Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (70880 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by marlet01(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2006
sad sad sad
sorry mukina
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2006
gwy ya'll thanks very much,

@uche i want a hummer jeep
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 2:42am On Nov 10, 2006
You wan wetin!Na one big HAMMER jeep you go get for ur nyansh,no be only hummerhisses angry angry Girl,I am so glad to see ur usual jovial self! grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked hammer for where my nyash angry u dae mad tongue

yes i am trying to

i want an olympic size pool cheesy
better start telling them,
i'll appreciate the guy that has the biggest pocket
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2006
And the smallest brain angry angry grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2006
i dnt care for brains or i care for pocket grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2006
lmao  grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2006
haaaaaaaa
radiant i lie?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2006
Mukina na wah for you shocked shocked shocked

do you want to kill uche
Hummer jeep shocked shocked

pls don't make him commit suicide you here? grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2006
craxy kid wetin be ur own? grin

uche pls dont forget the jet o grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2006
Hmmmmm

ok i will not say anything again.
If he buys you a hummer.

then he must get me a Jet
abi? grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2006
carzykid you dey mad

ur nyash too strong . . . . you nor be woman oya comot for road grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2006
Na mouth dem go use buy hummer abi wetin? grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2006
radiant na pocket dem go take buy am grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2006
Hmmmm

this one wey una de takl hummer
shey una think say na one naira dem de sell am? sad
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2006
Muki, 40days fasting will be very necessary.No food , no water grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2006
40 days shocked shocked shocked
abeg oh!
abi you want make she lean like tooth pick grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2006
No be hummer she want? Abi Muki na wheelbarrow? grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Uche2nna(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2006
dies
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2006
picks up the phone
Calls the Doctors, ambulances, corps and all works of live

sill he doesn't come back to life
thinking hard

yea i've got the right idea\

Am taking him to a corps Herbalist grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2006
uche nor die yet ooo angry
u better wake up. . . . . . . .
the jeweller is asking whether its the 700 billion dollar ring he should make grin grin grin

@crazy kid mind ya wahala haaaaaaaaaaa grin grin

@radiant ar nor want wheelbarrow na jet fighter ar want grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2006
@mukina
You should have told him to buy you copper wire ring
instead you told him to get a ring of 700 billion now you've killed him angry

Anyway i hope the Concoctions i brought for him wakes him up grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2006
@crazy grin
uche will wake up when he gets to know the cost of the house i want . . .thats . . .70 billion pounds angry

he better wake up
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2006
@mukina
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Suffers from cardiac arrest embarassed embarassed

and faints
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by candylips(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2006
bored
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2006
crazy kid dont faint ooo.

candylips wetin be ur own?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2006
Wakes up Sneezes
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2006
so . . .you didnt faint afterall . . . . .
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2006
Who said i didn't faint

can't you see i used some of the Concoctions brought for uche on myself.
now i don't know if the one left here will be able to wake him up.
gotta head back to the herbalist place grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mukina2: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2006
better give him more . . . .
cuz now the bills are getting heavier with him absconding like that grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2006
ok i will

just hope he finds it tasteful co’s it stinks like hell tongue
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by marlet01(m): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2006
crazykid na you know if the guy na herbalist or not?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (49) (Reply)

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.