Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,102 members, 7,890,633 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? (4773 Views)

2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ / Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
scribble:

That was my point exactly

Ok. Just went through your post again.
Sad!
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by patrick89(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Since May 29th, there has been an increase in attacks. Have you also noticed that BH usually do not strike during Ramaddan? But this ramaddan hardly a day has gone by without an attack even in mosques! (I’m sure this has removed any doubt about BH being an Islamic agenda because it should be clear to all now that it is pure politics)
Let me explain why I believe this BH thing is either a PDP project or an Arab thing.
During PDP rule, PDP kept on blaming attacks on APC, stating that they want to “sabotage their government” there was a deliberate attempt to blame northerners, and make Christians hate Muslims. I remember so well how they did this wrecking havoc and discord in the minds of gullible Nigerians.
Fast forward to APC rule, PDP is now saying that we will beg them to return. Please what the hell is that supposed to mean? What arrogance! Look at NL for instance; we can see I-regret-voting-Buhari inducing threads all over the place. Never mind that this started right from the first week of Buhari’s take over which is totally unrealistic no matter how and where you look at it. I'm also thinking that GEJ's Facebook remark on BH was also Is there a calculated attempt to make Nigerians "aww and eh yaa" that he's such a sweet man that we threw away. Definitely they are trying to make Nigerians regret voting APC and some gullible peeps will fall for this. Let’s never ever forget the Azizi “BH is PDP” saga just before the mysterious helicopter crash.
The only other suspect here is the Arab world, although I won’t be surprised if they are not directly involved. My main suspects are PDP and the traitors in the APC.

I give kudos to APC for not playing the blame game so far even though they inherited this mess from PDP. Instead, Buhari has taken responsibility and promised solution. Unlike PDP/GEJ who kept on blaming everything and everyone until the last weeks to the elections.
what an utter rubbish! smell whatever you like! I smell incompetent President Buhari of Daura land being with no single idea of what governance means. you propagandist have clearly exorenated APC and buhari from the horror film and the calamitous led government . you guys are the problem of this country.
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
CyberWolf:
Look at this bloody prostitute...BH is an Islamic terrorist organization masterminded by Sunni Islamic extremist in the north and financed my some northern politicians and business men who shares the ideology of Sunni Moslems..Anyway what do you know other than opening your leg..I don't blame you..ediot angry

You can't match her intellectually so you decide to make sexist remarks. You are a disgrace among men.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by CyberWolf: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

You can't match her intellectually so you decide to make sexist remarks. You are a disgrace among men.
I know that you are working very hard to get into her pant..Keep it up..Fool
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by SomebodyLovesMe: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
CyberWolf:
I know that you are working very hard to get into her pant..Keep it up..Fool

1. I am female
2. You remain a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by CyberWolf: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

1. I am female
2. You remain a disgrace
If you like, be a goat. That's ur biz..
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by firstolalekan(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:
Since May 29th, there has been an increase in attacks. Have you also noticed that BH usually do not strike during Ramaddan? But this ramaddan hardly a day has gone by without an attack even in mosques! (I’m sure this has removed any doubt about BH being an Islamic agenda because it should be clear to all now that it is pure politics)
Let me explain why I believe this BH thing is either a PDP project or an Arab thing.
During PDP rule, PDP kept on blaming attacks on APC, stating that they want to “sabotage their government” there was a deliberate attempt to blame northerners, and make Christians hate Muslims. I remember so well how they did this wrecking havoc and discord in the minds of gullible Nigerians.
Fast forward to APC rule, PDP is now saying that we will beg them to return. Please what the hell is that supposed to mean? What arrogance! Look at NL for instance; we can see I-regret-voting-Buhari inducing threads all over the place. Never mind that this started right from the first week of Buhari’s take over which is totally unrealistic no matter how and where you look at it. I'm also thinking that GEJ's Facebook remark on BH was also Is there a calculated attempt to make Nigerians "aww and eh yaa" that he's such a sweet man that we threw away. Definitely they are trying to make Nigerians regret voting APC and some gullible peeps will fall for this. Let’s never ever forget the Azizi “BH is PDP” saga just before the mysterious helicopter crash.
The only other suspect here is the Arab world, although I won’t be surprised if they are not directly involved. My main suspects are PDP and the traitors in the APC.

I give kudos to APC for not playing the blame game so far even though they inherited this mess from PDP. Instead, Buhari has taken responsibility and
promised solution. Unlike PDP/GEJ who kept on blaming everything and everyone until the last weeks to the elections.
[/s]

you this desperation at the expense of innocent people's lives
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Lordave: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2015
I don't understand how some people reason

Just read what this girl is talking, I mean with an unbiased mind. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A 5yr Old Girl In Internally Displaced Camp Borno Develops A Strange Illnes(pics / Funny Road Dualization By Rochasokorocha At Imsu Junction By Works Layout / Olawepo-hashim Condemns Killing Of APC Supporters At Lagos Rally

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.