Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (70879 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 12:20am On Oct 01, 2006
Hey! Whatz up guys?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2006
@Uche

well i know i've been kinda buzy durin the day. Koko u heard that my brother got my back so u better know wat u doing or else, u don't want to find out that is cos big brother gon give it to u if u mess up
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 12:26am On Oct 01, 2006
Fo' sho! No long thing where my sis dey!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2006
Thanks uche she is ma African queen the very breath inside my lungs and only property wey I get edygirl can testify to that, about my profile I will correct to avoid commotion in the house. Where is Kiki Radiant is jelouse she is trying to run away pls am in bed waiting 4 u love.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 12:28am On Oct 01, 2006
Radiant went to give her man some TLC grin grin grin grin grin grin About time too!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 12:29am On Oct 01, 2006
u better go get on the couch cos thats where u gon be sleepin 2nite i already told u no Womanliness 2nite
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2006
Uche2nna:

Radiant went to give her man some TLC grin grin grin grin grin grin About time too!

yeah she really need to go do that and leave my man alone grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 12:31am On Oct 01, 2006
Koko have you finally found the kind of gift you can give to Kiki
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 12:32am On Oct 01, 2006
kiki:

u better go get on the couch because thats where u gon be sleepin 2nite i already told u no Womanliness 2nite
Abeg kiki.Ejoo,biko,Dan allah mercy for the man now!Abi you wan make sb commit suicide grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2006
ajibey:

Koko have you finally found the kind of gift you can give to Kiki

no he didn't give me no gift the only gift he gave me was cheatin on me can u imagine  cry cry     cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2006
Kiki how u dey? Edygirl are u still on?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2006
i was good until i found out Koko is cheatin angry
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 12:36am On Oct 01, 2006
Kiki i tot by now he should have something special for u
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:37am On Oct 01, 2006
Yes ajibey the gift is here wit me on d bed. Pls join uche to tell her dt I can sleep on d couch its cold out there if I no do dt tin I fit commit suicide true true.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 12:38am On Oct 01, 2006
ajibey:

Kiki i tot by now he should have something special for u

oh yeah he gave me somthing special real special he cheated on me ain't that special cry cry i was expectin somthin else but he gave me that instead after all i av done for him oh hell no cry cry cry cry
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2006
@koko
O.Y.O for you ON YOUR OWN if she no come what happens?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 12:45am On Oct 01, 2006
ajibey:

@koko
O.Y.O for you ON YOUR OWN if she no come what happens?

I fit branch over now grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 12:45am On Oct 01, 2006
Koko my guy why did you cheat on Kiki.

@Kiki
You i've not being following you guys, i was down for about two days so i didnt come online

@Koko
Why you go do that kind thing. You should know Koko is rpecious so shouldn't have done such a thing
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:47am On Oct 01, 2006
Ajibey helep me beg am say I no do am again. U knw now as per man to m
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 12:48am On Oct 01, 2006
ooohhh Radiant you want to branch over and Enjoy while it last abi no be so?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:53am On Oct 01, 2006
Radiant u wnt to branch and do wat ur man no do u, d thing wey never do kiki na hin u wan branch Ajibey she u hear.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 12:55am On Oct 01, 2006
well i'm about to go do somthing now when i return i'll make my decision on where u gon sleep and if u gon get some 2nite so u better start prayin and speakin in tongues b4 i come back

@Ajibey
down as in sick rite awww i'm sorry i hope u feel better now well that all d story anywayz the cheater got caught
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 12:58am On Oct 01, 2006
Koko why are you always having me to beg. Stop looking at other girls now.

Ok, Kiki my dear please give him one more chance. grin Your sis edy dey beg now. wink

Ajibey, I am fine. cool

Radiant, enjoy with ya man. tongue

Uche, mikky is bubbling. Whatelse do you want to hear? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 12:59am On Oct 01, 2006
lmao  cheesy    see u guys tomorrow  cool goodnight pals wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 1:01am On Oct 01, 2006
@edygirl
i'm only considirin this because of u only because of u and those that has told me to forgive him because if i think about what he did i'm suppose to not give him nothin no ass no Womanliness for a month but i don't want him to comit suicide so i'll make my decision when i get back

BRB

@Radiant
bye Radiant gurl man snatcher just kiddin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 1:04am On Oct 01, 2006
@Radiant Seems to me that you are suffering from an acute form of Olivertwistism.You have a man and you still dey eye anotha person o!ol girl take time.Cos you are eyeing the wrong woman's man grin grin grin grin grin
@Kiki abeg forgive my guy.We men dey prone to all these bodalicious temptations.
@Koko You are still standing up.Wat happened to your knees.Man get on them!
@edygirl See me see trouble.I asked after Mikky and all a sudden you are getting aggressive.Sorry O!How is ya Teacher
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:07am On Oct 01, 2006
Oh no my love I may b offline b4 u are back wnt to go get something too u cant still make ur decision any how it is I knw I wuld allow u 2 b fast asleep b4 I come and prove 2 u dt I hv taking some shot outside. Ajibey am sorry about ur health. Edygirl, Radiant and Ajibey I love u guys bt nt as I love my Kiki she is d miracle needed so bad and answer to my prayer pls how did God knew dt I need someone like her. Gudnite guys slip tite
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 1:08am On Oct 01, 2006
Getting aggressive uche or you made me laugh? You how is ya teacher too? you are just a funny dude cheesy cheesy.

Kiki, thanx my dear.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 1:12am On Oct 01, 2006
@edygirl I was just tying to be my bro keeper.To make sure that wat is his remains his grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@Kiki Hope you don 4give Koko.The name rhyme no be small! Kiki weds Koko!You wan try! grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2006
Kiki abeg 4give my guy oo
@Radiant
Do have a sound sleep

@Koko
No worry it is already settled

@Edygirl
Did u get my mail?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 1:17am On Oct 01, 2006
@Koko

Baby u know i'm just messin with u u know i can't do without gettin some from u either ok we gon have a make up sex i'm gon be the student and u gon be the teacher and u gon spank me all nite long if u know wat i mean kiss kiss now run in the room and come get me cos i'm ready for some lesson

I FORGIVE YOU cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 1:17am On Oct 01, 2006
@ ajibey, Yes I did.

@kiki, that's what I'm talking 'bout.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply)

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.