Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,139 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (71418 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by acidrop(f): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2006
LOL, wateva u call it
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2006
Hmmmmmmm, Thinking wat culd b making kiki bored on my thread,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by nico(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2006
@ Mula
do not waste your time answering back at that girl
she probably want girl on girl action grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by chidichris(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2006
mula,
i like ur boldness here and i like ur courage.
chidi2chris@yahoo.com, that is my email address. if you wouldn't mind, let's be a good friends.
maturity to me is all about ur mental ability and not necessarily ur numerical age.
see ya
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by acidrop(f): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2006
nico:

@ Mula
do not waste your time answering back at that girl
she probably want girl on girl action grin

its just great how u guyz encourage crap, just becos of wat u wanna get out of it angry angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2006
Koko, Kiki and Edygirl; How una dey? I've been down in the last two days that is why i've not come online but i'm getting better. Hope to meet u online. I'm at work right now
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2006
God pls save us from dis girl, Mula pls go 4 Hiv/Aids test plsssssssss.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2006
acidrop:

its just great how u guys encourage crap, just because of what u want to get out of it angry angry angry

abi oh!!
tell them angry angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by nico(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2006
@Kokoletz
leave mula alone tongue
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2006
do you want her to give us all the virus, angry angry angry angry angry angry. i vex for you
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2006
@ Kokoletz
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Mula(f): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2006
@Nico
Don't worry sweetheart
I'v got this one grin

@ Kokoletz
When you slept with all the Ashawoos in your town
Did your Mama tell you to go for HIV test? tongue
Are you telling the whole World that you're HIV positive? tongue
Or is your Housegirl not giving you enough attention?
If I bounce my booty on my man's manhood, It's my choice and not yours tongue
So Why da hating?
Let me tell you,  since I was caught with my Knickers around my Ankles,
I've become immune to Insults
I don't tell you how to park your Tokumbo in your Girl's Hole
And If I choose to open my crack 24/7 and all the Guys choose to park their SUVs in my Hole
It's my Biz and not yours tongue

So stick your advice up your hole as far as it can go tongue
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2006
ummm what's your name? Mula or whatever, listen, enough is enough of your shit around here. U hear me? I've been keeping quiet all this while but I think it's time to address you.

What are you trying to prove here? That you the wildest of the wild or what? You've let us know you divorced your parents and have also let us know the kind of girl you are. we've all taken note of that. What else d'u want? Don't you have other comments to make other than spreading your legs across the continents? There are even worse girls than you out there but they don't come here to announce it. What exactly are you trying to prove? Listen, you just better back off! U hear me? Find ur level and mix with your dogs.

Besides, where's Seun? Please take note of this girl's comments otherwise I myself will join and wreck this site. What nonsense? And some stupid ones are telling her they appreciate her boldness. What sort of crap is all this? NL is way better than this shit. angry angry angry Nonsense!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by segun111(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2006
What about Roses? Ladies love this,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mekoyo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2006
money, money, money wetin sef.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mekoyo(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2006
take it easy guys, we are all here to ere our views.
nairaland is not for scraps and trash.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2006
mekoyo pls be specific .
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by donmayor(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2006
Radiant on fire wink. This thread is searchable on google and I did not see any 18+ on the site or on this thread. I have learnt some dirty stuff on this thread and it's a Shame, Are there no moderators in Nairaland? Ohh i forgot, nairaland is like every Nigerian idea and concept, a one man show angry
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2006
Mayor the greatest Don, na crase she chop because dem leave am. Nonsense! How u deh my brother?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by nico(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2006
Please Guys leave Mula alone
She said she likes sex instead of Gifts
and everybody is attacking her because she's honest with herself
she's got the right to defend herself, as long as you guys are pushing her botton
she will keep firing back at you guys

@Mula
Now, cool down mula, we have alot of pretenders in this thread
and don't your waste time to answer back anymore
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by segun111(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2006
You know what? I always thought that the most important thing that ladies love is money but now I don't believe that anymore, why, because it is how the guy present himself to her, with less ego most will work with you even if you are dead poor, I hope,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by twinkledew(f): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2006
@ snowbob

Welcome back to Nairaland
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2006
heyyy u Nico, don't even utter another word here again. U hear me? I thought u wanted to leave NL sometime ago? We've tolerated your ignorance here for too long. Pickled brat
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by twinkledew(f): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2006
@ Mula

You are acting childish.

grow up girl. and no one wants to know your business.
i know u like it and proud of it. okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk have heard.

Shut it now.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by donmayor(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2006
@ Radiant
I dey o, just tired of Naija. I feel like taking arms up and fighting the government wink

@Nico
She's doin a bad job defending herself, she and you should please shut up about her and her uninterestin ways

@Topic
Money has replaced the value of love in Nigeria especially since we have a bunch of thieves as government, except the girl has values and she would appreciate anythign nice coming from the heart
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2006
Don abeg o. E go better as we all say cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by twinkledew(f): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2006
its not Mula said its the way she was trying to communicate her message (attitude)

she sounds like someone that is pretending. saying stuffs she doesn't do just to make people talk. sry gurl am not buying your crap. go some where else to say your ****.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by nico(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2006
thanks for all the hurting insults
I will respect you guys, cause some of you are old enough to be my parents
I won't say any rude thing back at you
I've been taught to respect people older me
I know how I felt when I got slapped for saying something rude
I apologize if I've cause any offense
I also apologize for Mula if she cause any offense to you guys
I will be Good boy from now

@Radiant
Sorry for annoying you, it won't happen again
is just that I've fallen in love with Mula and she's becoming a bad influence on me
I won't annoy you again,
radiant, Forgive me
I was hurt when you called me pickled brat,
I'm not a brat, Honest!

@ Acidrop
sorry for my comment, forgive me

@Kokoletz
sorry, if I annoyed you too

@Mula
Be cool and stop trading insults with fellow Nairaland users
you said your peace so go to another thread
peace cool
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2006
U be''er be!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Lechotar(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2006
@Mula
Girl, I like your attitude
you're a breathe of fresh air
I live in London, Can I have your number?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2006
Lechotar:

@Mula
Girl, I like your attitude
you're a breathe of fresh air
I live in London, Can I have your number?

Humm.
"likes attitude"
wants number.
humm angry angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2006
Radiant pls let there be peace in d house I beg of u, Mula pls comport urslf we are here to share love and friendship and not hatred. Nairaland is a land of intelletual dudes pls can we form a chorum 4 peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (49) (Reply)

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / 24 Kenyan Students Have 'Sex Party', Arrested By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.