidents, Enwerem, Okadigbo and Wabara as well as Speaker Patricia Etteh were accused by their fellow lawmakers, not even tried in the court or a panel, didn't they resign? Nobody wanted them to leave the houses but to vacate their seats.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by fritiyo: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
DropShot:

So, the fact that FFK and PDP said Buhari forged his certificate has made it to be so, right? Gullible pikins everywhere.
Does the fact that, IGP invite Ike made a forger or forged the rules of the house?
hypocrite everywhere. pls grow up n be matured

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by henchamb(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo the CSO was only redeployed, he got there by appointment and not by election. The president has no powers over the NASS.

mumu did i say that the CSO was elected. common sense you no get. if ekweremadu committed the crime, then he should pay for it

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by hibbayueei(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmm.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by biafranqueen: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
doublewisdom:
Really? When will the super dullard be summoned for forging his WAEC result?
Hahahahahahahahahaha my stomach!

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by bettercreature(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
eph12:
Forge? This is serious offence o. But what rule did he try to forge? When was that sef? Na wa. shocked
I have been searching internet for the same question
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by bola4dprec(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Karlman:
What's IGP's business in house rules?

IGP should not let himself be used by APC

IN FACT EKWEREMADU SHOULD IGNORE HIM

LET APC DO THEIR WORST, EKWEREMADU IS DSP TILL 2019
IGP is the chief investigator as far as Nigeria is concern he was empowered by the constitution to carry out some statuary functions in fact primary assignment of the police as been carry out by EFCC, ICPC NCSDC MOJ and so on
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by chikason68(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
lurther:
Nothing will happen!!! All this witch-hunting of Ekweremadu will backfire so hard, you would be shocked.

What did he forge? Buhari shouldn't even go political, because it will hit him so hard, he won't even believe it self.
buhari show us ya original ssce result

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by ruffDiamond: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
scantee:
I will struk out this news on the ground that it lacks merit and clearification, i doubt how only one person forged the said rule, and if i may ask how should forging a rule an offence? Not certificate o! Is like saying that i will be arrested for forging a rule that everybody in my street must come and greet me every morning. Lets wait and see how it pays out...(CASTLE IN THE AIR)
yeah just like when the news of BH transfer to Southeast 'lack' right ?? Dumb shvt sad

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by baralatie(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Nothing go happen!!! He is not coward to be forced to resign and the APC does not have the numbers to impeach him
the plan is too illegally arrest him
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Zico5(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
doublewisdom:
Really? When will the super dullard be summoned for forging his WAEC result?
I bet it, frustration will surely send u to lagoon

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by handie(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
maestroferddi:
Who has time for Obasanjo's old wives tale?

This is 2015 Nigeria where all the parts that make up the critical mass are important. Perish the thought of mythical Fulani man or legendary Kanuri figure...

If Tinubu did not lend his organisational skills, your Fulani man would still have been expending handkerchiefs in wiping the tearful eyes of a serial loser.
Well, let's watch tho I still don't believe the grouse is between Buhari and Tinubu. However it goes down, I just hope d ordinary Nigerian doesn't end up being the loser
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Brytawon(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Sir, I see a different ball game entirely.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by tundamartin: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
seunmsg:
This is serious. But, can Ekweremadu single handedly forge senate rules? Or, is someone about to be made the scapegoat of the NASS crisis? Anyway, we will keep monitoring this development as it unfolds.

Yes, he can! That's why he was caught at it.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by baralatie(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
bola4dprec:
IGP is the chief investigator as far as Nigeria is concern he was empowered by the constitution to carry out some statuary functions in fact primary assignment of the police as been carry out by EFCC, ICPC NCSDC MOJ and so on
it does not mean illegal arrest nor detention
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Zico5(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
richidinho:
Our main problems today are

1. We are tired of boko haram killing 10, 30, 50, 150 and even 200

2. Fuel scarcity

3. Non payment of salary

He can sack everybody and employ Daura people I don't care.....let us start seeing that the government is working.
U re tired, but u were not when ur otuoke man mismanaged this country and destroyed everything with his cluelessness. U ve not seen anything. Ur death is hanging

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
ruffDiamond:
RIP I-Gnorant Baboon Order, correct all the typhos if u don't mind I'm a freestyle writer so long u get the message that's all ,untutored flatee Southeast

Sodomized tw@t! Tell me, do you play clown for a living?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC, PDP Senators Clash Over Keyamo’s Comment On Atiku / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.