Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (70878 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2006
Uche back to sender abeg no curse me o d pastor plus my bestman na chop I go chop them life. Lose my Kiki God forbid bad thing.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2006
Radiant:

grin grin grin eyaaa sorry o. Thank God u know say i no fit starve grin grin grin

Koko, me i get the money now. I fit propose now since na the d new tin now say woman fit propose according to some weirdos on Nairaland shocked grin

lmao@ uche
And wetin dey weird for that if woman first propose?
I no understand una again o!You women dey always clamor for women emancipation and equal rights.So that one no dey among?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2006
kokoletz:

Uche back to sender abeg no curse me o d pastor plus my bestman na chop I go chop them life. Lose my Kiki God forbid bad thing.
I no curse you my bro
I am juat telling u to shine ur eyes.To be forewarned is to be forearmed.Abi no be so oyibo talk? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2006
Uche2nna:

And wetin dey weird for that if woman first propose?
I no understand una again o!You women dey always clamor for women emancipation and equal rights.So that one no dey among?
abeg e no follow. Abi u deh try say make i propose to u ? grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2006
Radiant:

abeg e no follow. Abi u deh try say make i propose to u ? grin
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm As you talk say you get money that will not be a bad idea! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2006
Yeahh, Uche don find himself a lady.

O my gosh did I say that? Lauryn go kill me ee
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2006
Uche, wetin i go do my boo now? sad u fit handle that kind runs? lmao
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2006
Uche e better make u marry Radiant abeg Radiant propose to d dude wat a man can do a woman can do better.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2006
edygirl:

Yeahh, Uche don find himself a lady.

O my gosh did I say that? Lauryn go kill me ee
I go first kill you b4 L shows up cos I think she will approve!The babe is trying her damndest to get rid of me while I am trying my damnedst to stick around! grin grin grin grin grin
Radiant:

Uche, wetin i go do my boo now? sad u fit handle that kind runs? lmao
Sorry Radiant!My Bad!I am not in the double dealing biziness.Say hi to ur boo and tell him I was just messing around! grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2006
@Radiant For all I know the guy might even be a pugilist! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2006
lmao oya may una no yab my baby o. U tink say i fit leave am for u tongue grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2006
Driving home b back soon
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2006
kokoletz:

Uche e better make u marry Radiant abeg Radiant propose to d dude what a man can do a woman can do better.
Thanks but no thanks.You no hear say Radiant get am 4 man.Me,kwuma,I am planning to-------well I am trying to plan to get married.I do not know if one is supposed to plan for marriage in advance cos in my own case,the babe never gree! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2006
Uche2nna:

Thanks but no thanks.You no hear say Radiant get am 4 man.Me,kwuma,I am planning to-------well I am trying to plan to get married.I do not know if one is supposed to plan for marriage in advance because in my own case,the babe never gree! grin grin grin grin
lmao try harder bro if not, edygirl fit take the crown now grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2006
Radiant:

lmao try harder bro if not, edygirl fit take the crown now grin
Shei,u guys will put me into trouble.You want make mikki kill me. grin grin grin
As 4 trying harder, I have been doing more than that.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2006
Uchenna, you are just a funny dude. grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by lauryn(f): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2006
Uche2nna:

Shei,u guys will put me into trouble.You want make mikki kill me. grin grin grin
As 4 trying harder, I[b] have been doing more than that.[/b]

I see
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2006
Lauryn, how are you today?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2006
Uche2nna:

As 4 trying harder, I have been doing more than that.
grin grin grin my hand no deh o
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by lauryn(f): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2006
@ Edygirl
I'm great, thanx. How's U doing?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2006
Doing fine. Radiant, koko and Uche have been putting smiles on ma beautiful face. cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2006
Talk about the devil ( no I actually meant the angel)!
Hi L how are you doing?I was just talking about you! grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by lauryn(f): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2006
@ Edygirl
So I see, they've been putting more than smiles on your beautiful face

Uchenna
So d one I gave U this morning couldnt last for 2hrs abi?, I forgave U, but U didnt forgive yourself. Anyhoo just remember to RAP it up.
bdw, who's U calling DEVIL? angry, winch folo U sleep last night abi wetin?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2006
edygirl:

Doing fine. Radiant, koko and Uche have been putting smiles on ma beautiful face. cheesy
Awwww, that's so sweet  kiss

lol @ Lauryn
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by lauryn(f): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2006
Sup Radiant
waz been gud with U?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2006
lauryn:

@ Edygirl
So I see, they've been putting more than smiles on your beautiful face

Uchenna
So d one I gave U this morning couldnt last for 2hrs abi?, I forgave U, but U didnt forgive yourself. Anyhoo just remember to RAP it up.
bdw, who's U calling DEVIL? angry, winch folo U sleep last night abi wetin?
Hey Lauryn Y is that when you talk to others you are loud and clear but wheneva you wanna talk to me you begin to speak in tongues! grin grin grin
Anywayz which one did u give me and wat didnt last for 2hrs What am i supposed to wrap up!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2006
Lauryn I'm cool. Just having fun hurr. Hope u aii too? smiley

lmao@uche
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by lauryn(f): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2006
@ Radiant
I'm cool, just trynna deal with all d BS from Uchenna, as y'all can see.  I see he's wallowing in a whole lot of BS, don't know how I put up for real
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2006
Na wa oooooooooooooooo!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2006
Awwww, u know guys r like babies even at 70 yrs old  grin  Just try for our sake, ok? lol
Uche behave o  grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by lauryn(f): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2006
@ Uche
Na real wa
Anyhoo, how have U been doing without me?, even though I know U've been great, still gon ask
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2006
lauryn:

@ Uche
Na real wa
Anyhoo, how have U been doing without me?, even though I know U've been great, still gon ask
There was neva a me without you it is rather a U without me. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (49) (Reply)

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.