Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,889 members, 7,872,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (70883 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 12:14am On Nov 01, 2006
You did not go get a costume 4 halloween
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2006
hehehehehehe lipsrsealed lol
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by lauryn(f): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2006
who gave U a joke? grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2006
I guess everyone's happy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2006
Yeah! Everyone's happy. . . . especially our two rabbits grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2006
and who might they be grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by lauryn(f): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2006
@ Radiant
who's U calling Rabbit grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by haywhy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2006
uh
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 02, 2006
Need to know if Nairaland is the best place for kiki & Roscodaddy to start sharing affection ? You guys had better grow up . Rb
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by henry007(m): 3:00am On Nov 02, 2006
wow everyone's online, wats happenin? fightin as usual, mmmmh
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2006
rb:

Need to know if Nairaland is the best place for kiki & Roscodaddy to start sharing affection ? You guys had better grow up . Rb

And how does that affect you Why don't you "grow up" and mind your own biznes? Better behave yaself here

Besides, who the hell r u? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Odeku(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2006
What is the meaning of radiant? rabbit? someone please help me, i go die oh
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2006
Odeku take it easy o  grin grin grin

I'm radiant  wink

Lauryn and Uche are the rabbits  grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Odeku(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2006
abeg na my queen be that not make i come find you, lol grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by acidrop(f): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2006
@kokoletz, u stil havent bought ur gf a gift shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kejismith(f): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2006
hey guys,
care is a relative term :-Xmost Nigerian girls like money, who does'nt undecidedbut not all like it tossed at them winkshe just may need you to do someting fun with her.Plan a date for u too, maybe a full day, take her places[ varied] and just make her go wow coolfunny enough, it may not be costing too much money, if u are a sensible type kiss
i am nigerian and i can bet u , i do not like teddies, but i sure dig a cool designer pef, who does'nt wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2006
@ Radiant Who the Bleep is u calling a rabbit,ehn angry angry angry grin grinRADIANT THE RABBIT grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2006
grin grin grin innit both of u that are loving like two rabbits? grin

I feel u guys jo grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2006
So that means make we ride on abi grin grin grin grin
Anyway,how do rabbits love undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2006
Just the way you two do it grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2006
Abeg explain urself or you will have me and l to reckon with grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2006
hi all,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by dominobaby(f): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2006
Sup muki.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by dominobaby(f): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2006
Sup muki.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2006
Hi muki
I saw a post saying that u recently lost someone.I did not want to believe it until I hear from u.If it is true girl then accept my heartfelt condolences; if it is not then let me know.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2006
@dbaby am cool,

@uche yeah its true i lost my mum
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Ugwumba(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2006
@ mukina2, sincere condolences too. God will give you the strength to bear her loss.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2006
thanks Ugwumba,
thats my prayer also , ameen
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2006
I am so sorry.May Allah grant her eternal peace and may HE also give you the strenght to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by haywhy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2006
I also sympathize with you!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2006
Me toon Muki

i pray God gives you the heart to bear the loss cry
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2006
Muki, pele o sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (49) (Reply)

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.