Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Hard To Please: Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard To Please: Men! (1011 Views)

Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? / Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard To Please: Men! by bridget007(f): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2009
Well it was my
Whatever I do I cannot seem to please my husband, where am I going wrong?
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by ayeesha: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2009
i no fit laff! selfish for wanting sex from ur husband? okay, maybe he was very tired after a hard day`s work.
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by Okanran(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2009
rockhaven:

next time feel his pulse.next time if u want sex,dont ask him ,put his privates in ur mouth and keep sucking.im telling you it will solve all the problems in your relationship.give us a feedback.

grin grin grin

bridget007:

He said he appreciated me making the food but I shouldn't have bothered as it wasn't 'proper' I should have asked for help from him

I thought ladies love men who appreciate and alwayz wants to help out! undecided . . . . . . Don't mind me, was just being silly! wink

@ bridget007: Looks like ur hubby is starting to lose his libido! lipsrsealed Drastic situation requires drastic solution. . . that rockhaven guy really has a point, u know. More importantly, what syndrome does he exhibit, regarding work contentment, finances, accomplishment. . . these are things that can kill off any sex drive in a man. Perhaps a heart-2-heart will be in order like very soon.

All the best! wink
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by Hollysmile: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2009
Dat man na case oh! But don't you think there are exceptions?
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by yme1(f): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
dont surprise him any more.
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by jaleyne: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2009
I'm sorry he said that. I guess I know how you feel. I am really bad at cooking , esp the things that my husband likes and I do remember days of spending hours cooking just only for him to taste it and then spit it out and say 'ummm can we order out?'

I think at the end of it all, he would like to have liked the food, but well it may not be what he is used to.
Think of it like food that someone made for you that just taste odd to you.

Well I hope that you'll can talk about it, I think you will see that he did not mean it in a bad way if you talk to him,

Maximum respect <3
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by whitelexi(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2009
I think the food was made with good intentions but turned out to be crap, he probably didnt want to hurt u by refusing to eat. . . The fact that he ate at all, means he ate with serious trouble, enduring a lot of $£%&**! in the process. . . u can imagine what was going thru his mind as he ate.
The rest is history.

For a naija man to have said he would've helped u cook a meal. . . it must've been seriously bad. You need to study your man, study what words mean to a naija man - we dont talk too much, and we never hit the nail on the head, but we expect u to understand.

Summary: The food killed his libido!
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by Gordion: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2009
Mail me gideonenang@yahoo.com. i will tell you what to do. honestly speaking.
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by omega25red(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ poster
i am so sorry to hear what happened to you, you seem to be a very good woman who anyone else would appreciate. unfortunately there are still men out there from Nigeria who do not understand that the simple things mean a lot which goes back to the question of if our men know the meaning of romance. Anyway if i were you the next time just ask him what he would like for his birthday or what ever occasion where you give gifts and save yourself from being angry while you were trying to do something nice.

I hope you also let him know that he hurt your feelings and people don't seem to realise when they have something good until it's gone.
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2009
rockhaven:

next time feel his pulse.next time if u want sex,dont ask him ,put his privates in ur mouth and keep sucking.im telling you it will solve all the problems in your relationship.give us a feedback.

Best advice ever!! Nnna men, u be Genius. grin
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by sistawoman: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2009
is he still seeing the Nigerian woman?
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by whitelexi(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2009
sistawoman:

is he still seeing the Nigerian woman?

why? cos he refused sex after a meal? A man will refuse sex if he's not in the mood pls, it has nothing to do with other women tongue

bridget007:

Well it was my partner's birthday so thought I would do something nice,
So I spent all day running around to get yam's and ingrediants which in UK isn't always easy to get hold of.
I then made pounded yam, nigerian stew, suya beef and jolloff rice. I am white UK so of course they will never be as good as you nigerian women can make, but it was fine.

So when he came home I prepared his food, we ate and gave him his cards, a card of me with £50 and a card of our son. I sat with him as he watched football all night and then we went to bed. We cuddled and that was it, no sex, next day he said i was selfish for wanting sex? He said he appreciated me making the food but I shouldn't have bothered as it wasn't 'proper' I should have asked for help from him, but then it wouldn't have been a surprise.

Whatever I do I cannot seem to please my husband, where am I going wrong?

There lies the key statement in all the talk. . . The fastest route to a typical naija man's heart is through the stomach
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by sistawoman: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2009
The only reason I ask is because if I remember the story correctly he was cheating on her with a Nigerian immagrant and she was pregnant for him and wanted to leave her for the Nigerian woman.

I was just asking if this was the case still and maybe that is why he is short with her.
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by sistawoman: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2009
I am so sorry I confussed you with someone else.

this is the woman that is married to the brother from nigeria that married you to stay in London to go to school. The mom disrespects you, your husband disrespects you and you have not had sex for 9 weeks.

