Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest (917 Views)

Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by udilson: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hi romancelanders there is a girl i am having a crush on but later from a female friend that she having crush on me after exchangng nos she start acting desperately but i was'nt playing along she started ignoring my phone calls nd gave me silly excuses...pls how can i resurrect these infant relationship
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by falconey(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
hmmmm man of love.

You want to resurrect the relationship? dude there is no relationship. Keep disturbing her 'never give up' - john cena.( 2005). Who knows she might share the pomo with you
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by vizkiz: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
resurrect?

The relationship na Jesus christ? grin
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by Precious91(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Falconey,wey my sharesYou are owing me ooo. Back to the topic,you too sound desperate for her.She will come back cry
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by Precious91(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
falconey:
hmmmm man of love.

You want to resurrect the relationship? dude there is no relationship. Keep disturbing her 'never give up' - john cena.( 2005). Who knows she might share the pomo with you
Thank you.now you are talking.Hope I can withdraw money with the shares sef
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by udilson: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
falconey:
hmmmm man of love.

badt guy
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by udilson: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Precious91:
Falconey,wey my sharesYou are owing me ooo.
Back to the topic,you too sound desperate for her.She will come back cry
that's the spirit nigga
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by Bibidear(f): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bros,just send her 10000,she will be urs,trust me
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by prettyJoy22(f): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol what do you want You had a crush on her & she was interested in you too but you didn't act up,why? Anyway am sure she still likes you so just keep wooing her & see how it goes
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by IamLEGEND1: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
there is absolutely nothing i can say that can help ur case. #OnlyGodFitIntervene
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by 2dice(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bro take Heart .....U have been Migrated to Friendzone cheesy ...
Text Backoff to 444 if you an Mtn subscriber... Or call our customer care for Guidelines
Tank You
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by udilson: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wicked
2dice:
Bro take Heart .....U have been Migrated to Friendzone cheesy ...
Text Backoff to 444 if you an Mtn subscriber... Or call our customer care for Guidelines
Tank You
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by 2dice(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
udilson:
Wicked
cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by hottest111: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Stop calling her...n move on
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by XavierBlue(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Just ignore her and move on. She'll definitely come back when she smells you don't give a hoot about her anymore, in her curiosity to find out what caused it, she might get stucked with and i implore you to fvck the hell out of her

Xavierblue
Re: Help Me Is She Playing Hard To Get Or No Longer Intrest by henrixx(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Go and tell her this.... "chin hain quang fu tan Hong min choin Chan"... Nd see wat will happen you'll thank me later

Works like magic

(1) (Reply)

I Am Going To Divorce My Wife And Nobody Can Stop Me!(original Story)a Must Read / What / Y R Man Romancers Crate Woman Accants ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.