Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,926 members, 7,931,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:00 PM

Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu (37874 Views)

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by DiiVictory(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
handie:
I honestly don't see Ekweremadu staying as the deputy senate president for the next 4 years. The Fulanis don't forgive nor do they take prisoners. Buhari will hunt each and everyone of them. It's not yet uhuru for Saraki and others.... He'll throw everything @ them including the proverbial kitchen sink.(Even IBB should be jittery). I just hope while he's on this revenge mission, he doesn't forget his promises to the Nigerian populace
Bullshit!!! No no no I mean Shitbull
iranu!!
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
APC is desperate, and will soon fall flat on its face.
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by bakila: 2:41am On Jul 06, 2015
lurther:
Nothing will happen!!! All this witch-hunting of Ekweremadu will backfire so hard, you would be shocked.

What did he forge? Buhari shouldn't even go political, because it will hit him so hard, he won't even believe it self.
If Ekwrmdu is convicted for forgery with glaring evidence how will it hit Buhari? Or do you mean positive hits of likes?
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:43am On Jul 06, 2015
huthority01:
I read and understand from your post that you are as foolish as ur post for jumping into cincludetion...
Let NL be the judge, who foolishly jumps into conclusion between me and you, that won't mind why he types, whether they are right? Tell me what CINCLUDETION means.
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Eziachi: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

You are a big fool. Buhari's forgery case is yet to be settled, we are yet to an authentication letter from WAEC
Thanks for the name calling sir/madame.
If it's has not been settled in your own personal court, probably it got something to do with you having nothing serious in your life to occupy your thoughts, hence busy trying to settle a non issue in the first place.
Even Olisa Metuh or Fayose's of this world has moved on from that, but you here scratching your back side pimples about certificate.
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by cyberguy72(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
DropShot:

So, the fact that FFK and PDP said Buhari forged his certificate has made it to be so, right? Gullible pikins everywhere.
WAZ D DUMB OLD FOOLL ABLE TO PRESENT ANY GENUINE CERT. TO DEFEND HIMSELF?
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by cyberguy72(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Karlman:

YOUR POLICE CHIEF & HIS CERTIFICATELESS ANCESTOR PRESIDENT ARE THE IGNORAMUS HERE

hahahahahahaha..... my belle ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Signs New Minimum Wage Bill / Buhari Extends Tenure Of Service Chiefs / Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.