I am sorry that you are going thru this. I can only imange what it must feel like to have the person you love the most turn out be something else after marriage.
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by ilaugh1: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2009
baby, you arent going wrong, it is a diversity of culture, it will take time, let him know he is not right all the time as well, it has to be a mix, keep trying for him, and he will blend, but, one thing for sure is this, HOW CAN YOU DENY A NAIJA MAN SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY OF ALL TIMES?
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by sistawoman: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2009
i_laugh:

baby, you arent going wrong, it is a diversity of culture, it will take time, let him know he is not right all the time as well, it has to be a mix, keep trying for him, and he will blend, but, one thing for sure is this, HOW CAN YOU DENY A NAIJA MAN SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY OF ALL TIMES?

SHE did not deny him HE DENYED HER.
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by Okanran(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ i_laugh: I was actually going 2 warn u b4 sistawoman posted. sad

@ sistawoman, any need 4 quoting him? A simple reference 2 what he typed in caps would have been SUFFICIENT! undecided
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by simplysmat(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2009
I'm sure the guy has left Nigeria for a long time because a naija guy would understand all the stuff you went through.
Either that or He would have prefered eba. PELE!
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by sistawoman: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2009
Okanran:

@ i_laugh: I was actually going 2 warn u b4 sistawoman posted. sad

@ sistawoman, any need 4 quoting him? A simple reference 2 what he typed in caps would have been SUFFICIENT! undecided

I quote so that people are not confussed as to who my post is directed to.

Someone else could be posting at the same moment as me and they may think that I was posting to them. This stops all confussion and keeps the board happy.

I most always quote when I can.
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by Okanran(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ sistawoman: no problemos!
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2009
whitelexi:

I think the food was made with good intentions but turned out to be crap, he probably didnt want to hurt u by refusing to eat. . . The fact that he ate at all, means he ate with serious trouble, enduring a lot of $£%&**! in the process. . . u can imagine what was going thru his mind as he ate.
The rest is history.

For a naija man to have said he would've helped u cook a meal. . . it must've been seriously bad. You need to study your man, study what words mean to a naija man - we dont talk too much, and we never hit the nail on the head, but we expect u to understand.

Summary: The food killed his libido!

that was so funny and so true.  grin
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by JJYOU: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
omaseo this boy and his wahala.
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by whitelexi(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2009
davidylan:

that was so funny and so true.  grin

Ehen na, just imagine, she said she spent the day buying the ingredients, she even mentioned she bought the yam itself. . .  My mind immediately went to oven roasted raw yam grin  That meal, especially that style, requires excessive care in the preparation. . .  If the yam is not properly pounded and has all those small balls of yam in it, it spoils the dish, and u need to remember that not all types of yam are good for pounded yam dish, there is a special specie that  produces the best result, correct naija people know which one i'm refering to grin

Then we now land at the soup. . .  That one is another day's story grin grin grin
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by CrazyMan(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2009
My dear let's just believe that he wasn't in the mood for sex. And the food worsened the situation. Am sure that next time, you'll cook something more tasteful and finally, you would put on a more romantic night gown so that when he looks at you, he won't be able to resist the temptation.
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by Johnnny(m): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2009
I have two options for you to choose from.

1.     You can speak to him about it, so you can know what he is going thru at work or his life that could affect his sexuallity that much.  On the food issue, if you are very close to your husband and you are not from his cultural background, you can as well plead with him to teach you how to prepare his cultural delicacies, if not for anything but for some other time.

2.     Still on the food issue, you can as well contact any Nigerian woman in yur neighbourhood, who you think can teach you how to do the cultural food preparation.  But beware that you buy ingredients needed together and prepare it together, don't stray away, you can even jot it all down in black & white, but make sure your husband does not know about it, and how u did it, thats ur own secret.  *Note: There are some nigerian ladies out there who cannot even cook the local dishes themselves, so don't hit out on yourself so much.

Overall, I think u shud still talk to him about the whole issue.

Good luck & God bless.
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by ilaugh1: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
okay, i get the jist now. The man didnt give his woman sex on his birthday? simple answer, he has so many women, he has to give them all sex on his birthday, so when he finally came home to his woman, he told himsle, I will have strength for this last one for the night, but when he got home, he was so so so tired, watched footbal and oh boy, the woman has to suffer, he slept off like a log of wood while the woman suffers the pain of no sex all night.
Re: Hard To Please: Men! by whitelexi(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2009
i_laugh:

okay, i get the jist now. The man didnt give his woman sex on his birthday? simple answer, he has so many women, he has to give them all sex on his birthday, so when he finally came home to his woman, he told himsle, I will have strength for this last one for the night, but when he got home, he was so so so tired, watched footbal and oh boy, the woman has to suffer, he slept off like a log of wood while the woman suffers the pain of no sex all night.

Okay, you have not got the gist yet, read the thread all over again grin grin grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Some Men Never Change / What Kisses Mean! / 53% Of Marriages That End In Divorce, Over 80% Of Those Are Caused By Money Rela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.