Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,122 members, 7,890,755 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

The Longest Pen_is In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Longest Pen_is In The World (918 Views)

What's The Longest Time You've Been Single? / This Is The Longest Camel Toe You Have Ever Seen!!! / Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Longest Pen_is In The World by ketekete: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is just unbelievable. Meet the man with the longest man hood in the entire universe.

52 year old Roberto with the world longest penis, claims women are also afraid of having sex with him. According to him, he believes he should be classified as disabled because his long penis is the reason he is unemployed, as employers have no idea why he seems to have a 3rd leg... cheesy

Learn more: http://ketekete.com/photo-of-the-man-with-the-longest-penis-in-the-world/
Re: The Longest Pen_is In The World by witnezHD(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
I fear him
Re: The Longest Pen_is In The World by ketekete: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

25 Diseases And Medical Conditions That Can Be Cured By Simply Having S3x [MUST / Stop Erection Shaming: Hard Ons Are Normal / Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.