Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Am Going To Divorce My Wife And Nobody Can Stop Me!(original Story)a Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Divorce My Wife And Nobody Can Stop Me!(original Story)a Must Read (919 Views)

I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company / A Former Boyfriend Offered Me 30 Million Naira To Divorce My Husband. Help Me! / ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Going To Divorce My Wife And Nobody Can Stop Me!(original Story)a Must Read by nollywoodbabe: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
http://nollywoodbabes.com/?p=2109
Mr Olatunji still cant believe his ears, who on earth will believe him if he himself cannot believe what he had just heard from his wife! A woman he married properly, he paid her bride price and did everything asked of him. A woman that bore him three Children is now refusing to cook for him, she said she was busy and he should learn how to cook for himself in-case she is too busy to cook! What on earth is this world coming to? To make matter worse, even when he tried to pretend he did not hear what she just said, she actually got angry and screamed he should learn how to cook, that this is the very first time she has not coked for him so he shouldn’t make it a big deal. Now who on earth will believe this is actually what goes on inside his home he wonders. His own wife shouting at him and even refused to cook for him, a whole him?

Before this get’s out of hand where she will start insulting him in public he is going to quickly divorce her and nobody will be able to stop him from doing that as he is not one that accepts or jokes with such rubbish, after all there are so many beautiful women out there.. With the thousands if not millions of single girls out there he will have so many to pick from, he can even go for a younger and more beautiful girl like Governor Oshiomhole’s new wife Lara. But first, he must do this the right way and inform the King of his plans to divorce his wife so that tomorrow people wont start waggling their their tongue without even knowing what happened. He cant wait to see the surprise on the King’s face when he will inform him of his reasons for the divorce! He only hopes King Adebowale wont Banish his wife and drive her out of the land when he hears how rude she was and how she refused to Cook for him, because he knows King Adebowale “The Great and fearsome Warrior” doesn’t take nonsense.

At the King’s palace after the pleasantries, King Adebowale “The great and Fearsome Warrior” called his junior wife Adunike to bring Kola nuts to offer Mr Olotunji before he hears him out, Adunike replied “ Do I look like your servants to you, or you just want to look for my trouble today? I mean why would you ask me to serve your Visitor when you have servants? Please don’t try that nonsense with me again because am not in a good mood today” with that she walked out angrily. Mr Olatunji wiped his eyes properly because he could not believe what he just witness at the Palace of the “Great and Fearsome Warrior King” and before he regained his composure again..

Sade the Senior wife of the King walked in without even greeting him she spoke directly to her husband “Adebowale, what type of a stupid man are you if I may ask? or do you think I don’t know how to count or what? You gave me 48k for my shopping and lied that it was 100k! Well here is your rubbish money, and you better complete it before I finish taking my bath otherwise you will see a different side of me, Rubbish!" she left angrily almost bumping into Bola the Kings Middle wife who was shouting at the top of her Voice addressing the King ”Useless man! I don’t even know who made you a king in the first place, you lied that you didn’t have any money when I asked yesterday, so what is this?” Pointing at the money on the floor that Sade left there. She bent down and picked up everything from the floor speaking as she left, “At last I can finally pay for the new shoes my customer gave me last week”

Seeing all these, Mr Olatunji’s mouth just refused to close from the shock and surprise. He had cleaned his eyes several times to be sure they were not playing tricks on him and sure enough they were not, everything he witnessed did happen and the Great and fearsome King Adebolawe seems very helpless at the hands of his wives! He didn’t even say much throughout, but actually remained very calm like someone that is used it, and then he finally spoke to him smiling ”Olatunji, as a married man yourself, I know you must be very used to this, that is if your own is not even worse than mine” He burst out laughing very loud as he wiped away tears from his eyes.. ”Even that small one Adunike, if you see the way she loves to pull my ears when she is angry eh! you will actually think she can beat me up” He burst out laughing out loud again, this time almost uncontrollable, finally he spoke breathing very heavy ”Anyway that is marriage oh! It is not for Cowards but the Brave and Courageous…. that is why I don’t think Children should be getting Married… by Children, I mean Weak men that can’t handle Marriage problems, but runs to Divorce their wives at the slightest provocation”

Hearing all these, Mr Olatunji had to give himself a little slap again to make sure he is truly awake and not having an afternoon dream, http://nollywoodbabes.com/?p=2109[/quote]
Re: I Am Going To Divorce My Wife And Nobody Can Stop Me!(original Story)a Must Read by nollywoodbabe: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Coming Soon!!!

Re: I Am Going To Divorce My Wife And Nobody Can Stop Me!(original Story)a Must Read by boboLIL(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is Superstory

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help Save His Marriage!!! / The Longest Pen_is In The World / 10 Solid Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.